• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, the others from Maple's team are going to at the very least recognize Susie. Lancer, maybe, depends if he shows up in later chapters, but they'll absolutely know who Susie is.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh, uh, sorry.
There's... a lot of tanks.
Though I will have the Soviet commander notice Twilight in my next post! We'll get a look at the person Erza, Keda and maybe Rex will battle alongside Twilight against.

Just saying, you need to show my girl Twilight some love. I get you want this trio to have their little moment but there are other people fighting to. Just stung to read that is all XD

Any idea which Symbiote form I should give Sawyer? Venom and Carnage are already in use, so I was thinking either Riot or Toxin. Thoughts?

I mean She-Venom, clearly XD

IDK, I feel we have too many Symbiotes as it is but if I had to pick I'd go with Riot just cause I am more familiar. Though we could use Anti-Venom if we want a "good" symbiote if what I understand of him is accurate.

Well, Vegan’s asexual reproduction of Symbiotes happened so that every RPer could have one Symbiote-Bonded character among their cast. Pretty much everyone is choosing their weakest character, such as Comic going with Negan and Bog going with Angel Dust. Since I’m still waiting for the perfect time to fit in Marshall, I thought it would make more sense to go with Sawyer, as his personality would work much better with a Symbiote.

If anyone here hasn’t watched Lost or Alias, the shows starring Sawyer and Marshall respectively, I highly recommend it. They are both amazing shows. It would help people get to know my cast a little better as well as provide some good entertainment. Plus both shows were created by J.J. Abrams, basically confirming that they would be good shows. Have you ever heard of a bad J.J. Abrams creation? Neither have I.

I’m not really sure Anti-Venom would work well with Sawyer. Sawyer is a rebel, he likes playing against the rules. So an evil Symbiote would work better with him. Which is why I was thinking Riot or Toxin.

Why does everyone hate the new Star Wars movies? Sure, Rey suddenly knowing how to use the Force was kinda cheesy, and killing off Han was gut-wrenching, but it was still a pretty good movie overall. Abrams leaving for Last Jedi just made that one a little worse. The inclusion of Rose and Leia somehow surviving were both stupid. But the movie was still kinda good. I mean, the Porgs, Luke’s weird fish creature maids, and other funny things made up for it.

I decided to go with Riot, since Jacob casted the only vote so far.

@Godjacob reread Excalibur’s post. It said Koji approached “a girl, a man with a strange ax, and what appeared to be a raccoon standing on two legs.” Sounds like Reagan, Thor, and Rocket to me.

It's a matter of opinions I guess. Personally I prefer the new movies to the old one since I find all the Original Trilogy characters boring except Han, Lando and C-3PO. Though I can acknowledge the new movies aren't the pinnacle of film.
Clone Wars are still the best Star Wars has ever been.

Oh shit guys. Smash leaked. Including all the music tracks. Hell yeah for me, but if you don't want to be spoiled I suggest being careful.
@Godjacob reread Excalibur’s post. It said Koji approached “a girl, a man with a strange ax, and what appeared to be a raccoon standing on two legs.” Sounds like Reagan, Thor, and Rocket to me.
Right...And it also said only Reagan was sucked up. Not to mention my post, which had them address Koji as "New guy".

I tend to be kinder on the new films. I like the Force Awakens and there was enough to enjoy about Last Jedi that the bad/stupid moments didn't ruin it for me. Then again I don't tend to hate any Star Wars film. Just have aspects I dislike in the weaker ones. (Jar Jar in Episode 1, Padme & Anakin romance in Episode 2, Ewoks in Episode 6 etc.)

I hate what they did with Luke though. Mainly the whole "nope Kylo is totally evil cannot be redeemed" despite that going against Luke's character in the original trilogy. That did make me angry.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Why does everyone hate the new Star Wars movies? Sure, Rey suddenly knowing how to use the Force was kinda cheesy, and killing off Han was gut-wrenching, but it was still a pretty good movie overall. Abrams leaving for Last Jedi just made that one a little worse. The inclusion of Rose and Leia somehow surviving were both stupid. But the movie was still kinda good. I mean, the Porgs, Luke’s weird fish creature maids, and other funny things made up for it.
let's not forget when Luke squeezed some alien boobies.

Wait, you don’t like the Ewoks? How can someone dislike the Ewoks? I found them hilarious and adorable. They were a great addition to the film.

Also, I edited the Thor and Rocket bit. That was my mistake.

Where did Lucario go, by the way? One minute he was with Thor’s group and the next he just vanishes.

@Comic I forgot about that. Seeing that for the first time horrified me. I had no idea what I had just witnessed. The second time, I just laughed hysterically at how stupid some aspects of the movie were. If you watch the Last Jedi with me, my sister, and our best friend, you will never watch it the same way again. The three of us watched it together and absolutely ruined the movie with our jokes. It was awesome.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It's a matter of opinions I guess. Personally I prefer the new movies to the old one since I find all the Original Trilogy characters boring except Han, Lando and C-3PO. Though I can acknowledge the new movies aren't the pinnacle of film.
Clone Wars are still the best Star Wars has ever been.

Yes! Clone wars will forever be the best point Star Wars has ever been to

Wait, you don’t like the Ewoks? How can someone dislike the Ewoks? I found them hilarious and adorable. They were a great addition to the film.

Also, I edited the Thor and Rocket bit. That was my mistake.

Where did Lucario go, by the way? One minute he was with Thor’s group and the next he just vanishes.

Cause they defeat the Empire. It's impossible to take the Empire seriously in any capacity when they are beaten by primitive fur balls with sticks and stones (They are cute no lie there). Especially given this followed Episode 5 which had done a decent job to give them some credibility as threats.

Lucario should still be there, I have no idea why you people are assuming he vanished or just disregard his presence now XD

Meh, my favorite is still a New Hope. It had the best plot, and the special effects were amazing for their time. I’m kinda a nostalgia guy, the first thing I see in a series tends to be my favorite. Even though I’m thirteen.

The Ewoks didn’t really defeat the Empire. They just stalled them and killed some Stormtroopers. As well as one AT-ST. I mean, it’s kinda hard to lose a fight to a Stormtrooper. They have worse aim than the former Buffalo Bills QB Nathan Peterman. And Vader REALLY defeated them. Throwing the Emperor down into the reactor caused the Death Star’s explosion, not the Ewoks killing Stormtroopers.

The Ewoks didn’t really defeat the Empire. They just stalled them and killed some Stormtroopers. As well as one AT-ST. I mean, it’s kinda hard to lose a fight to a Stormtrooper. They have worse aim than the former Buffalo Bills QB Nathan Peterman.

Upvoted for that Peterman reference.

Except they did, their defeat of the Stormtroopers there led to the Death Star shield being destroyed which allowed the Fleet to take the Second Death Star down.

And yeah they are not great shots, but their misses in Episode 4 were justified by them being ordered to let them escape with even Leia making a comment on it. Episode 5 they were more effective as shown in Hoth, and Episode 6 went full cartoon villain incompetent with them.

I decided to go with Riot, since Jacob casted the only vote so far.

The girl is Priscilla.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also, Susie and Lancer are near Vegan and Gryphon. I think that having every symbiote-powered character have an all-out brawl would be cool. By the way, has anybody heard of a show called '1000 Ways To Die'? That show was lit.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Also, Susie and Lancer are near Vegan and Gryphon. I think that having every symbiote-powered character have an all-out brawl would be cool. By the way, has anybody heard of a show called '1000 Ways To Die'? That show was lit.
i'm aware they are. the characters aren't.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Props to Comic for another long post that I’m gonna try, but inevitably fail to produce something better, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.