• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh also, Comic, do you mind if I potentially throw Silver and Blaze into the Underground to help Frisk? I don't think Jay will be enough to save her from Gaster, and it also opens up the possibility of Negan/Azula getting the quartet of them on their side.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
I can write it up now if you want, I don't care.
My post is going quicker than I thought, so I’d prefer for you to wait until my post is complete, I suppose, because I really don’t like the idea of rewriting my post to have characters acknowledge the spade xP

Guys, I found the one person that can save out characters from death, they are a redditor, but also one of the most famous cartoon characters ever, u/peterexplainsmemes
Hey guys, Peter Griffin here from Family Guy, the famous TV show. Burble let me on his account to explain this joke that made me LOL (Laugh out loud). This joke entails the Fiction Roleplay characters meeting a certain death at the hands of W. D. Gaster in something known as the extinction event (Or "RIP Lmao" as Burble has called it before! Very funny and epic!) But at the moment when everyone is to die, me, Peter Griffin, will save everyone's life! This is funny because, I, Peter Griffin, am currently a meme! Not only that, but I'm virtually powerless, so it would be very surprising and unexpected! Hope I helped you guys LOL (Leave our lives) with me!

what am I doing with my life...

Anyways, I didn't answer you early Eevee, but the reason I won't be taking Hat Kid is that I've not played Hat in Time, nor do I plan to anytime in the future. If the Silent Indie Protag gang was a thing, I was hoping others would pitch in characters so it wasn't me talking to myself :p

Geez Comic, your a writing machine :p Even in some of the bigger RPs I was in before I'd only scratch about 2k words. evidently I should embellish more

I'm going to start working on responses ASAP so there's not a huge hold up again.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey guys, Peter Griffin here from Family Guy, the famous TV show. Burble let me on his account to explain this joke that made me LOL (Laugh out loud). This joke entails the Fiction Roleplay characters meeting a certain death at the hands of W. D. Gaster in something known as the extinction event (Or "RIP Lmao" as Burble has called it before! Very funny and epic!) But at the moment when everyone is to die, me, Peter Griffin, will save everyone's life! This is funny because, I, Peter Griffin, am currently a meme! Not only that, but I'm virtually powerless, so it would be very surprising and unexpected! Hope I helped you guys LOL (Leave our lives) with me!
Now that's what I call a
upload_2018-11-25_12-32-56.jpeg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Oh also, Comic, do you mind if I potentially throw Silver and Blaze into the Underground to help Frisk? I don't think Jay will be enough to save her from Gaster, and it also opens up the possibility of Negan/Azula getting the quartet of them on their side.
i mean, sure?
neither could actually do anything to harm Gaster yet.
also, it's not Jay. it's Jet. Jet's his OC for a non-lego version of Ninjago or something.

...w-well yeah... but Silver and Blaze already have established elements that they could use.
1) The Genesis Portals. Similar to the crystals, except that the Genesis Portals are constant time/space rifts that need to be closed through psychic energy or specific mechanics. Luckily, Silver has the former.
2) The Time Stones. Silver has used the Time Stones in the past to travel the time-stream, and has had multiple adventures with one in his possession. Merely shouting "Chronos Control!" allows Silver to travel to any time of his choosing.
3) The Sol Emeralds. The Sol Emeralds are capable of dimensional travel, as Blaze has used them to travel between worlds multiple times, most recently in the IDW Sonic the Hedgehog comic series. (BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING IDW IS LITERALLY THE GAME CANON. IT TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER FORCES.) Though due to Blaze coming from Silver's future in this, her having the Sol Emeralds or not is debatable...

comic

Silver: I have the Time Stone!
Thanos: Mind sharing?
Silver: No!
Thanos: At least I asked nicely.
Silver: Chronos Con-
Thanos: *uses reality stone to make Silver's vocal cords disappear* Sorry, what was that?
Silver: *obscene hand gestures*

still. Gaster could counter time shenanigans, being able to exist outside of it. i imagine the Genesis Portals would have far more limited capabilities than the crystals in this rp. he may be able to open holes to other dimensions, but correct me if i'm wrong, these are simply alternate dimensions from the universe he's currently residing in.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...w-well yeah... but Silver and Blaze already have established elements that they could use.
1) The Genesis Portals. Similar to the crystals, except that the Genesis Portals are constant time/space rifts that need to be closed through psychic energy or specific mechanics. Luckily, Silver has the former.
2) The Time Stones. Silver has used the Time Stones in the past to travel the time-stream, and has had multiple adventures with one in his possession. Merely shouting "Chronos Control!" allows Silver to travel to any time of his choosing.
3) The Sol Emeralds. The Sol Emeralds are capable of dimensional travel, as Blaze has used them to travel between worlds multiple times, most recently in the IDW Sonic the Hedgehog comic series. (BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING IDW IS LITERALLY THE GAME CANON. IT TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER FORCES.) Though due to Blaze coming from Silver's future in this, her having the Sol Emeralds or not is debatable...
3B9579B5-F22A-4190-AE2F-7F7EAAABB55B.png

Actually, uh...

d-does this look like an alternate reality of a sonic world?
Also, I don't think you ACTUALLY need to say the words in order to activate Chaos powers, it just adds a bit of dramatic oomph. Look at Shadow and Enerjak throwing out Chaos powers wordlessly.
Oh also also, I don't think I clarified what I mean by the Genesis portals. Silver can CLOSE them, but he can't OPEN them. His entire quest at the moment is to try and get rid of the damn things once and for all...

comic

Actually, uh...

d-does this look like an alternate reality of a sonic world?
Also, I don't think you ACTUALLY need to say the words in order to activate Chaos powers, it just adds a bit of dramatic oomph. Look at Shadow and Enerjak throwing out Chaos powers wordlessly.
Oh also also, I don't think I clarified what I mean by the Genesis portals. Silver can CLOSE them, but he can't OPEN them. His entire quest at the moment is to try and get rid of the damn things once and for all...
i don't even know who Enerjak is lol.
also, what's with the added 'stutters' to your replies?

For effect...
And I don't expect you to know who Enerjak is, having a distaste for all things Sonic and all that. He's a Penders character, so I don't plan to use him in anything I ever do, but just know he's essentially a god with an unlimited reservoir of Chaos energy that has been brought back through multiple people, the most iconic of them being Dimitri and Knuckles. Silver beat him by taking his own attacks and throwing them right back at him, since - in the words of Edmund - "the only thing stronger than Chaos energy is MORE Chaos energy."

For effect...
And I don't expect you to know who Enerjak is, having a distaste for all things Sonic and all that. He's a Penders character, so I don't plan to use him in anything I ever do, but just know he's essentially a god with an unlimited reservoir of Chaos energy that has been brought back through multiple people, the most iconic of them being Dimitri and Knuckles. Silver beat him by taking his own attacks and throwing them right back at him, since - in the words of Edmund - "the only thing stronger than Chaos energy is MORE Chaos energy."
*also coming from the same source that silver has limitless power*
9661BA37-4006-436C-A3F7-6BDAAC33135A.png

Actually, that was Mogul who said the "limitless power" thing. And while Silver may HAVE limitless power, Chaos energy IS limitless power. It's why the Super forms are so damn dangerous. Also when you break it down...
...uh...
Silver essentially beat a god by playing catch with his attacks.

comic

i like ketchup.
ahem, sorry about that, it's just a thing i do.
anyway.
i'm just waiting for two people to post before i throw in my next post.
BurbleBurble and Godjacob. not rushing you guys, just putting it out there that at some point, it would be rad if you could reply.

Under her own power, like a capeless Superman.
Alicia has light brown skin, lavender eyes, and long brown hair with a magenta streak in the bangs. She wears a lavender shirt with a black stripe across the middle, black pants, and black sneakers. She has white gloves on her hands.

Sonic powers in a nutshell- add the prefix "Chaos" to an action. "Chaos Control" "Chaos Blast" "Chaos Roundhouse Kick" "Chaos Brushing Teeth". Sometimes you swap out "Chaos" for "Chronos" or "Reality" I suppose. Beats me, Infinite was supposed to be this great powerful villain and then Forces came out and it turns out the only reason he's an edgelord is because Shadow told him he was a weakling and then he doesn't even get to be the final lmao

I'm working on a post. It'll be Hunter/Sarah/Raiden, since for Priscilla I need Lucario. I suppose Kiran could meet Dirk and nearly get killed too :p

Sonic powers in a nutshell- add the prefix "Chaos" to an action. "Chaos Control" "Chaos Blast" "Chaos Roundhouse Kick" "Chaos Brushing Teeth". Sometimes you swap out "Chaos" for "Chronos" or "Reality" I suppose.
Not really actually. Sure there's a variety of Chaos powers, but they mainly involve energy blasts or space manipulation. Chronos Control is EXCLUSIVELY for warping through time, as we've never seen it used for anything but moving one person to some other place on the timestream.
Infinite was supposed to be this great powerful villain and then Forces came out and it turns out the only reason he's an edgelord is because Shadow told him he was a weakling and then he doesn't even get to be the final lmao
Blame that on Forces having shit writing :p

Not really actually. Sure there's a variety of Chaos powers, but they mainly involve energy blasts or space manipulation. Chronos Control is EXCLUSIVELY for warping through time, as we've never seen it used for anything but moving one person to some other place on the timestream.

Blame that on Forces having shit writing :p
Then again chaos control can warp through time as well...so...Chronos control is basically inferior chaos control?

Actually, Chaos Control has been used several times by Super characters with no detrimental side-effects. The only reason Shadow fell is that, when he used Chaos Control, he removed his Inhibitor Rings.
Also, sorry Comic, Shadow survived the fall. Then Shadow the Hedgehog happened.

comic

Actually, Chaos Control has been used several times by Super characters with no detrimental side-effects. The only reason Shadow fell is that, when he used Chaos Control, he removed his Inhibitor Rings.
i actually remember playing that game. it was one of the few sonic games i played.
there was this one i enjoyed where i got to play as tails.
other than that, eh, not really. even at my young age, the shadow game was cringey and trying to hard to be edgy.
i have yet to meet someone who thinks it's a good game. I'd imagine the person who does would also think The Last Jedi was the best Star Wars film.

Up to debate. Some say he was an Android, a clone, the same shadow, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.