• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hatred and bigotry?

The dude opened fire on them first. There was no questions. He belittled them, and forced them. You can't convince me that he's a "good guy". His ulterior purpose could be acheived in a far more peaceful way and he immediately goes to brainwashing humanity and violence. Not to mention all the atrocities done to monkies have likely been done to humanity too. By themselves no less!

He's not even a bad guy in the way of "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad." He's just convinced that he's the good guy, but unlike Negan who at least realizes the error of his way at some point, Specter keeps flinging his head at a wall and expects it go good. He's almost a cartoon character. Which given the game he comes from isn't surprising.

Not to mention he's a massive hypocrite. Why should he be offended at people trying to strike back at him when their species is "enslaved"? That's exactly what he's doing. In the end, it seems he's doing this not for his species but because the helmet told him too and he wants to do excercise his power.

Are...are you trying to make us hate him? Because it's working.

To answer your question: halfway yes and halfway no.

His explanation is essentially a cultured way of beating around the bush. In all honesty he just want some the horrors of what humanity did to his kind to be dealt back to them tenfold. He just has a nack for talking up a good front.

He did say that they experiment bioweapons and experiments on his kind to war with other humans, so he calls that a primitive purpose. He accepted that human on human violence is a thing, and deemed it barbaric

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Specter soothes back down, looking at Erza in the eye.
wrong character.
lol, Ezra and Kale both are controlled by Godjacob. both are female. Shen, either you have a thing for Godjacob's characters (because i wouldn't be surprised if you tried to ship Specter with Kale), or you have a thing for Godjacob.
the truth is out! choose your next words very carefully.

wrong character.
lol, Ezra and Kale both are controlled by Godjacob. both are female. Shen, either you have a thing for Godjacob's characters (because i wouldn't be surprised if you tried to ship Specter with Kale), or you have a thing for Godjacob.
the truth is out! choose your next words very carefully.
Hahaha well I had Rex on the brain with Erza and it leaked through with specter talking to Kale XD. Will edit right away

comic

oh! real quick before i forget, i do need to point out (i wasn't even sure about it until i did some research) that Doomslayer's armor is entirely immune to normal lava, and most forms of acid.
now, if lava got hot enough, it could probably melt through his suit, but unless the magma in Specter's fortress can rival that of, say, the sun, then Doomslayer has a free pass on lava.

oh! real quick before i forget, i do need to point out (i wasn't even sure about it until i did some research) that Doomslayer's armor is entirely immune to normal lava, and most forms of acid.
now, if lava got hot enough, it could probably melt through his suit, but unless the magma in Specter's fortress can rival that of, say, the sun, then Doomslayer has a free pass on lava.
...your kidding me right? Molten ore does absolutely nothing to him? Yet plasma, which is much cooler does?

comic

...your kidding me right? Molten ore does absolutely nothing to him? Yet plasma, which is much cooler does?
i dunno, i guess. take it up with id Software, or Bethesda. they're the ones who keep trying to make Doomslayer even more and more OP.
but from what i found out, the armor (not the dude himself) is immune to lava and most forms of acid. all acid, i assume, but there might be more corroding ones out there.

comic

hey, i'm just going off of my research. don't get preppy with me, heh.
i'm still looking for that page about his armor, but i also found this;
Additional relics were found in the tomb alongside the Doom Marine. Some incantation tablets, and an ancient combat suit which was given a name: the 'Praetor Suit'. When found, it was encased in an inscribed stone tomb. The suit was extracted from the rock, cleaned, and subjected to numerous tolerance tests, and found to be almost impervious to any damage. It appeared to have some mechanical function as well- small receptors on the gloves and chest plate that attracted Argent plasma and dissipated it through capillary tubes in the substructure. Markings on the armor were also consistent with images of a man (or humanoid) seen in several of the tablets and stones found on other expeditions. The same markings were also noted on the Helix Stone,

Freakin thing doesn't work here.

Basically it's a clip of a fireball doing damage to Doomslayer's armor. And it was a cinematic. There's one I have for the claws of a creature doing damage to.
So a fireball can hurt it and lava kills him in two seconds.

That’s damning evidence, pun intended

hey, i'm just going off of my research. don't get preppy with me, heh.
i'm still looking for that page about his armor, but i also found this;
Additional relics were found in the tomb alongside the Doom Marine. Some incantation tablets, and an ancient combat suit which was given a name: the 'Praetor Suit'. When found, it was encased in an inscribed stone tomb. The suit was extracted from the rock, cleaned, and subjected to numerous tolerance tests, and found to be almost impervious to any damage. It appeared to have some mechanical function as well- small receptors on the gloves and chest plate that attracted Argent plasma and dissipated it through capillary tubes in the substructure. Markings on the armor were also consistent with images of a man (or humanoid) seen in several of the tablets and stones found on other expeditions. The same markings were also noted on the Helix Stone,
Regardless, there is a lava death. He isn’t immune to lava. Fireballs also cause holes in his armor

comic

wtf, i'm learning so much about Doomslayer i never knew.
also, you guys are using examples of Doom 2016.
when did i say i was using that Doomslayer? i admit, i should be calling him 'Doom Guy', or 'Doom Marine', but 'Doomslayer' sounds way cooler.
anyway, names aside, the particular variant of Doomslayer i am using is... i'm not sure. not Doom 2016's slayer, that's for sure. he's bad ass, but not as bad ass as the old one, who was far more powerful.
so, one of the things i figured out, is that his max speed is 90 mph. pretty cool.
the specific armor variant i'm using is also an older model. i guess one could say i'm merging Flynn's together, which i suppose i am, but i mean, Doomslayer has been hopping dimensions before all of this, going about, slaying demons, destroying different versions of hell.
and also, another reason why my Doomslayer isn't 2016's is because mine, character-wise, is based on the books.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
wtf, i'm learning so much about Doomslayer i never knew.
also, you guys are using examples of Doom 2016.
when did i say i was using that Doomslayer? i admit, i should be calling him 'Doom Guy', or 'Doom Marine', but 'Doomslayer' sounds way cooler.
anyway, names aside, the particular variant of Doomslayer i am using is... i'm not sure. not Doom 2016's slayer, that's for sure. he's bad ass, but not as bad ass as the old one, who was far more powerful.
so, one of the things i figured out, is that his max speed is 90 mph. pretty cool.
the specific armor variant i'm using is also an older model. i guess one could say i'm merging Flynn's together, which i suppose i am, but i mean, Doomslayer has been hopping dimensions before all of this, going about, slaying demons, destroying different versions of hell.
and also, another reason why my Doomslayer isn't 2016's is because mine, character-wise, is based on the books.
Yeah, why on earth would you be using the 2016 Doomslayer? Nothing from 2016 is valid, really, except a few memes.

Hey Comic, Kota isn’t with Rick and Sakaki anymore. This is Soma Schicksal.
upload_2018-11-26_7-55-28.jpeg

Oof. I left school early because I got sick. Hang in there Jacob!

Anyways, anyone else here seen the new supposed leaked music for the Avengers 4 Trailer? It’s epic.

For those who haven’t heard it, here it is.

We could possibly use it as a sequel theme if we do World of Light our cast. It seems to fit the sad “everyone’s dead” theme as well as the epic showdown for revenge.

Thinking about it, events in Camelot are likely going to go down as follows.
Team Stark arrives at Camelot with Raiden, but don't meet the King yet. Instead, they meet with Miles, the Blacksmith, and Tony spends the day working on a new suit of armor with him while the others visit Camelot Castle, meeting Team Artemis.
Team Lora battles against monsters all day before finding refuge in - ironically - the same cave Team Stark camped out in. Maybe they'll encounter Team Negan.
Team Z appears in full force, and events proceed from there, with Team Lora rushing towards Camelot to help Teams Stark and Artemis fight off Z's new army.

And the prize goes to Burble!
For the Z battles, I'm following a similar thread to how he is in Project Z. His first appearance, a show of force, then the final battle. Z's plot will come to an end after the Halo arc, when Maple and Quill have to defend their home.

I already have three characters in charge of teams (Team Lora, Team Stark, Team Nathan) and I think a god outranks a king :p

Also I had this idea a few minutes ago and had to write it out.
Lucina: So this new fighter, Shantae right? I wonder what she’s like...
Robin: I do have to wonder. She’s a half-genie, apparently.
Shantae: Hiya!
Robin: Whoa! Uh, hello. And you are?
Shantae: Name’s Shantae, the half-genie hero! Nice to meet you!
Robin: Heh, nice to meet you indeed. My name is Robin, and this is...
Lucina: ...
Robin: ...uh, Lucina?
Lucina: Your outfit is so skimpy! Do you have any sense of decency?
Shantae: H-huh?!
Lucina: And that hair. It’s hardly an effective length, any enemy could just grab it and catch you off-guard! What’s the idea about PURPLE, anyways?! How about your posture? It’s like with every motion you’re trying to get as many erect boners as possible!
Shantae: I-I don’t...!
Robin: I... apologize for my wife. She gets this way whenever she feels insecure about her breasts.
Shantae: ...
Shantae: ...so you mean you’re jealous of my-
Lucina: *whacks Robin with his tome*
Robin: OW

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I already have three characters in charge of teams (Team Lora, Team Stark, Team Nathan) and I think a god outranks a king :p

Also I had this idea a few minutes ago and had to write it out.
Lucina: So this new fighter, Shantae right? I wonder what she’s like...
Robin: I do have to wonder. She’s a half-genie, apparently.
Shantae: Hiya!
Robin: Whoa! Uh, hello. And you are?
Shantae: Name’s Shantae, the half-genie hero! Nice to meet you!
Robin: Heh, nice to meet you indeed. My name is Robin, and this is...
Robin: ...uh, Lucina?
Lucina: Your outfit is so skimpy! Do you have any sense of decency?
Shantae: H-huh?!
Lucina: And that hair. It’s hardly an effective length, any enemy could just grab it and catch you off-guard! What’s the idea about PURPLE, anyways?! How about your posture? It’s like with every motion you’re trying to get as many erect boners as possible!
Shantae: I-I don’t...!
Robin: I... apologize for my wife. She gets this way whenever she feels insecure about her breasts.
Shantae: ...
Shantae: ...so you mean you’re jealous of my-
Lucina: *whacks Robin with his tome*
Robin: OW
Y'know what I think of tha-
Angel Dust: Huh, well. Does anybody have drums? I need to do the 'ba dum tssk' thing. Oh, wait. Am I meant to be here? Wasn't I being held captive like, five seconds ago?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Still wondering when Angel dust is gonna whip out that tommy gun lol
Soon, soon he will. Might have him find one, ot just have him magic one out of the air.

On a different note, I've been working on two characters, I mentioned them in the past, and I just remembered them, I forgot if I said I was gonna introduce them, so, slight rule break for now... I'll post the bios in the morning, I'm really tired right now.

comic

...huh. pretty inactive as of now.
uh... @Eeveechu151
most of us (if not everybody) are waiting on your post. no need to rush it, but... you should rush it.

Sorry it took so long, but my post is up! And Silver is now introduced to the RP! Don't worry, Blaze isn't that far behind, but I wanted the Silver introduction to be how it was because I think it's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.