• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom is not MCU. Because of complicated deals, Spiderman is MCU but Venom is not. Marvel fragmented their rights- some to 21st Fox, some to Disney (Marvel Studios) and some Sony. Fox particularly owns the X-Men (and by extension Logan), the Fantastic Four, and Deadpool. As Fox is being bought out by Disney, these rights will transfer to Marvel Studios. Sony owns Spiderman and Hellboy rights among some various others, such as Venom. Sony however is loaning out Spidey to Disney, since their own movies were...eh...Venom showed they can be competent to an extent (It's super silly and not that great, but Venom does look cool. If Sony can do something right it's CGI.) and is a huge success. Hellboy might be pretty good too. Keyword might. "Legendary AF" does not bode well with me. Also those leaked Sony executive emails...Shudder.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Venom is not MCU. Because of complicated deals, Spiderman is MCU but Venom is not. Marvel fragmented their rights- some to 21st Fox, some to Disney (Marvel Studios) and some Sony. Fox particularly owns the X-Men (and by extension Logan), the Fantastic Four, and Deadpool. As Fox is being bought out by Disney, these rights will transfer to Marvel Studios. Sony owns Spiderman and Hellboy rights among some various others, such as Venom. Sony however is loaning out Spidey to Disney, since their own movies were...eh...Venom showed they can be competent to an extent (It's super silly and not that great, but Venom does look cool. If Sony can do something right it's CGI.) and is a huge success. Hellboy might be pretty good too. Keyword might. "Legendary AF" does not bode well with me. Also those leaked Sony executive emails...Shudder.
There are plans to add Venom to the Mcu.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm gonna be offlin for a while, maybe 12 hours, less if I can get home sooner, or if the airport has wifi and outlets, So don't be surprised if I'm offline for a while, sorry. By the way, some context for those that joined and have no idea what I'm talking about, I've been at Bali for the past five days, so yeah. Also, Toby fox released a new game, the first official AU of undertale, I think, I dunno if it is an AU or not, but when I first saw a video on it, I thought it was a fan game, and I was like "Not interested in another fan game.", but little did I know, It was real.

The Hunter could care less about your petty monkey. He just doesn't like shit-talkers. I know the Hunter thing seems sudden, and it just cuts off Specter again, but it makes sense in-context. As far as he knew, it was just a mechanical thing that talked big. And the blood vial thing. It's a Bloodborne thing to heal (Just like the Estus flasks in Dark Souls)

It's 3:30 here, goddamn. I just needed to wrap up Sam and you can kinda tell. He didn't have much to react to, but having worked with literal child soldier training, he's starting to catch on to Azula. Just a bit.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
LIFE STORY TIME: I JUST FELL DOWN SOME STAIRS AT THE AIRPORT AND I DIDN'T BREAK A BONE, MY LEG JUST HURTS LIKE HELL, AND I DAMAGED MY EGO.

Yeah... but not for long since you're gonna kill him.
Also, I've already brought up the idea of the Hunter getting a God Arc, but do you think anyone else would have the potential to get themselves one? I don't think it'd fit for Iron Man or any of Team RWBY, and they're already getting upgrades in Camelot. I'd prefer to not give Nathan one, and it wouldn't work for non-organics like the Nomad, the Robot Masters or the androids. Sonic, Silver and Blaze don't need one. It wouldn't really work for the FE cast or Lora. Hm... I think the only one in my cast that I'd give one to is Lenka himself, and he's from the God Eater universe already.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Yeah... but not for long since you're gonna kill him.
Also, I've already brought up the idea of the Hunter getting a God Arc, but do you think anyone else would have the potential to get themselves one? I don't think it'd fit for Iron Man or any of Team RWBY, and they're already getting upgrades in Camelot. I'd prefer to not give Nathan one, and it wouldn't work for non-organics like the Nomad, the Robot Masters or the androids. Sonic, Silver and Blaze don't need one. It wouldn't really work for the FE cast or Lora. Hm... I think the only one in my cast that I'd give one to is Lenka himself, and he's from the God Eater universe already.
i mean, technically Logan is getting a God Arc? what with Artemis removing his adamantium and replacing it with a Godly metal, as well as curing him off the adamantium poisoning, Logan will be far superior to himself in any of the X-Men films, or most comics.
i guess you could consider it a God Arc? i mean, it's not really, but it's... vaguely similar.
but when it comes to my characters... nah. Nobody really gets a God Arc. even Dirk, who'll already have a God Tier form.

comic

I... that's not really what a God Arc is though? A God Arc is an Aragami turned into a weapon that God Eaters use to kill Aragami.
yeah, i know.
hence why i compared it. very vaguely.
because i knew they weren't similar.
well, a little.
when you add the word 'God' to it, that's basically where the similarities end.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, say I were to introduce a new character, or maybe two. One of them was a comic relief ghost based off of Goofball from Brain Dump, and the other was a shapeshifter, but they worked more like the hulk, they have 'demons' Inhabiting their bodies, and they change the main body's appearance. Where would they fit into the Rp? I'll post a bio for them soon.

Say, at her age, shouldn't she have been used to this by now? After all, children were cruel at the core. Didn't know right from wrong unless taught otherwise, and unless she had been recently inducted, she would've been used to uncomfortable situations by this point. Hmm...was there more than she let on...?

Or, and bare with me here, maybe she is just a bit on edge given the leader of a party that includes a turtle dragon spotted them and she has yet to get settled in a literal new world. Seems like the more logical guess to me than already suspecting that Azula is more than she seems.

It's more than the average "uncomfortable" situation, especially given Samuel knows nothing about her world compared to his own where cyborgs walk around like its no big deal.

Also @Comic I think you saw through Azula's act way too easily. She is supposed to be a master class liar, enough to be the only character to fool Toph's human lie detector ability and even deceive her own brother. I get Negan is smart, but he has no basis of spending any time to Azula to know her persona is an act.

comic

Also @Comic I think you saw through Azula's act way too easily. She is supposed to be a master class liar, enough to be the only character to fool Toph's human lie detector ability and even deceive her own brother. I get Negan is smart, but he has no basis of spending any time to Azula to know her persona is an act.
i know. i was going to go more into it later. just wouldn't be logical to explain how he saw through it all in one post, would it?
Basically specter began to siege the building with his weapons on his ship. And then he scattered his drones to disassemble the foundation and support pylons on the bottom of the building, attempting to eventually topple it
what building? anything to do with Team Hiro?

Specter said:
Specter smirked to himself. The ignorance of such creatures befuddled his mind. They couldn’t resist their primitive temptation to smash things they didn’t agree with. He predicted they’d do it about at the first minute, looks like they couldn’t resist for even that long. Taking note of their predictable behavior, specter looked to his newfound companion to his left.
Proceeds to try and kill the things he didn't agree with. Specter, you absolute hypocrite knob.
Or, and bare with me here, maybe she is just a bit on edge given the leader of a party that includes a turtle dragon spotted them and she has yet to get settled in a literal new world. Seems like the more logical guess to me than already suspecting that Azula is more than she seems.

It's more than the average "uncomfortable" situation, especially given Samuel knows nothing about her world compared to his own where cyborgs walk around like its no big deal.
Samuel believed that she was a part of the world he's in. For all he knows, he just got put somewhere else in his world- he's assuming it's still 2018, not 2172. Though he is confused, considering giant turtle creatures are not really normal for him. Besides, he wasn't gonna figure it out- he got distracted by Negan and left that train of thought for later.
honestly, depending on how things turn out, I could see Doomslayer and the Hunter becoming pals.
Yeah, the Hunter's turned off from him nearly lobbing off his head with his fist. But now that he's patched up and sort of understanding where he's coming from, he might warm up to him.
Edit- Without that one word it kinda messes up the meaning

Last edited:
i know. i was going to go more into it later. just wouldn't be logical to explain how he saw through it all in one post, would it?

Just saying, already makes Negan look too unbelievably smart very much at Azula's expense here.

Samuel believed that she was a part of the world he's in. For all he knows, he just got put somewhere else in his world- he's assuming it's still 2018, not 2172. Though he is confused, considering giant turtle creatures are really normal for him. Besides, he wasn't gonna figure it out- he got distracted by Negan and left that train of thought for later.

Makes enough sense. Though I figured the name Azulon would have been enough for Samuel to question that. But I can see that.

In any event I will post a response ASAP. Gotta go with mother for grocery shopping, bank and lunch pick up. Hope I don't miss too much and apologies in advance.

comic

not smart. perceptive.
if i'm being honest, he mostly had a hunch there, so he 'called her out', but really, it was sort of a bluff.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

what building? anything to do with Team Hiro?
Yes. The building that team Hiro is in.

Proceeds to try and kill the things he didn't agree with. Specter, you absolute hypocrite knob.
Hahahaha well they basically declared war on him, so that’s a different case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.