• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
wait, they're all in a building? because Hiro, Kale, Chief, and Hunter are still out in the Battlefield.
Doomslayer, Elec Man, and Cut Man are the only ones in a building.
Hm? I thought they all were? As the laptop was in the building and it was smashed.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Hm? I thought they all were? As the laptop was in the building and it was smashed.
laptop?
damnit, confusion!!!
okay, everybody was outside. because Doomslayer ceased fighting and walked over to them. They were all in the Battlefield, which is outside.
Specter appears on a screen, says some shit, Doomslayer takes Elec Man and Cut Man and leaves for a building, leaving the others outside.
am i wrong?

laptop?
damnit, confusion!!!
okay, everybody was outside. because Doomslayer ceased fighting and walked over to them. They were all in the Battlefield, which is outside.
Specter appears on a screen, says some shit, Doomslayer takes Elec Man and Cut Man and leaves for a building, leaving the others outside.
am i wrong?
Yeah. Hiro and Chief are beside each other looking to the laptop, as Hiro talked to it and Chief was seen beside him. Then it was smashed personally inside the building. At least we are straight on it now though

comic

Yeah. Hiro and Chief are beside each other looking to the laptop, as Hiro talked to it and Chief was seen beside him. Then it was smashed personally inside the building. At least we are straight on it now though
???
how?
Chief and Hiro were in the tent earlier.
Then went out to rejoin Kale and Hunter with Elec Man and Cut Man.
Doomslayer joined them.
They were outside, in the Battlefield.
Doomslayer directs everyones attention to Specter's ship, before Specter starts talking to them. I may have skimmed over a laptop being mentioned, but I knew there was a screen. I imagined something along the lines of something like a billboard.
Doomslayer takes Elec Man and Cut Man into a building, entering from the outside.
So, anyway, Specter didn't do shit to Chief, Hiro, Kale, or the Hunter.
He directly attacked Doomslayer, Elec Man, and Cut Man.

???
how?
Chief and Hiro were in the tent earlier.
Then went out to rejoin Kale and Hunter with Elec Man and Cut Man.
Doomslayer joined them.
They were outside, in the Battlefield.
Doomslayer directs everyones attention to Specter's ship, before Specter starts talking to them. I may have skimmed over a laptop being mentioned, but I knew there was a screen. I imagined something along the lines of something like a billboard.
Doomslayer takes Elec Man and Cut Man into a building, entering from the outside.
So, anyway, Specter didn't do shit to Chief, Hiro, Kale, or the Hunter.
He directly attacked Doomslayer, Elec Man, and Cut Man.
Calm down there.

They were in the building, hence the entire laptop thing. And I mentioned the laptop several times actually. And the building has windows, so you could easily point to the ship from there.

Don’t just shoot wild accusations and profanity because you got lost

Uh, actually... Comic’s right here. Doomslayer and the Robot Masters were the only ones actually inside the building, as the others never went inside. Plus what Specter’s doing kinda makes the situation with the Robot Masters incredibly complicated. Weren’t we getting them back online BEFORE dealing with Specter?

Uh, actually... Comic’s right here. Doomslayer and the Robot Masters were the only ones actually inside the building, as the others never went inside. Plus what Specter’s doing kinda makes the situation with the Robot Masters incredibly complicated. Weren’t we getting them back online BEFORE dealing with Specter?
Was thinking personally along the lines of rushing to turn them on before the building collpases type thing to make it suspenseful and more interesting than just waiting for them to turn on

...how exactly do you think Doomslayer will be able to successfully turn them on while worrying about the building collapsing around him and not just potentially-but-not-likely hurting him but smashing the machinery he needs to use? Robot Masters can't be turned on and off on a whim...

...how exactly do you think Doomslayer will be able to successfully turn them on while worrying about the building collapsing around him and not just potentially-but-not-likely hurting him but smashing the machinery he needs to use? Robot Masters can't be turned on and off on a whim...
I know this. It’s supposed to be a suspenseful way of trying to turn them on whilst under pressure. Why the computer was broken faster than I’d like to for this cause, it still works.

...not really? It makes no logical sense for Doomslayer to be able to do this in these constraints. That's a Tony Stark-level challenge. Doomslayer's going to need to find a new computer.

comic

way to go on the suspense, there, Shen.
now that Flynn and the bots are trapped under rubble, it'll be up to the others to fight Shen.

that's basically what's gonna happen, so eh. i sorta lost inspiration with this Specter encounter anyway, especially with how you're chalking him up to be this... beastly boi.
i'm more interested about the Z plot line, as well as building relationships between characters. Specter's just sorta here on a dramatic whim and a sense of attention. he poses very little threat to the characters.

i mean, let's be honest. Doomslayer could take on Specter's entire army by himself. however, we'll probably have one other character there to support him. i'm thinking maybe Kale or Hunter, as the army isn't exactly small.
taking care of Specter and Time Man would be where Cut Man, Elec Man, Chief, Hiro and Hunter and/or Kale come in.
buuuut, due to the building collapsing, this probably won't be. just take Elec Man and Cut Man out of the equation while Flynn pulls them from the rubble.
and then we take on Specter. once Specter's defeated, and he will be, we might have to have a more pacifistic character prevent Doomslayer from doing what I already stated he wants to do. and that's tearing off Specter's head.

oh, and for closure, thank you, Eevee, for clearing this whole 'inside/outside' thing up for us.

Hiro & Kale can fight the debris and battle the bots to stall for time, but yeah already having the building being taken down makes this like a super genius feet to be able to reprogram and reboot on the fly in this scenario. And there'd be no time for this realistically. Just seems to shift from "challenging" to "impossible."

I can try to make it work with the above example, but that can only do so much.

If Stark was above-ground with Team Hiro, we'd be able to get the bots online in this scenario. Doomslayer is nowhere near Stark level. He'd need at least a solid, uninterrupted minute, and he has SECONDS.

comic

Doomslayer is pretty smart despite his brutish nature.
but alongside his lack of information on the generator and the bots, he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. He'd need a fat minute just to figure out how to figure out how they work, and another fat minute to figure out how to exchange energy from the generator to the bots, and then another very fat minute to get them booted up.

Honestly what I'd so is change it from smashing the building to "sending the drones to get Doomslayer" which would allow Kale & Hiro (Among others) to properly stall for time without the building itself crashing down. Then once the two Robot Masters are back online, you can have Specter try to topple the building on them and they can race to escape.

Just my two cents.

Also what is Toph's group supposed to do right now @Eeveechu151

now that Flynn and the bots are trapped under rubble, it'll be up to the others to fight Shen.

that's basically what's gonna happen, so eh. i sorta lost inspiration with this Specter encounter anyway, especially with how you're chalking him up to be this... beastly boi.
Hm? Beastly boy? I’m confused

Also, the building isn’t down yet. As specified in my post.

mean, let's be honest. Doomslayer could take on Specter's entire army by himself.
Gonna flat out say no. He’d get smited by himself.

Doomslayer is pretty smart despite his brutish nature.
but alongside his lack of information on the generator and the bots, he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. He'd need a fat minute just to figure out how to figure out how they work, and another fat minute to figure out how to exchange energy from the generator to the bots, and then another very fat minute to get them booted up.

Honestly what I'd so is change it from smashing the building to "sending the drones to get Doomslayer" which would allow Kale & Hiro (Among others) to properly stall for time without the building itself crashing down. Then once the two Robot Masters are back online, you can have Specter try to topple the building on them and they can race to escape.

Just my two cents.

Also what is Toph's group supposed to do right now @Eeveechu151
As said, the building isn’t down yet. They are working on the foundation, isn’t not mid collapse

Hahahaha well they basically declared war on him, so that’s a different case lol
I was more under the impression they told him to piss off rather than declare war. If he's so smart and omnipotent, and they are so stupid and primitive, he could go find them himself.
We should make this a running joke. Specter shows up, with all his dramatics, and everyone else just groans like This guy again?
and then we take on Specter. once Specter's defeated, and he will be, we might have to have a more pacifistic character prevent Doomslayer from doing what I already stated he wants to do. and that's tearing off Specter's head.
Hunter: You don't tear off the head. Pierce through the chest first. Otherwise you got a whole flailing body mess on your hands.

Oh yeah I get Doomslayer's still pretty smart. But... not Tony Stark level.
Toph's group doesn't really have much to do until the next jump TBH, I guess I could use it as time to get a bit of exposition done? But I don't really think I have anything worth expositioning...
And I agree with Godjacob's plan. It seems like the optimal situation.

Eh, if I had to argue I honestly believe Hiro could beat Specter one on one.

And if Sora vs. 1,000 Heartless is any indication, a Keyblade Wielder can handle an army. But Hiro is not of that skill level (Yet) so the help will be needed for the army.
That I don’t know.

But doomslayer taking on specter AND his entire army single handily? That’s crazy talk

We should make this a running joke. Specter shows up, with all his dramatics, and everyone else just groans like This guy again?
Ha, not a bad idea. Even Timeman doesn’t care for it XD

Eh, if I had to argue I honestly believe Hiro could beat Specter one on one.
Hm. Given how specter often used machines to fight with him or as an exo-suit before he starts fighting for himself, I think the results might be skewed

Hm. Given how specter often used machines to fight with him or as an exo-suit before he starts fighting for himself, I think the results might be skewed

Eh, even scaling of KH 1 Sora (Which Hiro is at skill-wise now) he's had victories over Hercles, Hades, and Cloud from Final Fantasy. Plus he defeated Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness who became this ungodly abomination.
main-qimg-44d262f3a1444eb57f61e4cbc0672221

...based on what I know about Hiro that would change literally nothing.
Hiro: Alright, stop this or I'm taking you down.
Specter: Hahah! You'll have to beat my GUARD ROBOTS fir-
Hiro: *already defeated the guard robots*
Specter: ah. Well, MY EXOSKELETON WILL-
Hiro: *already slashed exoskeleton apart* So are you surrendering now?
Specter: ...damn I have to fight now.

For the record I would never do this XD

As fun as that would be, notice that Timeman amongst other powerful creations will be on specter’s side in this

I mean, the proposed matchup was Hiro vs Specter. Not Hiro vs Time Man and Specter. Besides, we've got the other characters as well. Kale, Chief and the Hunter can probably deal with Time Man.

Look let's just focus on the building for now and worry about "who'd beat who" another time.

Fun fact though, my current chapter of Hiro's story has Hiro (Who lost his Keyblade after charging in blindly against the main villain and getting his ass kicked) having just finished getting beat by Sonic the Hedgehog in an encounter (The Infinity Realm features worlds of Smash charters among others) and now Sonic is coaching him on how to deal with faster characters while Amy is trying to help talk Hiro out of his emotional slump given his failure.

I mean, the proposed matchup was Hiro vs Specter. Not Hiro vs Time Man and Specter. Besides, we've got the other characters as well. Kale, Chief and the Hunter can probably deal with Time Man.
True as that would be. I mainly said that doomslayer couldn’t solo the whole army lol. Specter’s exosuits tend to be rather...impressively sized. So they won’t be easy
Actually, Shen, Doomslayer doesn't really have a problem killing... well, ANY of the demons except the endgame bosses.
If three of those things came to attack at once, something tells me doomslayer wouldn’t succeed. Meanwhile specter has those mechs amongst many other types of robots in his arsenal.

Lucario mucking around with the crystal should lead to a convenient jump to get the characters away from the Black Lion to another setting. Wherever you guys think is best.

@Cloudswift if she ever comes back can just say Keith was warped to a different spot on the world and work to reunite with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.