• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh my, over a page I missed. So lost, so confused.

aXm5626xjU.jpg

.....but I guess I am funny?

...you...
...you know about Xenoblade 2...?
I mean, Lora isn't in Xenoblade and Jin's the bad guy. What else would happen?
...I vaguely know the plot. I see what's it's leading to but I'm kinda meh on the game. Too anime.
Oh my, over a page I missed. So lost, so confused.
"HeroSquad" Lore mainly. I have a tl;dr but I'll post it again, I have an addendum to the tl;dr.
Tl;dr Gerin technology is formed, funds timespace project. Timespace project goes to shit. Lose millions on cleanup, lose contract with government. Steal design from a fired employee, gain contract back in a war against superpowered people. Said war got most superhero media cancelled. CEO of Gerin technology is murdered, new CEO is his son. Renames company GerinTech. Son has son of his own, wife dies. Fired employee is pissed and does something bad to company like twenty years later. Is stopped by Herosquad.
There, since the war of 2015 is a pretty big deal. Basically made most superpowered folks hated on large.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
well...
not sure if any of you guys watch The Walking Dead, but...
Rick Grimes survives yet again.
i...
i'm not sure how i feel about this. i knew it was coming, but for it to just happen...
jeez.
i feking love this show.

I mean... you’re not wrong, but... Play Torna: The Golden Country at least. It’s such a good game.
Also Xenoblade 2 mostly uses the anime stuff for comedy. There’s only one scene in the main game I don’t like. It involves Mythra sleepwalking. Anyone who played the game knows what scene I mean.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, more power to you man. Are you gonna give him Red-Eyes Black Dragon? I know he owned it originally...but it feels so wrong for someone not named Joey to have it XD

Still, more power to you.
Maaaybe. Either that or give him serpent night dragon. That thing was amazing looking. Hm...so many options <.>

Good creature, wrong duelist XD

Tyranno: Hey, don't take one of my signature dinos! Work with your own stuff.

Going back to the Erza comment, I now have a desire for her to fight a dragon at some point. Could be a character someone has, or just some antagonist creature but we need a knight vs. dragon clash XD
You were saying XD
FCD8185C-2EE4-4C38-A7AC-EDBFC047A966.png

I wouldn’t mind Rex coming up to the plate to fill that void ;)

Where is he currently?

.....who is he?

Erza is currently on the Outskirts as her group just finished defeating the horde of skeletons, spiders and giant skull spider (Which apparently Erza & Twilight on the skull spider got zero credit for according to @Pro Hero Dekiru and Michael never got his mech chance to shine).

Though perhaps we should wait for a jump before tossing in new characters. Then again, we haven't began to Soviet plot here so...

.....who is he?

Erza is currently on the Outskirts as her group just finished defeating the horde of skeletons, spiders and giant skull spider (Which apparently Erza & Twilight on the skull spider got zero credit for according to @Pro Hero Dekiru and Michael never got his mech chance to shine).

Though perhaps we should wait for a jump before tossing in new characters. Then again, we haven't began to Soviet plot here so...
Hmmm I already have most of a post down. Mind if I throw him into the outskirts? I doubt he’ll know that his cards would ‘come to life’ per say. It’ll take him a while to become aware of that power

Also, mind if I get A quick little thing on who is in the outskirts?

Sure.

Ali Catorce, Akame, Angel Dust, Bakugou Katsuki, Catgirl, Danny Phantom, Dex, Dipper Pines, Erza Scarlet, Finn & Jake, Gao Wang, Happy, Keda, Link, Midoriya, Izuku, Michael, Nomad, Ochaco Uraraka, Okami, Raven, Shaynuh, Star Butterfly, Tenya Iida, Todoroki Shoto, Twilight Sparkle, Variant Fox.

Maybe missed a guy or two, but I hope I got everyone.

Mind not throwing him in yet? Could you save him until we jump Worlds to HeroSquad? The skeletons already derailed the Soviet plot as it is, and that plot’s lagging far behind the others...

Mind not throwing him in yet? Could you save him until we jump Worlds to HeroSquad? The skeletons already derailed the Soviet plot as it is, and that plot’s lagging far behind the others...
Hmmm perhaps. Although I think it could be fun for there to be another non-battler in the zone, that way he isn’t tipping the balance one way or another. And hey, dipper can have someone else to talk to in the losers circle XD

Sure.

Ali Catorce, Akame, Angel Dust, Bakugou Katsuki, Catgirl, Danny Phantom, Dex, Dipper Pines, Erza Scarlet, Finn & Jake, Gao Wang, Happy, Link, Midoriya, Izuku, Michael, Nomad, Ochaco Uraraka, Okami, Raven, Shaynuh, Star Butterfly, Tenya Iida, Todoroki Shoto, Twilight Sparkle, Variant Fox.

Maybe missed a guy or two, but I hope I got everyone.

Thanks! This saves me a world of headache ^^

Alpha is a she-wolf, and I plan to when we get to the Soviet Battle.
And I agree, Shen, just... it’d slow things down a lot more. Especially considering that I have half of my roster put in the waiting lobby for the next jump...

Alpha is a she-wolf, and I plan to when we get to the Soviet Battle.
And I agree, Shen, just... it’d slow things down a lot more. Especially considering that I have half of my roster put in the waiting lobby for the next jump...
Trust me I won’t slow you guys down. If anything, I’m the Force that’s usually shoving people to move forward XD

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Good creature, wrong duelist XD

Tyranno: Hey, don't take one of my signature dinos! Work with your own stuff.

Going back to the Erza comment, I now have a desire for her to fight a dragon at some point. Could be a character someone has, or just some antagonist creature but we need a knight vs. dragon clash XD
The character I was gonna introduce can turn into a dragon/demon, as well as other forms, so there's that.

EDIT: I'll post the bios for the characters soon, aside from Goblin Slayer, who I might not even use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.