• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
alright, you lot.
there's something we need to discuss.
that something, is the end of this RP.
we need to think of an ending. some type of conclusion to our story. because when a story drags on for too long, people lose interest, and the story dies.
it happens with all stories. sometimes they have enough dedication put into them to actually pull through.
lookin' at Cloud's first ever Outcasts RP. it was a great RP, but it dragged out for too long. people lost interest. the plot became too confusing and convoluted.
so while we have the next few jumps planned out
we need to discuss an end for this.
and if we ever reach that end,
if we should proceed onto a sequel.
Too soon to say.

Like doctor who, it can go on for a long time before dropping off. I say after the next few jumps or so we should start worrying about that

Well, I assume after these next couple of jumps- that is, Camelot/HeroSquad, Fenrir Far East/Flood-Consumed Universe, sometime between those Z gets his rear kicked inwards. Then Zeylis becomes our problem. I assume we have a few "bossfights" mixed in there, (The Presence, Second Devourer, the generals of darkness) then we kick Zeylis's ass (i'm just gonna call him Zerry from this point forward cause that's easier to remember) and then boom! We meet big bad inter-dimensional god who caused all this shit in the first place. Maybe Zerry even answers to this god. Maybe the universe explodes, half the cast is wiped out, or something, but whatever happens from there is Lettuce's plot not mine.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
We really just need a skeleton.
ac7026e445690a1.png

Actually, Z's demise will come after the Flood-Consumed Universe arc. We'll probably send everyone to a world they can use as a base, as by this point the people from Fenrir Far East have figured out how to manipulate the crystals - it's how they get to the Flood-Consumed Universe in the first place, a mix of genie magic vision, Master Chief knowledge and crystal manipulation. But aside from that it seems accurate. When Z's done for, the battle is likely going to grab Zeliyis' attention on a major scale.
And I mean... If we do want to continue the RP past then, we could World of Light this shit...

Actually, Z's demise will come after the Flood-Consumed Universe arc. We'll probably send everyone to a world they can use as a base, as by this point the people from Fenrir Far East have figured out how to manipulate the crystals - it's how they get to the Flood-Consumed Universe in the first place, a mix of genie magic vision, Master Chief knowledge and crystal manipulation. But aside from that it seems accurate. When Z's done for, the battle is likely going to grab Zeliyis' attention on a major scale.
And I mean... If we do want to continue the RP past then, we could World of Light this shit...
Welp...we have no Kirby so we have no life XD

FOR THE RECORD.
Sonic could have easily escaped the beams. In the trailer, we actually see Sonic slow down to try and save Pikachu. Furthermore, in almost any instance, Sonic can outrun a Pikachu millions of times over. He intentionally slowed down to try and save someone - the ONLY one who tried saving someone else I might add - and that was his downfall.
And yes, he could have escaped the blast as well. Not in his base form, no, but if he had a single Chaos Emerald on hand he could have used Chaos Control to escape, as Shadow shows us that as long as there's an emerald in hand the distance is limitless. Sonic could have warped to the Observatory, which I'm fairly certain is far beyond the blast, or several other space-borne locations.
And that's not even counting Super Sonic. Super Sonic could have EASILY escaped, just soaring up and out of the galaxy before returning when the blast's done.

So yes. With Sonic-level speeds, the power of flight and Blaze ordering him to leave before he got caught as well, Silver could have survived the blast.

comic

FOR THE RECORD.
Sonic could have easily escaped the beams. In the trailer, we actually see Sonic slow down to try and save Pikachu. Furthermore, in almost any instance, Sonic can outrun a Pikachu millions of times over. He intentionally slowed down to try and save someone - the ONLY one who tried saving someone else I might add - and that was his downfall.
And yes, he could have escaped the blast as well. Not in his base form, no, but if he had a single Chaos Emerald on hand he could have used Chaos Control to escape, as Shadow shows us that as long as there's an emerald in hand the distance is limitless. Sonic could have warped to the Observatory, which I'm fairly certain is far beyond the blast, or several other space-borne locations.
And that's not even counting Super Sonic. Super Sonic could have EASILY escaped, just soaring up and out of the galaxy before returning when the blast's done.

So yes. With Sonic-level speeds, the power of flight and Blaze ordering him to leave before he got caught as well, Silver could have survived the blast.
i don't know about you, but Snake was the most heroic character in that entire trailer.

Smash Bros: We gotta run.
Snake: *Box*

Planet Reach- D:
A moment of silence for reach....
FOR THE RECORD.

Silver tires out. He can’t keep that speed up unlike sonic. If not he would just be a sonic better in every way.

If anyone has the best chance it of all our characters I would say Thor. Since he could light bridge out. Or sans could teleport

...actually, he uh... IS better than Sonic in almost every way. He just doesn't have full control over his powers, lacks experience and is way too naive. He is able to keep up the speed for a long time, actually. See Sonic Generations, where he's flying and mentally Katamari Damacying everything around him while keeping up with Sonic AND getting hit.
Also, Sans' teleporting is limited. And I feel like it'd be a good way to take Thor out of commission for a while.

...oh, right. Him. From what I know of Homestuck... he's surviving, no question.
Out of my other characters, I feel like Sonic would probably either sacrifice himself to help others, or end up grabbing two members of Team RWBY and jetting it to a Genesis Portal. Shantae and Nathan would get saved by Maple and Quill. Aside from that, my cast would be gone.

...actually, he uh... IS better than Sonic in almost every way. He just doesn't have full control over his powers, lacks experience and is way too naive. He is able to keep up the speed for a long time, actually. See Sonic Generations, where he's flying and mentally Katamari Damacying everything around him while keeping up with Sonic AND getting hit.
Also, Sans' teleporting is limited. And I feel like it'd be a good way to take Thor out of commission for a while.
His telekinesis is just very changing throughout sonic history. In 06’ he can only fly for like 5 seconds, and in generation he has no limit whatsoever. It’s just hard to pin down something that the creators haven’t even pinned.
if we're talking speed...
Dirk Strider.

Hm...what’s his deal?

Thor out of commission for a while.
agreed

Uh...So that's how the sequel begins? Basically everyone being dead? Heck, we don't even know if this god is malicious or not, though I assume he is cause why wouldn't he be. I get we need conflict but I mean, I was joking about half the cast being wiped out. Like, these guys have important stuff to get back to.

Well, if we are speaking of hypotheticals-
Raiden and Samuel are dead. There's no way they could escape it. Cutting anything doesn't work on beams of presumably heat. That's also saying if Sam doesn't die at some point.
Without any way to bail HeroSquad crew is donezo. Maybe they'll have some sort of dimensional jumping tool at the ready, but even then I think most of them will get blasted.
So is the Hunter...though he might just wake up in the Hunter's Dream. Considering that's a pocket universe in of itself, he could just bail using the Hunter's Mark.

comic

i'm gonna update my cast's survival rate. because i've been thinking about things, aaand...
here's what i got.
Sans - Death Imminent
I've decided that Sans will in fact be reduced to dust later in this RP. Most likely after the Halo Arc, when we encounter my first big villain. Sans might be one of the bigger-scale perma-deaths I do.

Solid Snake - Death Imminent
Snake's death has been set in stone for weeks now. He will be the first of my cast to perish. The plan is for him to meet and bond with Raiden, before being killed. Preferably by Sam, though I can make exceptions.

Negan - Survives
This man is hard to kill, plain and simple. Despite his mortality, he somehow survives everything thrown at him. It's crazy. I don't intend on killing Negan any time soon, and I fully intend on his allegiance changing toward the good guys at some point in the RP.

Master Chief - Determinant
I haven't decided if I want to kill John. If I do, it won't be in any of our so-far planned arcs. If I do, I want him to go out with a bang. No slow death. A sacrifice is most suited to his character.

Doomslayer - Death Imminent
I've been planning this death since I thought of the Halo Arc. Doomslayer will be sacrificing himself one way or another. I intend to develop a bond between him and several other characters so he can develop a motivation to pull a suicidal, sacrificial move. This will be during the fight against Gravemind and the Flood.

Logan - Survives
He's currently dying, but when Artemis revitalizes him, Logan will be better and stronger than he's ever been. I don't plan on killing him off any time soon, if at all.

Rick Sanchez & Morty Smith - Survives
While Rick and Morty have already left the RP, I fully intend on them to make cameos later on. Maybe characters may reference them. They won't be mainstay characters, but exist in the RP solely to break the fourth wall and provide 'comic' relief. (get it? cuz my name is comic. heh)

Summer Smith - Survives
While I didn't intend on having Summer as a character, I can say the same about Morty. It was fluid, and he became my character. I've already controlled Summer in this RP, so I'd consider her my character. She probably won't appear again, but that's a hard maybe.

??? - Survives
My first big bad villain. This character will be working directly with Elidocorc, and will be the one to kill our favorite magical skeleton, cementing them as a force to be reckoned with. And a force indeed. More on them later, when we progress deeper into the RP.

Artemis - Death Imminent
Artemis will mostly be a supporting character in this. She won't interact much with the main cast, but when she does, it will be brief. She will be granting several characters with blessings, especially if they find themselves to be in a dire situation. She will die, however. Whether that's by the hands of Kratos or someone else is still up for debate.

Kratos - Survives
His time in this RP will be short. He will arrive, do some stuff, not much fighting. But the moment he starts fighting, I imagine no force would want to mess with Kratos. So whoever's been collecting these characters will be sending Kratos back, and he can return to his fatherly life.

Dirk Strider - Survives
Dirk Strider will be one of my most powerful characters. Not Kratos level, but at his strongest, he may very well be able to compete with the likes of Thor and King Sonic. Key Word 'Maybe'. I fully intend on him to remain alive in this RP, as well as shipping characters for more 'comic' relief. (i did it again, heh.)

Cortana - Determinant
Her fate remains ingrained with John's. If he dies, she's going with him. Luckily, we won't have to deal with a Cortana going rampant, as this will be Halo 3 Cortana.

Gravemind - Death Imminent
It will have to die, at some point. I imagine characters like Thor, Artemis, King Sonic, Kratos, etc. could handle Gravemind 1v1. The main problem is just the massive hordes of Flood, as the entire Halo Universe is consumed now, meaning Gravemind has more than an army.

Uh...So that's how the sequel begins? Basically everyone being dead? Heck, we don't even know if this god is malicious or not, though I assume he is cause why wouldn't he be. I get we need conflict but I mean, I was joking about half the cast being wiped out. Like, these guys have important stuff to get back to.

Well, if we are speaking of hypotheticals-
Raiden and Samuel are dead. There's no way they could escape it. Cutting anything doesn't work on beams of presumably heat. That's also saying if Sam doesn't die at some point.
Without any way to bail HeroSquad crew is donezo. Maybe they'll have some sort of dimensional jumping tool at the ready, but even then I think most of them will get blasted.
So is the Hunter...though he might just wake up in the Hunter's Dream. Considering that's a pocket universe in of itself, he could just bail using the Hunter's Mark.
I’d imagine if this ‘spirit’ esk thing were to happen only a dozen or so characters would manage to escape

Kratos - Survives
His time in this RP will be short. He will arrive, do some stuff, not much fighting. But the moment he starts fighting, I imagine no force would want to mess with Kratos. So whoever's been collecting these characters will be sending Kratos back, and he can return to his fatherly life.

Dirk Strider - Survives
Dirk Strider will be one of my most powerful characters. Not Kratos level, but at his strongest, he may very well be able to compete with the likes of Thor and King Sonic. Key Word 'Maybe'. I fully intend on him to remain alive in this RP, as well as shipping characters for more 'comic' relief. (i did it again, heh.)
Hm. I still have my gripes with powerful characters such as them

comic

Hm. I still have my gripes with powerful characters such as them
just be glad i didn't choose Dave Strider over Dirk.
Dave can do most of the same things physically, but Dave is also a master at time manipulation. You think Time Man or Specter can do time manipulation? Compared to what Dave's done, that's child's play.

just be glad i didn't choose Dave Strider over Dirk.
Dave can do most of the same things physically, but Dave is also a master at time manipulation. You think Time Man or Specter can do time manipulation? Compared to what Dave's done, that's child's play.
Didn’t say here weren’t stronger characters, otherwise I would have introduced NEO from digimon. Literally god and all existence. Just saying that those characters are still leagues above most everyone else to the point where everyone avoids them. Thor is a big point for that

Darth Vader: Survives
Vader will definitely survive this RP, possibly kicking the bucket in the sequel. But for now, he will live. Probably will turn to the Heroes when Negan does.

Bowser: Determinant
Haven’t decided on this guy yet. Possibly gonna have him sacrifice himself for the greater good when the Villain Squad turns good.

Peter Parker: Determinant
Spider-Man is another one I haven’t decided on yet. I may kill him off for an emotional moment/motivation for Stark, but for now his fate is undetermined.

Thor: Survives
Thor will survive this one. If we do something like World of Light for the sequel, he may get annihilated to take him away for a bit. Only problem would be defeating the corrupted Thor... but for now, he will stay alive.

Rocket Raccoon: Determinant
Believe it or not, Rocket may kick the bucket. Mainly to sadden Thor. But at the same time, it would get rid of some hilarious banter between the Marvel characters. Still unsure what to do here.

Marshall: Most Likely Dead
Marshall is only human. He will probably make some sweet tech for Tony and Peter, only to die in a fight in an attempt to help them fight off the boss. Very low chance of his survival.

Kaleb: Survives (will not return for sequel, if we make one)
Kaleb has to return to his dimension to keep the peace. He will probably escape before the Zeliyis fight, if not, he will probably have Charizard fight off Zeliyis. But he is not dying.

Sawyer: Survives
C’mon. I can’t kill off Sawyer. He’s just too hilarious to get rid of. He’s like the Negan of my cast, just a little less corrupt and not psychotic. But still, he will probably get the Symbiote for my cast. If not, he may be gifted by Artemis. But he will survive.

If we do a World of Light idea sequel, and everyone returns (other than Kaleb and Marshall), Peter will most likely be the only survivor. He could use his Spider-Sense to avoid the beams of light and get a ride out of there. Thor is a contender, but I would probably take him out of commission to give others the spotlight for the majority of the sequel. But this is only if Peter survives this RP.

Darth Vader: Survives
Vader will definitely survive this RP, possibly kicking the bucket in the sequel. But for now, he will live. Probably will turn to the Heroes when Negan does.

Bowser: Determinant
Haven’t decided on this guy yet. Possibly gonna have him sacrifice himself for the greater good when the Villain Squad turns good.

Peter Parker: Determinant
Spider-Man is another one I haven’t decided on yet. I may kill him off for an emotional moment/motivation for Stark, but for now his fate is undetermined.

Thor: Survives
Thor will survive this one. If we do something like World of Light for the sequel, he may get annihilated to take him away for a bit. Only problem would be defeating the corrupted Thor... but for now, he will stay alive.

Rocket Raccoon: Determinant
Believe it or not, Rocket may kick the bucket. Mainly to sadden Thor. But at the same time, it would get rid of some hilarious banter between the Marvel characters. Still unsure what to do here.

Marshall: Most Likely Dead
Marshall is only human. He will probably make some sweet tech for Tony and Peter, only to die in a fight in an attempt to help them fight off the boss. Very low chance of his survival.

Kaleb: Survives (will not return for sequel, if we make one)
Kaleb has to return to his dimension to keep the peace. He will probably escape before the Zeliyis fight, if not, he will probably have Charizard fight off Zeliyis. But he is not dying.

Sawyer: Survives
C’mon. I can’t kill off Sawyer. He’s just too hilarious to get rid of. He’s like the Negan of my cast, just a little less corrupt and not psychotic. But still, he will probably get the Symbiote for my cast. If not, he may be gifted by Artemis. But he will survive.

If we do a World of Light idea sequel, and everyone returns (other than Kaleb and Marshall), Peter will most likely be the only survivor. He could use his Spider-Sense to avoid the beams of light and get a ride out of there. Thor is a contender, but I would probably take him out of commission to give others the spotlight for the majority of the sequel. But this is only if Peter survives this RP.
Eh I don’t see peter being able to survive. Not even a fighter that was going hundreds of mph could avoid them

Okay, can we plan for cool things non Sonic characters get to do? XD
Well, Raiden's gonna have his go at Z and probably win, cause he's actually really overpowered. Like holy shit. The dude had his arms lobbed off and he fought by holding his sword by his teeth. He did switch to using his feet but damn. Not many people can do that. And that's before the honestly ridiculous feats he pulls off in Revengeance. Of course, he's not Thor tier strong but close to it.

Though I understand concerns with him nullifying combat challenge. I don't want him to be that way. And he won't. Raiden's confused, cautious, not to mention hurt at having to see Snake die the second time. Assuming he did die after those six months in MGS4. He just wants to finish what he was doing. Not to mention the clean up work he has ahead of him...Generally, Raiden's only going after the guy responsible for putting through this additional stress, or anyone who gets in his way.

But still, one thing I did wonder: how did Shulk and Lucario lose? Foresight and Aura respectively should’ve helped them survive.
Shulk saw it, but even in Xenoblade very rarely does he get huge gaps of times between visions. Even if he saw it, he has no way of getting people away nor much time to warn them (Except maybe Kirby). I assume shield would only somewhat stop it

Lucario doesn't even have that much. The gloves fading from the Master Hands should've sent off something though. Still, just like Shulk, not fast enough to avoid it.

Shulk saw it, but even in Xenoblade very rarely does he get huge gaps of times between visions. Even if he saw it, he has no way of getting people away nor much time to warn them (Except maybe Kirby). I assume shield would only somewhat stop it

Lucario doesn't even have that much. The gloves fading from the Master Hands should've sent off something though. Still, just like Shulk, not fast enough to avoid it.
Yeah shulk, the advanced spider sense XD

Status
Not open for further replies.