• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes!
tenor.gif

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
You know, there's an OC I have that I may introduce.
@Cloudswift and @Excalibur Queen are the only ones here who know who I'm talking about.
He's fourteen, has black hair, and has dominion over minerals as well as a liking to heavy weaponry.
One of these minerals is silver.

JET, GO GET YOUR SILVER BULLETS! I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!!!

(off screen)

YEEEEET

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Marseille Outskirts

Variant Fox looked up in time to see a familiar face falling from the same spot … twice. Realizing who it was, he couldn't help but groan. "Raptor. It had to be Raptor." He grumbled. Nonetheless, he had to save the guy. Achilles's eyes glowed bright blue. He changed into his Flight Variant, Flying Fox. He flew up to Raptor, then grabbed Raptor with his feet.
I’m curious.

1. What does variant fox look like?
2. How does he know Rex’s name?

I’m curious.

1. What does variant fox look like?
2. How does he know Rex’s name?

1. Normally, he looks like a Red Fox with blue eyes. His different Variants have different appearances, though the blue eyes remain consistant in all of them.
His Flight Variant, Flying Fox: Flying Fox is Variant Fox's Flight Variant. As Flying Fox his fur color changes to that of a burgundy fox. Flying Fox resembles a large fox with bat-like wings that extend from his front legs like a bat's. His eyes remain blue and his nose remains black. Achilles created this form mentally, its design being somewhat similar to a fruit bat's (or flying fox's as fruit bats are sometimes known).

2. Yu-Gi-Oh! is a franchise that exists in his world. Therefore, he is aware of Rex Raptor.

1. Normally, he looks like a Red Fox with blue eyes. His different Variants have different appearances, though the blue eyes remain consistant in all of them.
His Flight Variant, Flying Fox: Flying Fox is Variant Fox's Flight Variant. As Flying Fox his fur color changes to that of a burgundy fox. Flying Fox resembles a large fox with bat-like wings that extend from his front legs like a bat's. His eyes remain blue and his nose remains black. Achilles created this form mentally, its design being somewhat similar to a fruit bat's (or flying fox's as fruit bats are sometimes known).

2. Yu-Gi-Oh! is a franchise that exists in his world. Therefore, he is aware of Rex Raptor.
Ah this is very helpful information, thanks! ^^

Okay @Comic you are going way too far with Negan. Azula is supposed to be much harder to figure out than this, but he can already see past her master lying and practically write a book on her even though this is literally the first time the two have met and they've barley exchanged more than two lines. Deception is supposed to be an area Azula excels at, but Negan can see through it clearly no issues what so ever and even Samuel to a degree already sensed something up with her.

Feel you are undermining her to quite honestly an insulting degree personally just to hype Negan up. It's sucking away any intrigue this dynamic can have before it even begins as he is already dancing circles around her mentally.

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Okay @Comic you are going way too far with Negan. Azula is supposed to be much harder to figure out than this, but he can already see past her master lying and practically write a book on her even though this is literally the first time the two have met and they've barley exchanged more than two lines. Deception is supposed to be an area Azula excels at, but Negan can see through it clearly no issues what so ever and even Samuel to a degree already sensed something up with her.

Feel you are undermining her to quite honestly an insulting degree personally just to hype Negan up. It's sucking away any intrigue this dynamic can have before it even begins as he is already dancing circles around her mentally.
Normally I’d be on Negan’s side for this, but I do kind of have to agree with Godjacob for this. Azula should be a greater manipulator than Negan.
Negan is still making assumptions. but having been spending some time on multiple site sources for Azula, i can understand your concern. while Negan called her out, he won't press any further. not unless they have a 1-on-1 where they just talk or something, though i don't really see that happening. one could say Negan knows this because the person controlling him (me) knows this, but Negan is... honestly one of the best people at reading others. i'm not saying Negan knows what Azula is about. he's just doing mostly guesswork here, though he won't be calling her out anymore, unless the chance arrives for him to... i dunno, just have a talk between them. even then, he'll probably ignore it. he doesn't much care for Azula at the moment, as she hasn't offered herself like Sam has, even if Sam doesn't fully intend to ditch Negan if they ever get to Colorado (news flash, they won't. not in the next few worlds, at least).
as for Azula being a better manipulator... I agree. 100%. she's excellent at manipulation. not saying Negan is bad at that, either, but he's not on Azula's level. but his skill at reading people, having met and studied all sorts over the last year of the apocalypse, has made him very skilled at reading a person and guessing about them. like i said, he isn't sure if he's correct, but he usually isn't far from the truth.
besides, i'm sure the symbiote somehow works into Negan's perceptiveness. if not, then just Negan skill, then, i guess.

Alright, in that case I can’t see a problem.
...y’know actually... what if Negan ended up tricking Silver and Blaze into fighting the others when they get to HeroSquad? Silver and Blaze have been tricked by a similarly-manipulative villain - Mephiles - before.

Negan is still making assumptions. but having been spending some time on multiple site sources for Azula, i can understand your concern. while Negan called her out, he won't press any further. not unless they have a 1-on-1 where they just talk or something, though i don't really see that happening. one could say Negan knows this because the person controlling him (me) knows this, but Negan is... honestly one of the best people at reading others. i'm not saying Negan knows what Azula is about. he's just doing mostly guesswork here, though he won't be calling her out anymore, unless the chance arrives for him to... i dunno, just have a talk between them. even then, he'll probably ignore it. he doesn't much care for Azula at the moment, as she hasn't offered herself like Sam has, even if Sam doesn't fully intend to ditch Negan if they ever get to Colorado (news flash, they won't. not in the next few worlds, at least).
as for Azula being a better manipulator... I agree. 100%. she's excellent at manipulation. not saying Negan is bad at that, either, but he's not on Azula's level. but his skill at reading people, having met and studied all sorts over the last year of the apocalypse, has made him very skilled at reading a person and guessing about them. like i said, he isn't sure if he's correct, but he usually isn't far from the truth.
besides, i'm sure the symbiote somehow works into Negan's perceptiveness. if not, then just Negan skill, then, i guess.

I guess my main issue is that Negan's "assumptions" and "guesses" have been not just on the mark but like scary accurate to the smallest detail. And it just feels he is making scary accurate accusations for some girl he had never met before hand. And I worry that her being seen through and exposed completely this early is gonna make it hard for her to do much of anything. So long as there is not this sense of Negan being twice as smart as Azula at every turn, then there should be no issue. Just wanted to make my concern about this known early so it doesn't become an actual problem later.

I don't believe the symbiote has perceptive qualities unless it previously bonded with the person in question (Like how Venom knows about Peter Parker etc.)

Alright, in that case I can’t see a problem.
...y’know actually... what if Negan ended up tricking Silver and Blaze into fighting the others when they get to HeroSquad? Silver and Blaze have been tricked by a similarly-manipulative villain - Mephiles - before.

No offense, but Silver is kinda a moron. He'd be easy for Azula or Negan to string along and it wouldn't be the biggest achievement in the field for either of them.

Yeah that’s why I brought the idea up xD He may have strong mental powers but he’s mentally pretty weak. Hopefully Blaze will be able to make up for that when they eventually meet up with the heroes.

Yeah that’s why I brought the idea up xD He may have strong mental powers but he’s mentally pretty weak. Hopefully Blaze will be able to make up for that when they eventually meet up with the heroes.

Well, so long as those mental powers don't border on OP of course.

Lucario and company are already handicapped by having Thor around which has denied them much of doing anything given how OP he is, would hate for him to cause similar issues for another group. Also should I have Lucario transport to the Hero verse or did you have another world characters will possibly be sent next?

Okay this is getting ridiculous XD

Cutman and Elecman are never gonna turn on at this pace, this has gone from past just a "challenge."
In all fairness, I expected doomslayer to turn them on while the building was collapsing and the team to help support the building, not doomslayer abandon the entire objective :'|

Regardless, there are other ways to do so. Like a certain mjolnir armor?

HeroSquad will work best for the villains and Black Lion Crew.
And... uh, Silver CAN get pretty OP when he uses his full potential. I’m going to try keeping that out of the picture via mental blocks and not fully understanding his powers, but if he has an emotional melt down... GTFO.

In all fairness, I expected doomslayer to turn them on while the building was collapsing and the team to help support the building, not doomslayer abandon the entire objective :'|

Regardless, there are other ways to do so. Like a certain mjolnir armor?

I mean, how can you expect anyone to turn anything on with a freakin building collapsing on them and drones attacking? It's too much to ask, it would be hard for an actual tech genius like Tony Stark to do in those circumstances let alone the characters there.

I mean, how can you expect anyone to turn anything on with a freakin building collapsing on them and drones attacking? It's too much to ask, it would be hard for an actual tech genius like Tony Stark to do in those circumstances let alone the characters there.
They were already hooked up, it wouldn’t have been TOO hard. Especially considering people were holding the supports...used to be.

Anyway, the armor idea is still there

They were already hooked up, it wouldn’t have been TOO hard. Especially considering people were holding the supports...used to be.

Anyway, the armor idea is still there

I mean, it's not like you just push a button to turn them on. Robot Masters I'd like to believe are a little more complex than that. And my point was there was no time and it was a high pressure situation even for someone who knows what he is doing.

No idea what the armor ideas is.

...no? They WEREN’T hooked up. It would take a minute for Doomslayer to figure out how to hook them up in the first place, being unfamiliar with Robot Master technology.

HeroSquad will work best for the villains and Black Lion Crew.
And... uh, Silver CAN get pretty OP when he uses his full potential. I’m going to try keeping that out of the picture via mental blocks and not fully understanding his powers, but if he has an emotional melt down... GTFO.

Okay.

Just want to make sure. I could have cheesed Hiro given what KH characters can do given all the games but I've felt he's been handled pretty well to this point. Needing help to deal with Doomslayer, Timeman and even the drones to this point. Kale herself I also tried to do, but Comic didn't help me present her as balanced XD

Anyway got class. Be back ASAP.

I mean, it's not like you just push a button to turn them on. Robot Masters I'd like to believe are a little more complex than that. And my point was there was no time and it was a high pressure situation even for someone who knows what he is doing.

No idea what the armor ideas is.
Master chief’s armor can hook up to most devices, even vehicles and intermix with their systems. And they have vastly superior technology.

Okay.

Just want to make sure. I could have cheesed Hiro given what KH characters can do given all the games but I've felt he's been handled pretty well to this point. Needing help to deal with Doomslayer, Timeman and even the drones to this point. Kale herself I also tried to do, but Comic didn't help me present her as balanced XD

You could also have kale try to activate the robots, as for now specter won’t fire upon her

Master chief’s armor can hook up to most devices, even vehicles and intermix with their systems. And they have vastly superior technology.

But he lacks Cortana with him. So it would depend on how smart Chief is with actually handling the more tech heavy stuff without her.

Also it doesn't matter if there is no place to turn them on given you attacked the first building they tried to use to topple it.

Okay.

I’m going to try doing that with Silver and Sonic, but when they go ham they’re gonna go ham. For example, the Second Devourer will show up sometime during the RP. That’s gonna be fun~

That’s why they’re NOT my mains :p
I’d consider the characters I care the most about being Tony, Ruby, Keda and Jin, with the others being mostly secondary. Aside from Z, but y’know, Big Bad.

That’s why they’re NOT my mains :p
I’d consider the characters I care the most about being Tony, Ruby, Keda and Jin, with the others being mostly secondary. Aside from Z, but y’know, Big Bad.

Just saying, you do tend to make the other characters feel lesser to them (Either in power, or in the Eggman debate how much better a villain they are to others) so naturally they have to be nerfed to compete cause they are just better.

And Z is not supposed to be the big bad XD.

But I get your point. Off to class for me~!

No, Z's a copout.

You see, we will be in the final conflict against Z. Z begins to monologue about how human life is imperfect. Them he menacingly draws his blades. A screech of metal is heard. Someone blasts through the wall on a motorcycle. They ram into Z, causing an explosion. Z, like a leaf in the wind, is blown away, gravely injured.

The motorcycle burns, illuminating his visage. The sounds of gears shifting can be heard, only allowing us to view how competent and terrifying this man is. His grin is wicked, his head as sharp as an arrow.

"Ho ho ho!" He bolsters, in a menacingly laugh. Pure evil radiates from him. "One nerd down, two to go!"

Yup. It was the best bad guy to ever exist, LANCER DELTARUNE.

Thank me later for this wonderful plot twist Eevee.

Also Sam's not making it to Colorado until the end of the RP, if he lives. Raiden's gonna come in next jump, so even if he made it back he'd be waiting on nothing. And for Jacob, Sam's not gonna question Azula anymore so no worries :p

Post coming later tonight.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
alright, you lot.
there's something we need to discuss.
that something, is the end of this RP.
we need to think of an ending. some type of conclusion to our story. because when a story drags on for too long, people lose interest, and the story dies.
it happens with all stories. sometimes they have enough dedication put into them to actually pull through.
lookin' at Cloud's first ever Outcasts RP. it was a great RP, but it dragged out for too long. people lost interest. the plot became too confusing and convoluted.
so while we have the next few jumps planned out
we need to discuss an end for this.
and if we ever reach that end,
if we should proceed onto a sequel.

That is a possibility to consider. Also @Comic

My name is Azula, petty office to Commander Azulon of the Fire Nation Navy. And as far as your question goes, unless that large fellow over there is a common creature where you come from I presume we are all outcasts and alone in a sense. Strength by numbers cannot be understated here, and perhaps we'd offer services you are in need of so the group as a whole can benefit." Azula said, as she gave her psuedo introduction with believable conviction as well as outlined her reason for why he should consider letting the two join his ranks.

Samuel is not the only one who offered his services and talked about joining the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.