• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kyogre Lake Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Reese tentatively pushed the button on her newest occupied Pokeball. There was a flash of green, then Ricochet was in her arms, the Kabuto’s surprising weight causing her arms to bow. She blinked down curiously at the Shellfish Pokémon, who blinked back in response, then launched itself at her face. Thinking she was being attacked, Rune and Riot bristled, but the Kabuto only skittered around and settled itself on Reese’s head like a hat. The Sigilyph and Yamask relaxed, falling back into a slothful hover.

Reese grinned up at her new companion, maneuvering her head into a position where the extra twenty-five pounds on her neck wouldn’t hurt, then turned back to Jason with a quizzical look. “Course I remembered,” she said cheerfully. “Might be a little spastic sometimes, but I try to remember everything! Whether it’s in my field notes” —she patted her notebook— “or up here in the old noggin.” She reached up to rap a knuckle on her head, but ended up tapping the Kabuto’s shell instead. It hissed and clung tighter to her head, and Reese laughed. “Sorry, buddy.”

She turned back to Jason. “Always gotta keep every little detail, because who knows what it could mean!” Reese smiled cheekily. “And that specific lil detail led me to a great friend!”

Jack chuckled, and waved back at the Togetic. Then he turned back to Emma. "I didn't mind it, personally. To me, it's good that we already have so much chemistry. And it's only our second day here." He smiled, knowing that Alex's comments were going to be all he thinks about for the rest of the night. "It's just a shame we weren't able to go to that Eevee Grove today. Next time we get a chance, I'll let you know."

"People tend to either forget who I am, or try to mess with me because of who I am, you're the first to meet me and remember me without trying to challenge me, I've seen a couple of people try to pull some stunt to mess with me and my family, between me, James, Laura and Emma, we were able to, With Empoleon and Emma's Volcarona's in particular, stop what happened and eventually Emma got them Arrested on some sort of racial charge, me and my siblings being Half Unovan." Jason explained, "They're locked up now, and their Tauros were repossessed, I believe they're near Twinleaf town."

As Jason looked to Reese, he hoped she had a serious side, as Shieldon looked up with the cutest face it could muster being a Steel type. He then picked up the Pokémon, holding it normally, as the little one made its face again.

"Jason, Reese, I think it's time you got back to the Dorm building."

------

Emma looked at Jack, smile present, with a small blush, "It was an unexpected question, but it does show how close we are, Jack, and Yes, I would love to visit that Eevee Grove something with you."

Emma calmed down, keeping herself for going wild, her nerves were calmed. As the young trainer looked at Jack, the one who got her out of her shell, she felt something, something like a rumbling stomach.

"We should eat." Emma realized.

Charlie exited the elevator on the 3rd floor. With a quiet groan she scratched the back of her head, preemptively taking off her sunglasses and holding them in her hand despite not being in her room yet. She opened the door to room 103 and to her surprise Hokori was there already "h-hey Hokori, looks like I caught you before you fell asleep this time. Sorry we haven't gotten to talk as much as we should, us being roomies and all" Charlie stepped over to her bed and took a seat, looking over at Hokori and her pokemon, noticing Taupe and Hokori's other crabby partner.... "what happened to Cor? Did you trade em for another crab pokemon or is this little guy a new member of your party?" Beira looked up at the new person with a curious expression, assuming this must be the trainer that her's had mentioned before.

=Nightshade=

My great memory isn’t exactly a blessing, Reese wanted to say. I remember every friend I ever had… and exactly how it felt when we were torn apart. But she kept quiet. If she grew close to him now, it would only hurt more when the friendship inevitably fell apart. Isn’t that why I came here, though? To discover new places, sure, but also to make friends that would last longer than a year… The conversations had been shallow till now, safe, but now they were in uncharted waters for Reese. She couldn’t just grin and giggle this time, or throw out a chipper line. She couldn’t just extend typical, friendly courtesy, then wink, wave, and run off. This was deeper. This mattered.

Unlike what I am, what I hide, and what I pretend to be.

She was upbeat, yes, idealistic, but the fact that there was more than that was deeper than the surface— but Jason’s words punched a hole through the water. And now that she had to be more, Reese wasn’t sure how.

The girl’s face was inscrutable for a few moments as these thoughts flashed through her head, her hands seeming to have trouble deciding whether they wanted to be fists or palms where they rested on her knees. Finally they relaxed in a half-closed position, and Reese looked over at Jason with searching green eyes.

“I’m sorry,” she said, then blinked back down at her hands. “That sounds like it was rough.” She kept her gaze on the floor in front of her as she wrestled with herself, trying to figure out how much to say. “The… the stares aren’t always pleasant, and even the curious ones still… set people like us apart. It’s real hard to find… real connection.” She looked as if to say more, but fell silent. And not a moment too soon as the scientist returned to remind them of curfew. “We… should prolly go.”

Thomas simply gave a smile and a wave to Hokori as she went back to her dorm, Thomas on the other hand decided to go back to his dorm, when he arrived, he wasted no time in going to his bed to simply lay on it and let out a relaxed sigh. He got out Dreepy's Poke ball and smiled at the fact he caught a new Pokemon, Thomas let the Poke ball open and Dreepy immediately flew around the room to get familiar with her surroundings.

"Whaddya think lil' guy? This is my dorm... that I'm sharing with someone, but I'm sure you'll be alright with her." Thomas said as he sat up in his bed only for the Dreepy to float over to Thomas and nuzzle his cheek, something that caused the trainer to lightly laugh. "Careful, that tickles." He said and lightly petted her head, his eyes often looked at the clock to see when dinnertime was.

"It was, Reese, and we should get going," Jason responded, "Today was a great day, this was one of the things I was told to do by Steven Stone, connect with people my age despite practically being a Champion."

Jason had been holding his Shieldon, who was looking around.

"On the lighter side of things, is it me or is there a Kabuto on your head?" Jason asked, seeing Ricochet.

Shieldon looked at Reese with a confused face, as its trainer had asked that question.

-----

Emma had listened to Jack's response and understood, "We should head in."

Togetic flew around as it looked for a door. Emma then started walking towards the door.

"You ready?"

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
When June returned to her room after leaving briefly to get herself a drink, she found that Thomas had returned. “Welcome back, how was your day?” she said, walking absentmindedly back to her bed. Then, she noticed the Dreepy and broke into a smile. “Adorable!” June blurted, moving to pat the little ghost on the head. She’d always liked small Pokemon, likely because she’d spent so many years with one as her sole party member. “This one looks pretty green compared to that Gyarados of yours—did you catch her on the island?” she asked, stepping back after a moment.

Jack nodded. "Yeah, let's go." Jack headed inside the dorm building, and towards the elevator. He stepped inside. "I know I'm having a good sleep tonight. I wonder how Reese is doing, too..." He pondered.

=Nightshade=

“Mhm,” Reese agreed tiredly, standing and stretching upwards luxuriously. She followed Jason out of the lab. When he asked about the Kabuto on her head, she glanced up then back to Jadon with a chuckle. “Yep yep,” she said, laughing. She reached up and tried to pry Ricochet off her head. The Kabuto clung tighter, hissing, and Reese let it go, giggling. “He likes it up there, I guess.” The Kabuto relaxed, seeming content atop her head.

Thomas watched the door open while the Dreepy went to hide behind his head. "Speak of the devil." He said to himself before he gave a smile and wave at June. "Oh my day was great, helped a fellow student get a Flaaffy, went with another student to admire the beach where she caught a Crabrawler and..." Before he could finish, he smiled as he watched his roommate admire his new Pokemon, one who seemed to quickly take a liking to the other student and let out a little chirp when she pet the little ghost's head.

"Yeah, I just caught her earlier. I heard she's a Dragon and Ghost type, a very interesting combination; I'm really excited to see what she evolves into." He said as he held out a hand and the Dreepy floated back to him, she went to rest on his shoulder. "Do you have any ideas for what Pokemon you wanna catch?" Thomas asked as he sat on the edge of his bed.

Hokori was surprised when Charlie arrived, but shook her head.
"Ah, hey Charlie! Glad to see ya, yeah..." She replied, before being surprised at what Charlie said next.

"Huh? What do you me- Ah, I see...Cor, where'd ya go?" She sighed, before calling out for her partner, the Corphish soon popping out from under the bed, having run under there out of excitement and disoriented slightly - All from it earlier seeing such an intriguing red Gyarados.
"There ya are, c'mon." She got Cor back on her shoulder, and lifted Beira onto the bed before looking back to Charlie.
"Right, anyway - This new gal, this is Beira, caught her down at the beach!" She introduced the Crabrawler to Charlie, nodding her head. "Exploded a rock right into my face when we met her, so I know she's strong!" She added, feeling more than a little prideful before she thought on it.

"Oh, by the way, um...You are okay, right? No major side effects after the whole getting zapped thing from earlier?" She decided to check first before any other discussion.

Emma followed suit, and entered the Elevator. Togetic sat on Emma's head, watching the two interact.

"Thank you for today, and helping with everything, Including my outburst, and with The Pangoro Incident, who knows what would had happened, Pangoros are known to attack what they want and not bother with anything else, Tyranitar used a Stone Edge on Pangoro and it didn't even care."

If any of her siblings' friends, such as Rosemarie, Melinda or Maximus, they would wonder. Emma was making sure she had everything for bed, and Togetic would fly around the Elevator.

----

"He sure does," Jason responded, then realized something, attempting to be bolder, "Hey, Reese, did you want me to walk you back to your dorm if your okay with it?"

The practical Champion was nervous, and fiddling with Shieldon's pokeball after he set the Shield Pokémon down to follow him. The Rock and Steel type approached Reese and gave a cute face, opting to stay between the two trainers. Metagross popped out of his Pokéball, following behind them in case of a wild Pokémon or something.

"It's me who should be thanking you. Those Pangoro weren't too bad, all things considered. And, don't worry about that outburst. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." Jack replied with a light smile. "I'm just a dorm door knock away." The elevator doors opened, and Jack stepped out.

Ivan came back from taking a shower wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt. He pit his towel around his shoulder, Ivan took a seat on his bed, grabbed his phone and scratched his wet hair. He began to check his messages and saw that his Uncle texted him to meet him when he has the time to.

Gobi climbed on the bed and sat on Ivan's lap, Ivan smiled and began to pat his head, this made Gobi smile and roll onto his back. Ivan then began to rub Gobi's belly while texting his uncle back. Skid, Ari, Ace And Koji all began to run around the room playing with each other. Ivan sat up and placed Gobi on the floor, he cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Okay, guys listen up, this is very important."

All of Ivan's pokemon stopped what they were doing and sat down on the floor to face him, while he talks.

"I think that once we get our sixth member we're gonna start training as soon as possible. After seeing people like Dom, Jack and Charlie, I don't think we can stay at the level we're at now, without being left in the dust, so we gotta catch up to them."

Ivan's pokemon all nodded, Ivan rubbed his eyes and sat back down on just bed to check and see if he got anymore messages or missed calls.

=Nightshade=

Reese was surprised. “O-okay,” she answered, taken aback. “I’m in 111.” She covered her awkwardness by bending down to pet the Shieldon walking between them. “Hey there, lil guy,” she murmured warmly, then straightened up to keep pace with Jason. It was still warm, and the late afternoon light cast long, purple shadows through clouds and tree branches. Bug-types could be heard buzzing faintly in bushes and trees. It was calm, peaceful, and Reese felt tension draining out of her body. She almost shook out her hair, but the extra weight on her head made her remember Ricochet, whose legs were clamped down, securely tangled in green-and-brown strands. “Oopsie. Sorry, bud.”

"Alright I'm going to take mine, there may be sand in my hair from the beach, Greninja, keep things in order, also Ivan, you have to account for the Junior Division Champion of Hoenn, he's here too." Laura responded before grabbing her stuff.

She grabbed a cut off tank top and a pair of pajama pants before hitting the showers, after the shower, she had changed into her clothes for the night. She walked into the dorm, sitting on the bed, drying her hair as she sat.

"Hi Ivan, everything good?" Laura asked.

When she finished drying her hair, she sat down, her Ditto had sat in her lap.

------

Emma smiled at what he said, "I'll definitely take that to heart, Jack."

Her and Togetic stepped out of the elevator and pointed out her dorm. As such, her Dusclops popped out, and walked around, preparing Emma's oversized sleeping shirt as he had gone ahead. The Dusclops was looking around when he spotted who seemed to be her roommate, but then saw horns and a tail.

"Dusclops..." The Ghost type facepalmed.

------

Shieldon gave a small sound to tell the petting was good, as it walked over to Jason. Metagross had been following, making sure none of the Bug types were too disorderly, nor the Flying types such as Braviary and Staraptor try to pick Shieldon off as an easy lunch. Scrafty had been returned earlier.

"If you ever need anything," Jason tried to keep his Awkwardness in check, "Let me know, I'm in 115, it's a beautiful sky tonight, isn't it."

Jason had looked out to the sky, "Reminds me of the Sunsets on the coast of Hoenn."

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
“I’m not planning on catching any at all,” June said without a moment’s hesitation. “I never intended on having a Pokémon in the first place. When I first met my partner here”—she looked back at her Durant, who was ambling about behind her—“I was practically her servant.” June let out a little nervous laugh before continuing, in part because of her obvious exaggeration but also because she knew exactly how the story ended. “We were going to go our separate ways eventually. I guess fate didn’t like that though, because on the day we finally did, she ended up forcing both of our hands. Now we’re together permanently.” June, shifting in unease, spoke in vague euphemisms out of consideration for her partner. “It’s not a bad thing, though,” she continued with a brighter tone. “We’ve made so many great memories together since then, and lots of money too! So I think that I’m just going to let fate keep calling the shots. It’s not like I have a choice in the matter, anyway.”

At the sight of Hokori's corphish popping out from its blanket it gave Charlie a warmr grin "wonderin where ya went heh. And its nice to meet you Beira " Charlie stood up and decided to change into her sleep attire. They were both girls so it wasn't a big deal, despite this Charlie made sure the closet door concealed as much as possible in an attempt to be polite. Once she was changed she layed back down on her bed, holding out her bandaged hand in the air at Hokori's considerate question "oh yeah, I've got this and my legs are super exhausted from walking around paralyzed half the day. But besides that getting electrocuted by a flaffy wasn't all too bad. I had a battle earlier where Joule- oh I named the flaffy Joule by the way, showed off how powerful she was, I think if she can learn to control her temper she could become an mvp of my team" while letting out a sigh Charlie lowered her hand. "I'll tell you more about it tommorow, since we haven't gotten to hang out much so far, how about tommorow you come and train with us. I'm sure your buddies wouldn't be opposed to it." She turned her body over so her back faced the wall "goodnight Hokori, lets wish each other good luck for our future school life..."

Jack walked inside his room, and let his bag down beside his bed. He climbed in and let out a long sigh, as a release of stress. Today was a big victory for him. Even though he still wondered how Dom and Charlie were faring, he met up with Alex again, and got closer to Emma, who was the first person he cared about getting closer to. Everything else could wait. After all, this is just the beginning.

Emma had walked into her dorm, after splitting from Jack when she reached there, she grabbed her shirt. She changed into her oversized shirt and saw her Pokémon facepalming. She then looked at the bed, and realized something, there were horns, and a Tail?

"Someone replaced Dom with an Electabuzz!?" Emma realized, turning to her Dusclops, "You okay?"

The Dusclops nodded hand still to face as Emma figured it was best to go to bed. She went to lay down as Togetic laid on her chest. While she was laying down, she thought through her last two days, from meeting Jack on the boat, Dom and Charlie, alongside what has happened thus far.

"The best couple of days of my life." Emma whispered as she fell asleep.

“Alright, let’s give our Pokémon a rest.” Hanzo said.

They had been training for a few hours at that point and both the Midday and Midnight Lycanroc seemed to be exhausted. They went off to the side and sat down, and seemed to be chatting with one another.

“Hey… Mr. Hanzo. I’m sorry about earlier.” Dom muttered.

“It’s alright. You’re young, and and Michael is quite ignorant. I understand why you got so upset, but one of the things about being a trainer, especially one capable of things like Z-moves, you’ve gotta keep a cool head.” Hanzo said, “Your aura influences your Pokémon, and Z-moves make your Aura your Pokémons Aura, making your pokemons Aura flare to life. If you and your Pokémon aren’t balanced, you will never be able to use a Z-move.”

“What… what is Aura?” Dom asked.

Hanzo looked at him a bit blankly.

“Well, you’re Draconid, correct?” He asked.

Dom nodded, pointing to his Draconid headband.

“Aura is basically the energy of all living things. With Draconid people specifically, they’ve spent so many generations so closely linked with dragon types, it makes their aura almost second nature to them. That’s why most people with ties back to the Draconid people are so adept and using dragon types even though they’d be hard for any normal trainer to train. However, some people are naturally born adept to aura. They can sense it, and use their own aura to connect with Pokémon on a deeper level. There are also people who have potential to become adept at Aura.” Hanzo explained.

“Well I know about dragon energy already, but this whole Aura thing is just so confusing to me.” Dom said.

“Hm, that’s… interesting. Earlier your Electabuzz suddenly became exponentially stronger, but couldn’t control that power at its current strength. Do you know why?” Hanzo asked.

“Well… no?” Dom said.

“Hmm… in order to do something like that with no knowledge of Aura at all… extremely peculiar. Here, let’s continue.” Hanzo said.

He pulled out Dom’s Z-Power Ring and also pulled out the Lycanium Z.

“Lycanroc, catch!” Hanzo said.

The Midday Lycanroc jumped up and Caught Doms Lycanium Z.

“Here, I’m giving you 1 month. Both you and Lycanroc have to get the Z-Ring and Z Crystal before a month. You won’t be able to get it unless you’re completely in sync with not only Lycanroc, but yourself. Go ahead, we start now.” Hanzo said.

“Uh… alright? But are you sure it’ll take me a whole month? I’m not exactly weak you know.” Dom said.

“Give it you’re all, you’re gonna need it.” Hanzo said with a smirk.

Dom jumped at Hanzo but Hanzo dodged, and Lycanroc started chasing the other Lycanroc. Hanzo was dodging every one of Doms advances, and they eventually ended up in the stands of the stadium. As Dom chased Hanzo, he dove for him, but Hanzo jumped out of the way and crashed into a few chairs.

“Hey! That hurt you know!” Dom said.

“You’re gonna have to be faster than that!” Hanzo said.

The two Lycanroc were still running around, with Dom’s Lycanroc trying it’s hardest to keep up. It suddenly jumped and it readied a crunch attack and dove straight at Hanzos Lycanroc. At the same time, Dom had crouched down, just at the edge of the stadiums stands. He leaned over the the edge and jumped from the side, once again diving straight for Hanzo. Just as Dom dove towards Hanzo, he saw Hanzos arm flicker with the same Blue energy he saw earlier, and time seemed to slow down. Dom watched as Hanzo slid out of the way.

“Still, not fast enough.”

Those were the last things Dom heard before Hanzo brought his arm down and knocked him out. At the same time, Hanzos Lycanroc took the crunch attack, but hit back with counter, knocking out Doms Lycanroc.

“Uh oh, I put a little too much into that last hit.” Hanzo said.

He shook it off and watched as his own Lycanroc carried the fainted Midnight Lycanroc over.

“They’ve got potential. At that last moment they actually seemed to Sync up a bit. But it was nothing more than dumb luck that they both charged us at the last second.” Hanzo said.

Lycanroc nodded in agreement.

“You must be tired, you can return.” Hanzo said, returning his Lycanroc to its pokeball.

He grabbed another pokeball and sent out an Alakazam.

“Alakazam, teleport him back to his room please.” Hanzo said.

The Alakazam nodded and teleported Dom and Lycanroc back to the dorm room. Hanzo recalled his Alakazam and walked to the students dorm rooms. As he entered, he walked up to the receptionist desk, and grabbed a pen and paper.

You cannot focus on just your legs and eyes. You’ll never get your Z-Ring back if you can’t do that.” He wrote.

“Get this to Dominic Celonis as soon as possible.” Hanzo said, handing the note to a receptionist.

“Right.” She nodded.

The unconscious Dom landed in his bed, landing right on Electabuzz, who shocked him on impact. It didn’t wake him up though, he rolled off and landed face first on the floor, still knocked out.

=Nightshade=

“Yeah, it’s gorgeous,” Reese agreed, smiling into the setting sun. “There was a ruin in Hoenn my dad took me to once. On the sunset of the equinox, there was a pattern of holes in the wall that, for just a minute, made a picture of Jirachi out of sunlight on the floor.” Her face softened. “Somethin’ about dusk is just so calming, whether ya turn in early or spend all night workin’ under the stars.” Reese gave a quiet, content sigh through her nose, taking one last look at the glowing plethora of colors streaking the sky before heading into the dorm building, returning Rune and Riot to their Pokeballs.

Thomas blinked at how quickly June responded to his question, although he slowly nodded and smiled as he looked down at Durant, but looked back at June with a raised eyebrow when she mentioned her being her servant. When she mentioned the good times she had with her Durant, Thomas showed a wider smile and nodded once again while he put his hands in his pockets. "There's always a choice. Sure it's good to let fate take the wheel, but I once heard from another Pokemon trainer that fate should be yours to decide." He said as he went to sit on the edge of his bed.

Del eventually made it back to the dorm building. Exhausted and sluggishly he headed for the showers and then the dining hall. After grabbing something to eat, he headed down the hall to the far end to his closet of a dorm room. "Alright guys, sleeping positions.... how did we sleep last time?" Vars and Arith both looked at Del, half annoyed. "O-oh yeah. I never slept in my room... alright, here's what we'll do." Del set the bed perfectly, pillows fluffed, covers pulled up to the edge, sheets tucked neatly under the mattress, and then Del threw another sheet on the floor. Del picked up Vars, Arith, and Algo and set them on the bed. "Goodnight guys, get some rest." They all looked at him confused as he passed out on the sheet on the floor. Del's pokemon all got comfortable on the bed and after Algo and Arith fell asleep, Vars flew down and fell asleep in Del's pocket.

Wait there is a junior Divison Hoenn Champion here as well? I guess I have a lot more competition here then I thought.

Ivan began to worry as not only was he already dealing with that fact that he was way weaker then most of the studens here, but the fact that there was a junior Hoenn Champion as well. He began to scratch his head and started to think that maybe he made the wrong decision in coming here with his current skill level.

He snapped out of his train of thought when he heard Laura say his name, which made his body jolt and almost drip his phone, before frantically catching it and relaxing himself before speaking.

"Everything's fine, I'm just thinking about... stuff." Ivan looked away from Laura as he spoke to her, making it very obvious he was lying to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hokori, having quickly averted her eyes from even the door Charlie was changing behind, paused to turn back to her roommate as she heard Charlie speak.
"Well, glad to know you're alright, then..." She smiled, quickly moving to get changed in a similar manner to her roommate, sporting the same onesie she wore the day before.

"Oh, and I'd be thrilled to join ya tomorrow, and I'm sure my partners will be too!" She responded to Charlie soon after she laid down on her bed, turning off the lights as she laid down with Beira and Cor on the bed while Taupe was in it's spot under a chair. "Yeah, Goodnight, Charlie, and goo' luck with your future school life..." She added with a yawn, closing her eyes and quickly falling asleep while facing up, snoring somewhat loudly.

"You don't sound okay," Laura responded, "How you responded worried me, whatever it is, you don't have to bear it alone, and That Junior Division Champion should not be a bother for now."

Laura was worried about him with how he responded. She was wondering if he was okay.

"Did you need anything?"

-----

"Interesting, next time I'm home, I need to check that place out." Jason responded.

"Jason Argentston?" The receptionist said as both him and Reese walked in, "Mr. Hanzo sent you this."

The receptionist handed him a TR and a letter, to which he opened a letter, and read the letter.

To whom this may concern,
You have been selected based on your prior battle footage from the Hoenn League to participate in a tournament in the fall, please train and prepare for this tournament, also I think this TR would help you. It contains the move Body Press which the effectiveness of the move is determined by defense rather than attack, with Iron Defense, it should help and swap it for Hammer Arm.

Mr. Hanzo

Jason called out, "How did Mr. Hanzo get a hold of my league matches?"

Jason hoped he didn't spook anyone.

Last edited:
Well she is your roommate, i don't want to be a bother to her by making her worry about me, but by telling her what's wrong wouldn't that also be a bother as well? Agh, this is just getting frustrating now, screw it, i'll just tell her whats on my mind.

"i'm gonna be completely honest here and say what's on my mind. I'm scared of falling behind everyone else, after seeing how amazing most of the students here are, i'm kinda jealous of you all." Ivan began to look down, before turing his attention to his pokemon, who were still playing with each other. "I don't want to let my pokemon down by being a bad trainer, I alao don't want to let my family down as well. I don't have a ounce of confidence as a trainer nor do i think I really belong here like the rest of you guys, but I don't want to disappoint people by simply leaving the school on the first two days."

Ivan stopped talking and realized he was saying way to more then he meant to tell Laura, so he began to laugh it off. "But i'm sure i'll be fine, just give me a week or two and i'll be just as strong as the rest of you."

"Of me and my siblings, I'm the most normal of acceptances, James nearly won a Grand Festival, Emma got Thirteen people arrested for mostly poaching, and Jason won the Junior Division of the Hoenn League." Laura confessed, "Confidence comes with time, Jason didn't have a lot of Confidence starting out, he had the hardest of any of us with Beldum as a starter, but look where he is now, Steven Stone gave him the advice to come here, you'll gain the confidence, trust me, Ivan, I will tell you one thing, I will always be in your corner."

Laura hoped this would get through to him, she knew he was cute, but he needed support, and as much as possible, knowing her brother, and his off the wall strategies. She looked at Ivan, giving him a look that meant if he ever wanted to talk, he can do so.

=Nightshade=

Reese stretched up on her tiptoes to read the note over Jason’s shoulder, her eyes skimming the paper. She rocked back on her heels when she had finished, and offered a brilliant grin. “A tournament? Sounds like fun! I wish you luck…”

She trailed off as Jason exclaimed in surprise. She hadn’t thought of that. “Huh. Good question.” Her smile turned jokingly devilish. “They’re always watching yoOOoooUuUuU~” she drawled spookily, raising her arms up and wiggling her fingers. “There is no— escape—” Reese broke off into giggles, unable to keep up the act.

“Sorry,” she apologized, still holding back laughter. “Seriously, though. All the staff prolly have access to all our records, how many battles everyone’s fought, wins to losses, discoveries made, whatever. Wouldn’t surprise me if somehow the Hanzo guy found vids of your battles.”

"That's understandable, and this TR is for something helpful," Jason responded, "Although my League matches were Televised, as all league matches are, I couldn't believe I won the whole thing at first, I still have to thank Silas for saving my tail in the final match on tiebreaker."

Jason had blushed again when Reese looked over his shoulder, to his honest surprise, she looked kind of cute like that, that was not something he would say aloud. He looked at Reese when he pushed the button to open the Elevator. He then held the door so Reese could go in when she was ready.

Ivan began to blush once Laura finished speaking and began to scratch the back of while his head while giving Laura a small smile, before looking at his pokemon which were all beginning to fall asleep. Ivan picked them all up and placed them on his bed, Gobi was still awake and rolled under the blanket. Ivan patted Gobi's head before pulling the cover over himself and the rest of his pokemon, he started to feel a little more determined after hearing what Laura had said.

"Thank you, Laura. I'm glad your my roommate." Ivan said while grinning happily, he began to rub his eyes as he felt drowsy, he placed his phone on his drawer next to him and layed his head on his pillow. "I'll become more confident, i'll become stronger and then I can make my dream a real-." before he could finish speaking he fell asleep, Gobi cuddled closer to Ivan and fell asleep as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

=Nightshade=

Reese entered the elevator and punched her button, which dinged a few seconds later once they were on the floor with the 100-dorms. “All the way at the end,” Reese directed, smiling as she ran through the corridor, fingers reached out to her sides. Ricohet clung tighter to her head so he wouldn’t fly off. She skidded to a halt outside her dorm and turned to face Jason, hands clasped behind her back. “Welp, this is my stop,” she said with a grin. “Today was fun! I’m gonna have to explore those rocks again soon— all sorts of minerals and things over there. I bet there’s so much cool stuff all over the island!”

Laura giggled, blushing immensely, but that cut out when Ivan fell asleep, she then figured that everyone had a long day. She then fell asleep.

----

When Jason arrived at room 111, he looked at Reese before she would go into the door.

"Thank you for Joining me today, if you weren't there, I probably would have failed to identify Shieldon's Fossil, and my loneliness would have been worse, remembering what we did today will help me, see you tomorrow?"

As Jason said that, James came over to check on his brother as he had an issue of occupancy of the Fourth floor bathrooms, and came down to use these ones. James had noticed Jason and Reese, the Girl with the Golurk. He thought nothing of it, but made sure his brother was okay.

=Nightshade=

“Mhm! Sure thing,” Reese smiled brightly. “Seeya!” She gave a small wave, just a twitch of her fingers, before she unlocked and opened the door to her dorm, feeling a rush of satisfaction as the hinges didn’t squeak. Noticing Jack’s form in his bed, she softened her breathing and closed the door slowly, unsure if he was asleep but trying to be considerate either way.

Reese unloaded her pockets of the rocks she had collected over the day’s course, then began to strip down to her underwear under the cover of the room’s darkness. She threw on a ratty T-shirt with a Trapinch on it, then flopped down onto her bed, curling up next to the duffel bag that she still hadn’t put on the floor. As her orientation changed, Ricochet crawled over to the side of her face, then finally left her head to bury himself in the blankets between Reese’s arms. She fell asleep within the minute.

When Reese went into her dorm, Jason had blushed after she said it would be possible. He was confused with himself, and was about to walked off when James stopped him.

"What's up with you?" James asked, "I've never seen you like this before."

"I don't know, I'm going to bed." Jason responded.

Jason and James had boarded the Elevator, as the two got off on the fourth floor, they parted ways immediately as Jason was in dorm 115. Jason dropped into his dorm and immediately fell asleep. James walked into his dorm and fell asleep on his bed.

The next month went by like a flash. The weather had gotten much cooler, and some of the leaves were beginning to change color. Jack got through his classes with ease, especially his battle classes, although those were mostly in private, and he wasn't able to show off his battling prowess to his friends. He never found a free day to head to that Eevee Grove with Emma, either. But all of that was going to change.

The sun hit Jack's face as he slowly woke up. He smiled after being greeted by such a beautiful morning. He got out of his bed and began changing into his uniform. "Good morning, Reese. We shouldn't waste a second today." He said, loud enough to wake her up if she happened to still be sleeping.

This past month of school had been incredibly productive regarding Charlie and her team. With her introduction to advanced battle strategies she has been learning and performing better in matches. Making her victories more one sided compared to her many close calls and draw type results. During this Charlie had to face Jason in a 3 on 3 battle, and despite all of her improvements and training she has done, and even Joule evolving mid match. She was only able to defeat one of Jason's pokemon before her 3 were wiped out. This loss shot Charlie's ego back down, cementing in her head how strong she has to become to stand at the top of her class.

Not everything was focused on battling. Charlie had grown more acquainted with her classmates, most notably with Dominic, Del, and Reese. Of course she and Dom had their competitive spark towards each other since their first battle concluded in a draw, Charlie's constant battling in the school's stadium resulted in many times where she watched Del cheer her and other trainers on. Quite surprising a guy like that could be so supportive. As for Reese, Charlie hasn't seen her as often as the other two but she was very interested in her archeology knowledge. Even to the point of Joining the archeology club when it was eventually made. Charlie has been trying to split up her training and her time to spend with other classmates evenly, although other generic school classes get in the way of both sometimes.

Bringing us back to the present. The morning had begun with a pleasant sun rise, any normal student would be waking up from their bed, stretching their arms and trying not to fall back asleep. This school if it wasn't clear already was not normal, and neither was the students because atop the roof of the school building was a battlefield, and around it was many students. On opposite ends of the ring was Charlie and Cody. Stood at the sidelines in front of the crowd was Zach "Oh and it looks like Cody is down to his last pokemon! Several devastating thunderbolts from ampharos seemed to widdle down that dragonair of his! With only one pokemon left Cody is gonna have to clutch if he wants to win this grand finals match!" Zach announced as the crowd cheered. The beam of light from the rising sun reflected off of Charlie's sunglasses. As Cody returned his dragonair Charlie looked over at the sun, lifting up her sunglasses with her right eye closed "its morning already huh." She smirked before lowering her glasses and turning back to the fight in front of her "dang, I think this is all for me, I was saving this guy for last hoping I could take out your Joule before he was needed." With a nervous look he tossed out his final pokemon, Poliwrath. "Looks like I've got this wrapped up, Joule take it out in one shot with thunder!" Charlie pointed to the sky as the clouds above began to darken, Joule charged up with electricity preparing the finishing move "gah! Ok poliwrath! Give it a hail mary Focus punch, we gotta bank on thunder missing if we want to bring this back." Cody commanded, giving it one last shot to keep the battle going. Poliwrath hopped around, the energy building up in his fist. Finally with a thunderous crackle lightning shot down from the sky, Joule let out a shreiking cry when the attack slammed down onto Cody's poliwrath. After the attack was over the crowd all looked toward Cody's side of the ring, clear as day his poliwrath was fainted...