• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

It's not dead, just people are slow in posting, of which I'm just as guilty. There are a couple of sub events that must be resolved. I've let others take control over them but they seem to be somewhat lax in fulfilling them. If y'all want I CAN force them on but if y'all aren't interested or aren't having fun I'll let this end.

All that being said, I'd prefer if you guys took the initiative and finished your sub events since this isn't supposed to be just me having fun and stringing y'all along, it's supposed to be fun for everyone.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Nuuuuuuuuu the only one who'd put up with HIro gone T^T

With all fairness that's understandable, though I do have a question for the rp. Are we carrying on where we left off or are we going to be a bit ahead of where we are or something else completely, because I'm down for either or.

I had a thought. Perhaps we could pick up after our characters' internships? Could add new plot material, allow for character growth, etc. The sort of experiences these sorts of internships entail can really change a person.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I had a thought. Perhaps we could pick up after our characters' internships? Could add new plot material, allow for character growth, etc. The sort of experiences these sorts of internships entail can really change a person.
I like this idea, allows for more on our characters to catch up on. More growth and stuff while also allowing us to have our characters not see each other too much so fresher character interactions.

If anyone wants to lead the way, I encourage you to do so. I'm in the process of drafting a post but the holidays, Muay Thai training and painting projects leave me with less time than I'd like to have. It'll get done though.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Sure I wouldn't mind, though I will first update Hiro's sheet a bit first but it shouldn't be too long. If they're coming back from internships we could have them do a training exercise just give them a chance to show off abilities and have them catch up?

also little side note, Hiro's internship will have been with the oh so lovely Bakugo because that would be great for character growth

Absolutely. That would be reasonable since I'm sure the instructors would want to find out what benefits their students reaped during their time away from academy grounds. I'm sure they'd have received reports from the relevant pros but if a picture is worth a thousand words, witnessing firsthand is worth tens of millions.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I’ll fix up Dakarai’s sheet a bit myself. She’d probably have taken an internship with Deku or Creati, not sure. We’ll see how I feel once I update her lol