• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Tetsuma turned around, seeing both Dakarai and Caleb put him at ease, he’d been waiting there for so long after the match that he had seriously been considering going back in to find her. He wasn’t going to sugarcoat it though- Dakarai looked like she had died multiple times over. She was probably only alive thanks to her quirk. Even though she looked otherwise unscathed, aside from all the blood and grime, Tetsuma still felt bad that he’d gotten away with merely a bad back and some cuts and bruises. “Yeah, we did do it, didn’t we!” He said excitedly, taking off his dented helmet, he was dying to get that thing off because one of the indents were pressing into the back of his head, but he couldn’t until he was sure everyone else was safe. “You look pretty beat up though, kinda makes me feel bad I got out with such minor injuries.”

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai cracked a tired sideways grin. It was half-visible, because the bandana that covered her face had been burned half-off. "I'm all right. Just tired. Hiro kicked my ass, but hey-- I'm alive, aren't I? Caleb saved my butt at the end, there. And... we won one. We did it!" She held up her hand for a high-five before lowering her voice. "Honestly, though, it was really close. If it didn't end when it did, Hiro, Caleb and I would probably be duking it out in Ground Beta still. Or what's left of it. But enough about me. Are you okay?"

Tetsuma took the high-five with enthusiasm, before recoiling in pain. That was the hand Caleb had crushed under his muscle. “Add injured wrist to the list possible injuries, ouch...” had the battle really been that close? Good thing he didn’t ditch the hostages to help, or else something much, much worse could’ve happened. “Yeah, other than that wrist injury and an aching back I’m pretty much unscathed.” He said with a smile, he was regretting doubting their ability to win this, even though the odds seemed to be against them they had still pulled through. “We should probably head back to the watchroom now, but before we do, Caleb, what made you help Dakarai?”

Sam smiled when Inanis fell, it seemed she made the right choice- but he was kick to get back on his feet. It seemed that the male could not only create a pull with his black hole, but also create a pushing force. When the boy landed a good distance away from her, Sam also hopped backwards to widen the gap even more. The girl was taken slightly by surprised when Inanis rushed towards her- was he not planning on using his quirk. Well, she certainly wasn't going to back down. Sam crouched slightly to meet Inanis' eyes and smirked, she'd wait until he was close enough and then get under him- a simple over the shoulder throw would catch him off guard, right? She placed her right foot back a bit for support and lowered her head, attempting to time when Inanis would be in range of contact.
@DevVoid

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You retard, stay out of my way if you know what's good" he said to Caleb, "Anyway I've got to go, I can't patch these up, myself" he pointed at his wounds. I will beat her, he thought to himself as he left ground beta to go to first aid to get patched up. I hope she doesn't have rabies, he laughed at the thought of Dakarai having rabies, "She probably does" he mumbled. She was able to break though my scales, and they're harder than what my dad is capable of, he though to himself. She must've really been trying to do that, he thought. At the first aid, he got a patch on his face, and his request for a rabies check was turned down. "Dad's really gonna be pissed at this, getting scarred like this" he mumbled. he made his way back to ground beta.

Caleb watched Hiro go, wondering how the boy could ignore just how close he had come to getting pulverized. He was standing in a crater for goodness sake! He supposed it didn't matter.

Caleb was tired. He was wiping sweat and debris off his skin, and his nose had started bleeding. He had ended his rage, and the fatigue that always followed was setting in. He was back to his unaugmented body, which while still strong as an ox, was very clearly smaller than his raging stature.

He smiled at Dakarai. He shook his head and calmly stated "No. If the match had not ended it would be just me and you. I would have hit Hiro harder than my very last punch, and he probably wouldn't be in this facility any more." He didn't mention that he felt confident he would've won that bout. Dakarai was exhausted but during his rage, Caleb's stamina was virtually bottomless. On a more trivial note, he also didn't ask why Dakarai said "We won ONE." It confused him a little bit since it implied there would be more, but he had weightier things to say, and decided not to press it.

He looked at Tetsuma with confusion for a fraction of a second before remembering that he wasn't there when Caleb stopped Hiro. His voice was quiet but firm "She was afraid. I saw it in her eyes. I knew something was wrong. Then he said he was going to kill her. I knew at an intellectual and instinctual level that I had to protect her. I said he'd have to kill me to get to her and I meant it. 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man should lay down his life for his friends' John 15:13."

Caleb turned back to Dakarai, and with a sad smile remarked "Although I suppose you wouldn't really call me friend, seeing as we met with me smashing your arm. I'm sorry about that too, for what it's worth."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“‘Just as the Lord forgave me, so must I forgive others,’” Dakarai quoted back, grinning. “Colossians 3:13. But still, like I said before, you have nothing to apologize for. I would’ve done the same thing if our places were switched. It was a test; completely useless if you don’t give your all, in both spirit and control. Besides, I did kind of slice you open, so I guess we’re even.” She stuck out her tongue, still grinning. “We should probably head to the watchroom; we’re all a little worse for wear.”

Caleb's smile was now genuine as Dakarai quoted the New Testament back at him and made light of how she had torn his chest a hideous wound. It would heal. He gestured for Tetsuma and Dakarai to lead on to the Watchroom. "Yeah, I suppose we do." He chuckled. "Lead on. Class is almost done anyway." Time had flown by, so he guessed they would be dismissed from class soon by Swift. What else did this day have in store? He wasn't sure how it could be crazier than it had been thus far. Caleb went up in good spirit. He'd gained two friends, and friends were things he cherished.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As Inanis was running up to Samara, he got a sudden idea. Something that could help him both cause a distraction by blasting Samara away and help him get to the hostages faster. He kept running at Samara, however, before getting too close, he stopped and suddendly turned back around. Then, he crouched down, took a running start, leapt into the air and used his repulsion stream like a jet engine, flying away with it while simultaneously blasting Samara with a close repulsion stream. He hoped this would be enough for him to locate the hostages.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki was feeling weaker and to her surprise she missed with her attempted attacks, the shadowy form that was currently in control was loosing control of it self, shadows began to stab at her where she was encased, she let out a deafening scream and then the shadows vanished, and she fell to the ground, her limp, beaten and bruised body lay at the feet of Drayda unconscious.
@Merciless Medic @Barefoot_Kittens @DevVoid

Sam tensed when she noticed Inanis shift the weight on his feet, but rather than launched himself- the boy turned around. The girl's brows shot downward in a confused expression, but before she could even try to figure anything out, Inanis shot a repulsion beam from his core and was sent flying backwards. The girl, was caught by surprise yet again, she had enough time to block the attack- but placing her arms in front of her face wasn't exactly helpful. She could feel the burn on her guarded arms for a mere second before her body was sent flying backwards. The girl let out a frustrated groan, her body splayed across the ground, getting to her feet she found that Inanis had already escaped. Sam prepared to race after her opponent, but a deafening cry broke her concentration. Yuuki? Sam glanced down the hall that Inanis took before sighing and sprinting the other direction- she had to find Yuuki. She shouldn't have left her alone with the dragon girl- that girl was a monster. Sam ran as fast as her legs could carry her, upon arriving at the scene she found Yuuki's limp body by Drayda's feet. Was that even Drayda? Sam didn't know what to do, "Hey! The battle's over, calm down." Sam called out, but the hunger in the dragon's eyes didn't seize. Samara, fear taking over, acting on instinct. The girl ran towards Drayda and leapt into the air, spinning as her foot extended forward in an attempt to kick the dragon's head.

Tetsuma looked at Caleb with a satisfied look on his face, that was the answer he had been expecting. “Right then, let’s go!” He said, turning back around to walk to the surveillance room where everyone else was. He’d made another two friends today, so that made around four or five... if he was being honest with himself, he was only expecting to become friends with two others maximum in his time here, but he had surprised himself! And was admittedly a little overwhelmed.

"Alright, see you in the surveillance room!" Miku called out to his activity partner as he walked towards their competition. As the boy walked away, he began thinking.
"Hm... Our Quirks match up pretty nicely... Wait, I didn't ask him what his Quirk was! Ugh, now we won't have time to make up a strategy... Ha! Who am I kidding, I never have a strategy."

In the room, he couldn't bother to watch the matches before him. He was just standing with his arms crossed, zoning out. He was mostly thinking about what he'll have for lunch, but sometimes thoughts about his upcoming match managed to sneak into his mind.
But right when he was thinking about the sprinkles he was putting on the ice cream he'll have for dessert, their teacher mentioned his name, snapping out of his trance.
"Hm? What did I do?!" At first he thought he was in trouble, but then realized that it was time for his match to start. "Oh." He turned on his heel and skipped on over to the Ground Beta.

Inside a tall building on the outskirts of the Ground Beta (or whatever building the others were in), Miku was playing make believe with the dummies, giving them names from american TV shows. "Alright, you're going to be Dave, the one who thinks he's the hero, you're Chad, the stupid frat guy who can't solve two hundred and seventy divided by nine, you're Emma, the one who acts tough, even though you have no muscles, you'll be Isabella, the one who acts tough and actually has muscles, and you..." And he continued to play with them until they all started getting married. You would think he's childish, but he had to do something while he was waiting for the Heroes.

Last edited:
Drayda didn't have to do much as the shadows attacked its user, and her expression never changed. There was no smile, nor was there a frown. She just watched with an empty vacancy. When she heard steps approaching, she looked over to see Samara had arrived. Smirking, she was finally given a battle. A thirst for battle and blood could be seen in those purple eyes as she stood absolutely still. That was when Samara attacked, swinging her leg around to hit her.

This was child's play.

She used her wings and tail to fly up and, as her tail curled below her, she made an attempt to grab Samara's foot and swing around to throw her against the wall.

Sam's eyes grew wide when the dragon flew up to evade her attack, so those wings weren't just for decoration. Mid-air, Sam couldn't change direction. The girl knew she was screwed- Drayda was more mobile than she expected. She gasped when her foot was caught on a small clawed hand. With unexpected strength, Drayda threw Sam towards the wall. Though, just turning slightly Samara managed to hit the wall with her feet and she used her tail as a coil to bounce back towards Drayda. Sam pulled back a fist, but it was only a feint- once close enough she spun around and attempted to hit the dragon once again with a kick.
@Merciless Medic

DevVoid

Having made a good get-away, Inanis did hear the scream going through the halls, but he would not investigate until he got the hostages. After all, this scream did not sound like Drayda, and if he knew her quirk, it ain't like her dragon to give up this early, or not borrow Drayda her powers during battle. Scooting around the halls, he did finally come across the room with the dummy hostages. He quickly sucked them up into his core and boosted himself away again, back to the spot where he thought he heard the scream come from earlier.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura listened intently to Ru's description of his Quirk. While it wasn't very strong offensively, it definitely had its uses. "Your Quirk could be useful for apprehending villains... Cool!" He replied. "I'm gonna head to the surveillance room. See ya later!" He said, before heading to said room. There he watched the matches that came before his, it seemed that some of the students in his class had some truly powerful Quirks. Eventually, it was time for him to head to Ground Beta.

Acura now stood in front of a tall building, the one where Miku, Takumi, and the hostages were located. He shifted his helmet to cover most of his face, then pressed a button on the side, turning on the visor. Two blue 'eyes' appeared on the visor, mimicking the boy's actual eye movements. Now seeing everything in a blueish hue, he looked around, Ru should be showing up in a moment.

Maxine "Max" Togata

Max calmly put on her suit, a skintight suit with urban camouflage and armor plates over vital areas. She stretched and got loose after donning her costume and checking to make sure she had her spit capsules. When she was done warming up, she searched out Kureiji and cut right to the point. "You're Kureiji, right? I'm Maxine, but call me Max. Anyhow, if we're supposed to work together, we ought to get familiar with our Quirks. Mine is Switcheroo. I can instantly swap positions with objects I touch, as long as I touched it within five minutes. I can switch with people too but only if they give consent. I'm pretty good at exploiting my quirk. What does your quirk do? Got any ideas on how we can synergize?" Max was wracking her brain for ideas as she walked out to Ground Beta, listening intently.

As soon as it was his group's turn, Takumi joined Miku, entering the room he was in while he was giving the dummies roles to play. "Sooooo...having fun over there?" He asked his partner, smirking as the face of his helmet folded up. "I took the liberty of making a detour on the way up here to spice things up a little." He explained, "And I may or may not have left a few surprises for our 'enemies'." With that, he looked over one of the walls, looking for a way to get to the wiring. "Hey, do you know if this place has any sort of central computer?"

Drayda landed back on the ground, but as soon as she did, she saw a tailed figure launch herself at the dragon. It looked like she was going to punch, so the dragon wrapped her tail around a piece of large rubble and swung it at Samara. Drayda felt like she was getting back some control, so she tried to coax her dragon into giving back some more control, only to be ripped away from her. The sensation was interesting, yet terrifying. Not being able to control the body one had for their entire life and then pushed down into the furthest recesses of their mind... No wonder why her dragon hated this feeling so much. This is what Drayda had done to her. For years, whenever her dragon had a sensation to hurt or maim, Drayda held her back. Even if it was to give someone a smack on the head or something else, her dragon never had the luxury to act out the way she wanted to.

Suddenly, Drayda fought back against her dragon, causing her to growl and spasm a little after she used the rock to attempt to block Samara's flying punch. Or kick, whichever one she ended up using. The dragon growled and looked angry at herself. No, she wasn't going to lose control. She'll give it back once she had her fun. She had been cooped up for so long, and with no way to exercise her anger except for some stupid exercises. No. She wanted to fight back. She leered at Samara before flying up and using her head to bash through some concrete above her, gaining access to the floor above. She then began damaging the infrastructure of the building, the supports, and the metal beams holding the building up.

This building is going down. Whether there is people here or not, that is inconsequential. It would be their fault for staying here. No, I am going to fight and destroy. Kill, maybe, but no, not now. No no no no. I want destruction. Destroy. Destroy. Maybe I should give control to- NO. No no, I shouldn't. I should not. I need a release. A sweet release. Yes, yes....

The chaotic thoughts of Drayda's dragon echoed through their brain, but now it felt like her brain was her dragon's. She had no control. She watched, detached from reality, as she saw her dragon destroy the beams and support, crippling them. She could see it, feel it, experience it, yet she wasn't in control. She felt like she was taking a seat behind the actual master of her actions. She cried out, desperate for some semblance of control, but she wasn't able to do anything. Any point in fighting back was quickly met with some force pushing her back down, deeper than the last, pushing her further down a dark hole she had no way out from. She felt like she was going insane.

On the outside, the whole third floor was a mess. Rubble was everywhere and the metal beams were crushed in. Some were sliced clean and the concrete support columns were smashed in. Suddenly, a groan was heard. It sounded like some giant was keeling over. Oh wait, the building was tilting. The building groaned under the weakening foundation. Some parts of the ceiling were falling down on the lower floors from the carnage happening on the third floor. Roaring and screeching was heard as Drayda's dragon tore everything up on the third floor.

It was dangerously close for the floor to collapse. The windows on the perimeter of the third floor have shattered from the weight above them slowly coming down, the speed something like molasses.

@Barefoot_Kittens @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Ah, what the hell. " Inanis asked himself, internally panicked. This entire building seemed to suddendly crumble. ' Oh, don't tell me Drayda's actually lost control.. I'm going to have to catch her. ' Inanis thought, sighing externally after. Soon enough, he managed to boost himself to the scene, just after Drayda had escaped through the ceiling. He turned to Samara, yelling over in his monotone voice. " Take your partner and get out of here, I'll take care of Drayda. " He said, then ran forward and leapt into the air, using his repulsion stream to boost himself to a fitting spot on the next floor where the Dragon Girl went. Then, he went and followed the sounds of destruction, ready to do what he has to.
@Barefoot_Kittens @Merciless Medic

Right during Emma's baby shower, Miku heard Takumi's voice.
"Hm? Oh sorry, Emma, duty calls." He apologized to the pregnant dummy before looking behind him at his teammate. "Oh, yeah! Emma here is celebrating her little bundle of joy!" He smiled at the boy, and listened to what he had to say about... a surprise for the Hero Team.
Then, Takumi asked the most peculiar question, if Miku knew if the building had a central computer. Of course he didn't know, Miku is one of the most ignorant people ever, even he was aware of that.
"Um... No? Oh, does it have something to do with your quirk?" He then stretched his arm so that he could reach Takumi, then touched his suit with his index finger. "Have you got a Cyborg Quirk, or something? Or is Book Smarts your Quirk, 'cause you look like someone who could operate a high tech computer!"
@Gamefreak1996

Sam watched as Drayda shielded herself with a large piece of rubble, the girl's kick connected and cracked the rock but Drayda seemed busy with other matters. "She's lost it- this girls crazy." Samara muttered to herself as the dragon seemed to go on an even worse rampage than earlier, as the building began to crumble Sam's eyes quickly flicked to Inanis. Did he get the dummies? Sam shook her head, that should not be what she was thinking about right now. The girl nodded at Inanis' words and raced towards Yuuki, "Sorry for leaving you." Sam sighed as she looked at the limp figure, the girl squatted and maneuver Yuuki onto her back before sending a final glance towards Inanis, but the male was already gone. Samara nearly fell over as the building shook violently again, she then narrowed her eyes and dashed towards the nearest window, breaking through it with extended palms and plummeting towards the floor. Once close enough, Sam stretched her tail out to reach a street lamp and swung from it before hitting the concrete ground. Then, once her feet were on solid ground, the girl laid Yuuki down and kicked the floor. "Dammit." Sam muttered and she clenched her fists- she barely even got a fight. And, even worse, she let her partner get hurt.

Ru nodded at Acura as he approached the building they were supposedly going to fight in. "Let's go." Minoru gave a nervous smile as he looked at the door, allowing Acura to take the lead into the building. The boy followed after his partner and examined the empty halls and rooms, "Should we split up and search?" Ru asked in a low voice.

After watching Tetsuma and Dakarai's match against Caleb and Hiro, Gumoto felt like he had exited an entertaining action movie more than he felt that he actually learned something of value. He didn't expect to have a hole punched through him in this assessment, so for all intents and purposes he would be going in to this blind. 'Apparently Kureiji's partner was switched to a Togata...' His mother had told him stories of her missions with Mirio in his time working at the Nighteye Agency. It was hard to imagine her playing the role of a villain in relation to how heroic her father had been.

'If she's anywhere near as powerful as her father, this won't be easy. I don't even know her quirk.' It had dawned on Gumoto that the opposing team had already walked out, meaning that it was about time to head to Ground Beta. Flashbacks of being late on his first day filled his mind. Gumoto shot up from his seat and looked to his teammate. "Kishi, lets do this thing." he said, optimistic at whatever would come next.
@RhythmThief

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura took the lead, with his hand placed on his weapon's hilt, prepared to pull it out if one of the villains appeared. "I don't think we should split up yet. We still don't know our opponents Quirks, so we might not be prepared for a one on one fight. I think I'd be best if we stayed together, at least for now." He concluded. "Takumi was the one in a really high-tech suit, right? I'm thinking his Quirk has to do something with technology, or maybe it's very situational and he relies on gadgets for combat. As for the other guy, Miku... I got no clue. I don't know who he is. Did you, by any chance, see him using his Quirk or something earlier? Maybe in the Apprehension Test?" He asked his teammate. He had been late, so it was likely that he hadn't seen his opponents in action.

"....Ah, right!" Kishi hurriedly replied to Gumoto, following him to Ground Beta.

"Still, to think that these exams could get so...violent. I know we are in an institute for Hero Training and all, but even so..." He said, thinking specifically of Hiro and Dakarai's showdown.

I hope Madam Dakarai's okay after such a harrowing experience. Perhaps I'll see her once this is all done with.

With that, he focused on the match ahead. He didn't know the quirks of his rivals, but both their surnames sounded familiar.

"A Yaoyorozu and a Togata, eh?" Kishi began.

"If their family names count for anything, I believe we have a Summoner and a Phantom on our hands. Win or lose, this should definitely be an interesting battle!" He exclaimed, before pinching at one of the spherical casings on his belt. He opened it up, and lifted it to his mouth, before spitting some kind of glowing blue liquid into it, shaking it , and placing it back on his belt.

As they drew nearer and nearer to Ground Zero, Kishi thought it would be a good time to discuss a game plan.

"Now that the Pyromancer is off our hands, we'll need to formulate a new battle strategy! Say, Bubble Bender...Since we have the blessing of being the heroes here, would you like to stick together or split up? I could defend you while you rescue the hostages, and then we BLOW THEM U- Ahem! Neutralize them together! What do you say?"

@ohh

Last edited:
As the building crumbled and leaned to one side, the dragon was busy knocking another support structure down with her tail as Inanis found her. One swipe was all it took to destroy the beam, smashing through the metal bars that held the supports together in the event of a natural disaster or explosion. She seemed to not notice the state of the building at the moment, as she seemed more concentrated on destroying everything she saw. She was about to zip somewhere else when her gaze flew over Inanis, then returned to him. What was he doing here? Why?

A portion of the dragon freaked out and that gave Drayda enough time to take control. At least her voice box. "Quick, suck me in and get out of here." The sudden tug of war for control left the draconic form writhing and holding her head on the ground, clearly unable to work together to save themselves. @Barefoot_Kittens @DevVoid

Last edited:
"Yeah, part of it." Takumi answered Miku, "My quirk, Central Hub, allows me to essentially hijack any machine with even a basic computer. If I could get into the building's central hub, for example, I could gain access to it's power grids, gas pipes, plumbing...basically anything that computer network controls." As he spoke, a small compartment opened in his suit's left thigh, revealing a set of teardrop-shaped devices. Taking one out, he handed it to Miku. "Put that on your ear, like a headset." he explained, "that way, we can keep in touch when separated."

"Are you planning on engaging the enemy, Master Takumi?" Eniac asked, the A.I. already knowing the answer.

"You know it. detonate roadblocks A, B, and C. we want to keep them on a single path and stall them out if possible." Takumi ordered as his helmet folded back over his head. "And Miku, I'm counting on you to do your part too. I'm gonna get a read on our competition." With that, he walked out as in various spots of the building (not so close as to harm his opponents), planted bombs detonated, filling sections of the hallways with rubble and cutting off multiple routes. Then, Takumi walked down the stairs, waiting for Ru and Acura at their next turn. "Sup." He said, a round shield unfolding from his right arm as he aimed his open left hand at them and fired a repulsor blast.

DevVoid

As he suspected, Drayda's dragon had taken over completely. Well, almost completely, it seems. For the moment that she could see him, it seemed the Dragon lost enough control for Drayda to atleast speak up. Inanis sighed, knowing he couldn't prevent this building from collapsing, but he could save Drayda's Dragon from causing more damage at the very least. He dashed forward a small bit, trying to get some distance in to get the vacuum stronger from close-range, and came to a halt again. Then, he tried it, attempting to suck in Drayda into his Void via the vacuum stream. @Merciless Medic

Ru walked cautiously behind Acura. "I don't know..." the boy muttered when questioned about Takumi's quirk. "But the fact I didn't see him use it during the apprehension test might me a clue. I have a feeling his quirk doesn't do direct, physical damage." The boy muttered as he rubbed the back of his head and his eyes shifted nervously. Even without a strong quirk- how was he supposed to compete with a guy literally in a robot suit? And what if he was well trained too? Ru got in through recommendations for one reason- his adaptability. He was a quick thinker with a versatile quirk, but that didn't mean he could take on any single other student in his class. It was a bit much to think about, Minoru was getting dizzy. Suddenly, it seemed that several bombs went off around the pair- Ru jumping and letting out a squeak as he stepped closer to Acura before recovering his cool and stepping back. Was that a quirk? Who's? Either way, they now only had one direction to move in- whatever that was wasn't meant to harm the pair, but to herd them. It wasn't long before the perpetrator revealed themselves- it was none other than their suited opponent. Great. Ru paused at the sight of the male, who gave a subtle greeting. Maybe he just wanted to say hel- suddenly they were attacked. Ru gasped as the blast was shot at him and his partner, he instinctively ducked and just barely evaded the blast, but he had a feeling that was a mere warm up. Ru shuddered at the thought of getting hit by one of those beams, he looked back at his partner before gritting his teeth. "I'll go ahead and get those hostages, you take care of this guy." Ru called out shakily, it may appear that he was taking charge- though, in reality he just wanted to get as far away from Takumi as possible. Ru just needed a distraction, the boy prayed that he wouldn't regret his decision as he ran straight towards Takumi- hoping he'd be able to slip past the other male as Acura distracted him.

Max casually walked out to Ground Beta, stopping in a few places to seed the area with innocuous items: a coin, a piece of chewed gum in the wrapper, and a ball bearing. All had been discretely smeared with her spit, which should last as long as the round required. She placed a pencil in the hostage room for the same reason. She stared in confusion at Kureiji's... Reasonably fit body, but remembered he was shirtless on account of his quirk. Before leaving, she reassured the young man "I'm going to take up observation nearby. Don't worry, I'll jump in when I see a chance."

She moved across the street, taking shelter in a storefront, hiding in the shadows, keeping line of sight on the hostages and waited for the other team to show their hand.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura put his arm in front of him to protect himself from the rubble propelled by the explosions. The rubble was now blocking the rest of the hallways, and the pair now had one way to go. He saw Takumi show up, giving a quick greeting before firing some sort of energy blast at them. Acura stepped aside, letting the blast hit the wall. He heard Ru telling him to take care of Takumi while he went to get the hostages. "Got it!" He exclaimed, running right behind his partner. He slowed down halfway through the hall, stepping to the right, before unleashing two electric projectiles towards his opponent, hoping to distract him long enough for his partner to get away.

"Deal! Well, lets get to it." Once they made their way outside of the building, Gumoto walked around the side of the structure and stopped. 'I know that we can't risk a run-in with Kureiji this far from the payload, so this'll have to work.' Lightly tensing his arm, a sizable cluster of foam came out and formed a platform in front of the two. Having not tried it before, he partially expected his leg to go right through the structure. Upon finding that it made for a very sturdy foothold, he signaled for Kishi to get on. "Fourth level, going up." He said, mimicking an elevator attendant.

The makeshift platform rose several feet into the air before stopping directly in front of a window. 'I didn't really plan this far...' Gumoto thought, wracking his brain. He then remembered that his teammate, who conveniently had a laser quirk, was standing beside him. "Oi, Kishi. Could you use your laser to burn a hole in this window, like they do in the spy movies?" he inquired.
@RhythmThief

Max watched incredulously as her opponents began to scale the building using bubbles. "How in the world..." Max whispered to herself, her disbelief turning to admiration. "That's really clever. I didn't factor that into my plan." She continued to bide her time. They hadn't found the hostages yet. She figured Kureiji could handle at least one on his own without difficulty, so that meant she only HAD to take one of them down. If she could get them both by herself, all the better, but it wasn't imperative. Max tensed, preparing to strike as the situation developed. As an afterthought, she spat on a book in the shop, in case she needed an escape route.

Kureiji had preemptively moved the hostages, sending a large gorilla out to cover each one and move them around. He knew he had to make it hell for his opponents, if he won it would be more fun and it would probably make him look smarter than he was... Hopefully. He could loose entirely with horrible losses, but that was COMPLETELY unlikely! He looked out one of the windows as he watched the last hostage be relocated. He grimaced as he saw them scaling the wall.

"Na, you ain't doing that fam!" He looked down at them directly, winked, and opened up his palm, sending out a stream of small spiny sea urchins to attempt to pop the bubbles and cause some minor damage. Also it would be annoying, and you know what Kureiji loved? Oh you guessed it, being totally unbearable!

"Leave it to me!" Kishi replied, cautiously stepping onto Gumoto's bubble escalator. He then leaned toward the window, and put his mouth in a blowing position. Slowly, a thin blue laser shot out from his mouth, and he began to cut a circle-shaped piece of glass from the pane, before hearing somebody behind him.

Uh oh. I need to make haste!

"
Quick, Bubbler! They already know we're here!"

With that, he quickly opened his mouth out wide, before blasting the glass with a wide blast, causing the entire pane to shatter. He leaped inside, before ducking to his left behind one of the building's pillars.

The urchin rain caught Gumoto off guard, but what else would you expect from Kureiji? He lunged into the newly broken window after Kishi. Before too many bubbles popped, he clenched his fist, instantly condensing the bubbles and turning the cluster into a solid resembling bar soap. The urchins simply lodged their needles into the surface. "Nice try, Kureiji!" The platform moved up up to the next floor directly in front of the window. It then shot the urchins back at the attacker, before Gumoto eased his grip and sent it plummeting down to form a puddle of liquid soap below.

"That should hold him for a few seconds..." Gumoto caught his breath and looked over to see blood trailing down his shoulder. Whether that was sustained from an urchin or the broken glass didn't matter, as he was too excited to feel it in the slightest. He gave Kishi a reassuring look before sliding down the hallway, dousing the corridors in slippery detergent as he passed.

Kureiji laughed as the urchins were sent back up at him, and snapped. Every single urchin turned to a fine dust. “You little shits!” He yelled with a laugh down at them. He’d meet them up eventually... hoho!

He went to the stairwell and pulled out 7 “Super-Energy” protein bars, his solution to needing cheap and easy energy. He grinned as he chowed down, creating a defensive wall of stacked pangolins that completely obstructed the stairs. Though they might be able to find a a single hostage down below, he knew that him separating them would prove to be hell.

Takumi reacted quickly as the two approached him, detaching the shield and hurling it at the back of Minoru's head as he passed, but then taking the blast of electricity and staggering mid-throw, missing by a couple inches. The shield bounced off the wall and clattered to the ground as Takumi recomposed himself. "Tch. And I was hoping to get a bit more info on your quirks before one of you ran off." he muttered.

"Power at 125% capacity." Eniac informed Takumi within the suit, slightly static-y from the power overload. Takumi's eyebrows rose a bit.

"Well, what do you know." he simply stated, before firing two more repulsor blasts at Acura, both stronger due to the excess of available power. He then rushed to recover his shield. "Miku, heads up! One of them's on your way up to you. The Mineta guy." He said as he moved, his voice coming from the device he had lent Miku before leaving.

Max watched Kureiji dump... Sea urchins? On the opposing team. "This scenario is just piling oddity upon oddity" she mused to herself. She watched Gumoto begin moving around ahead of Kishi, and decided to try to make a play. She gave him a few seconds to move into optimum position. She threw a Thai roundhouse kick, seemingly at nothing. She swapped with a coin she had seeded just as she began to turn her hip over, appearing right by Gumoto and kicking him just above the knee a fraction of a second after she appeared behind him

"Hey what's up?" She grinned at him and punched him in the sternum before rolling past him and into an adjoining room. She was only out of sight for a few seconds, but upon investigation, she was gone, although the room had one door and the windows were still glazed.

Max appeared by one of the hostages, but quickly left the room, seeking to not be where she was expected, because that was a skill that could save your life more completely than armor.