• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

@DevVoid

The dragon felt her body leave the ground, slightly suspended before getting sucked in. It startled her so much, she tried to fight back and scratch at whoever was nearby, who happened to be Inanis. However, she did not know if her panicked attack hit or not, as she was quickly sucked into the void. Suddenly, the anger and aggression she had vanished almost immediately and the adrenaline ceased, causing her to become extremely exhausted. Coupled with the natural energy stealing of the void, the dragon lost her ability to stay in control and the control was given back to Drayda on default.

Of course, she saw her clawed hand extend out towards Inanis in her dragon's last ditch attempt at regaining control of the situation, and being sucked up didn't help things either. She still had enough energy to sob, as she assumed she hit Inanis on accident. How was he going to think of her now? Would they still be friends? She didn't know because she just hurt her friend, who she considered to be her best friend. She couldn't forgive herself, nor could she forgive her Dragon.

However, if the attack didn't connect, then she would feel so much better about herself. Of course, the actions taken by her Dragon would get her into trouble, no doubt. Hopefully, she didn't receive too much of a stipulation.

Ru ran at Takumi, taking the slightest bit of solace in the fact that his partner agreed to back him up. The boy barely slipped past his suited opponent, perhaps he would've been stopped if it was one on one- but Acura managed to save Ru by the skin on his teeth. The boy yelped as the shield skimmed his head, missing by a mere inch. Deciding to hurry, Ru picked up his pace and sprinted up the stairs. How was he supposed to find the other male? Minoru felt his feet began to ache after only a short distance, but fortunately wasn't far from the hostages at all. The boy ran right past the room before slowly backing up and narrowing his eyes on Miku. So this guy was his opponent, now. Acura was going all out- so he had to do so as well. This guy's quirk was basically rubber- he could stretch, right? Well, all Ru had to do was reach the hostages. Miku couldn't have been the strong, so Ru had one goal and that was to reach the targets to matter what hit him.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Even though Drayda was absorbed, that claw did hit him vertically across the face, having created a cut across his eyes and nose. Inanis stumbled backwards from the scratch and held his face, trying to keep quiet and calm. While his face was damaged and bleeding, he still had to get out of here, else him and Drayda would die, buried underneath all the rubble. Just as his quirk set in, he grew a dragon-like body, complete with black scales with matching wings and a tail. The scales had covered his face aswell, hiding the new wound. Inanis had gotten to work on getting out of here, if not pausing for a slight moment as again he felt something rise in his mind, then get shot down and silenced by his quirk again. He went back down the way he came, then busted through a wall with the dragon strength, out into the open, where he safely glid through the air, hoping to make it in time to the infirmary to get his face checked out. Soon as he would land infront of the school, he would push out everything in his void and book it to the infirmary. He assumed by the time he had gotten to the school that Drayda's Dragon had calmed down. And if not, well... that's for the school staff to handle, not him!

( @Merciless Medic If you want to, you can skip the flying bit and have Drayda re-awaken on the school grounds after Inanis already went to the Infirmary, since he would spit everything out his void when he did get there. )

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura took both repulsor blasts head-on, having barely enough time to put his arms in front of him. The extra power was enough to send him backwards a few meters, landing on his back. He quickly got up and checked himself for any injuries. His metal gloves were slightly cracked from the impact, and his armored collar protected his neck from his impact with the floor. Those shots were stronger than before... Did my attack give him extra power? He thought, analyzing the situation as he looked at his opponent. There were two ways he could try and take him out. Either I don't use my Quirk, or I overcharge him with electricity. But that'll also give him more power... His mind raced.

Acura ran towards his opponent once again, this time taking out his katana to attack Takumi at close range. Once in range, the boy swung his weapon repeatedly in a quick but precise manner, trying to give his opponent little breathing room to dodge or counterattack. I'll use my katana for now. Ru, I hope you find the hostages and get them to safety.

Drayda regained control of her body completely, feeling her dragon had vanished within the very recesses of her mind that Drayda was trapped in earlier. She then felt like something was being pushed out, but she didn't feel such a sensation her own body. It was then that she felt that same sensation again, but this time she felt herself moving. She then found herself being spat out in the infirmary. Her dragon tried to take control, earning Drayda a slight migraine. She laid there, holding her head in agony until the pounding sensation ebbed away. She looked back at Inanis and saw... Scratches. No. No, no, no, no, no. She couldn't have. It was her fault... No, it was her dragon's fault. If she hadn't lost control, none of this would have happened.

She got up slowly and looked at Inanis's wound, worry and concern - as well as self-loathing - written all over her face. "I'm so sorry, Inanis. I just... Lost control. I didn't mean for you to get hurt..." Tears brimmed at her eyelids and dry tear marks were already on her cheeks from when she was sobbing in the void. That's when she finally looked around at the infirmary and sighed a bit in relief. Well, seems like they were in safe hands now, though. "Thank you, for getting me here and calming her down. I honestly didn't think it was that effective. I have a tough time trying to stop a spontaneous body part from changing or spawning, let alone her taking full control like that." That was when her face fell from a half-smile to a frown. "I'm so sorry."

Feeling a little insecure now, she looked down and away and hugged herself. She felt like she was crumbling. How could she do this to her (really) only friend?

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Seeing the nurse walk out of the room Inanis was located in and taking a few moments before registering that he was seeing Drayda approach him due to being in a bit of a drugged state from being administered pain killers to reduce his twitching when the wounds were looked at, his eyes were half-closed and his vision was blurry, he internally smiled knowing she seemed to be alright. Though taking a few moments to register this, he did catch the words Drayda was saying. A couple moments after she finished talking, he slowly sat up a bit and tried to put his hand on Drayda's arm to get her attention, though because of his blurry vision his aim was off and he would probably end up grabbing her hand instead, if he managed to grab something at all and didnt just reach into the air. " Hey... " He said, a bit slurry and quietly, completely not noticing where his hand was, or even registering if he was grabbing something at all. " Don't.. worry about it... It's not your fault.. " He said, letting go, not even knowing if he managed to grab onto Drayda's arm or was just clenching his fist in the air and went to lie down on the bed again. " I don't hate you-you for this wound.. You couldn't control yourself.. " He said, then had a thought and chuckled a bit at it. " I do blame your dragon-you, though... That wound is dragon me down. " He slowly chuckled, and leaned his head forward as the nurse came back to wrap bandage wrap around his head to cover the three claw marks on his face. Suprisingly, a closer look at the wounds before they were covered revealed that his blood was also a monochromatic colour, as was his flesh. His blood seemed an odd white-ish colour, while his flesh seemed a more dark grey-ish colour.

@Merciless Medic

Gumoto was left writhing on the floor after the surprise attack from Max. He was able to take most the force from the kick, so he barely staggered to his feet. That punch was brutal though. He felt something loose near his sternum and a very sharp chest pain whenever he breathed in. "She must have damaged a rib..." he said, partially to confirm that he could still speak. Placing his hand on his chest, the fracture began to fill with bar soap, fusing it together. The breathing pain was relieved, but he was still shaken up. Looking at the empty room and the skid marks on the ground miraculously ending a few feet away, it didn't take long for him to realize that she had a teleportation quirk.

He telekinetically pulled in the droplets of soap that landed on during her attack, and looked down the hall in the direction that they came from. 'She must be near there.' He grinned. 'Along with a hostage!' He shot down the hallway, stopping near a room with an open door. He then surrounded himself in a veil of bubbles to defend himself from another attack and safely scan the area for his opponent.

Max heard Gumoto running where she had appeared behind him. He was going for another hostage! "Dang, thought he would try for this one. Better try a different tactic." She thought before swapping into the room she'd just left, thanks to the coin that had been put there in her place.
She poked her head out and called out "Hey I'm right here, how'd you miss me?" Max finished with a giggle and pulled herself into the room, out of sight, but this time she jumped up over the door frame, wedging herself in the corner of the ceiling, lying in wait to attack from above.

Upon hearing Max's call Gumoto had a harrowing flashback to what occured less than 20 seconds ago. But he knew better this time. "Nah, I'd rather not get ambushed." He said as he outstretched his arm and filled the room with a vortex of bubbles. This loosened Max's grip in the corner, forcing her to fall to ground level. 'She can teleport away at any moment, so I have to make this count!'

As she landed to her feet Gumoto doused the ground below them in soap. Using this to his advantage, he pivoted his legs nigh instantaneously and launched two powerful roundhouse kicks of his own in rapid succession, sending Max sliding back into the corner of the room.
@Hogzilla

Kishi was still on edge, taking cover behind the pillar. He let Gumoto go on ahead, planning to cover him from behind. That was, until he heard a scuffle behind him. When he turned back, he saw what looked like Gumoto engaging one of the enemies. Before rushing over to his aid, he looked outside through the shattered window. The person who had attacked them before was nowhere to be found.

I must say, this team is quite...sneaky. All the more reason to stick together and not get caught one-by-one! Together, we're a strong pair.

Now having sorted his thoughts, he decided to forget about their previous attacker and focus on the new one. He ran over to Gumoto, but something slippery on the floor caused him to slip and fall face first, while beginning to glide down the hallway.

"NOT LIKE THIS!!" He cried, his voice now growing more and more distant, before he began crashing down flights of stairs.

"..Did....Did that really just happen?" He groaned in pain, finding himself at least 3 floors down.

He felt something....scaly on his arm. And something wet, too...like soap, or maybe....

He opened his eyes.

"....A TONGUE?!"

As he scattered to his feet, the sight before him made his mouth gape in awe.

"A DESPICABLE DEATH ARMY OF PANGOLINS?!" He cried.

Almost as if they were prompted by his exclamation, the numerous Pangolins began to scurry behind him and form a wall, separating him from the staircase upwards, back to Gumoto. Kishi barged into them, trying to break their formation, but alas, he couldn't.

"Alright, fiends! You've forced my hand!" He announced, his mouth lighting up as he began to charge up his quirk. Once fully charged, he aimed....and fired.

...At the floor, causing Kishi to jet upwards, using his quirk like a geyser, as Kishi began crashing through several concrete floors upwards. Though he had sufficient armor on his costume for this, it still hurt with every floor he crashed through. Before long, he crashed through the floor Gumoto was on, though this time, he was in the room with Maxine.

Moreover, he seemingly barged and carried Maxine with him, unable to control his quirk like this, as they soon found themselves crashing through the roof before Kishi's laser finally gave out, causing them both to land on what was left of the roof.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Hogzilla @ohh

Max didn't expect to have the whole room get flooded with a torrent of bubbles. She held it in, but there was a real temptation to laugh at her own predicament, at least until she got kicked twice when Gumoto should only have been able to hit her once. "Clever. This guy's smart with his quirk." She thought to herself as she hit the wall. "I'll have to be smart with mine to match him."

The floor was slippery. She couldn't fight well here, Gumoto had decisively taken away her footing, and in doing so made throwing strikes with any real force nigh impossible, and to top it off, he was clearly experienced in operating under such conditions. Max's mind chewed through all of this, trying to work out a plan of attack.

Delay. That was all she really needed to do. She could escape right now but she figured if she could keep him here a little while longer, she and Kureiji would be that much closer to victory.

Max stayed by the wall, making a show of leaning on a desk for support before gaining at least a tenuous footing. Trap set. Now, to offer the bait. Max gestured to Gumoto. "Well come on then, are you just going to stare at me?" She smirked slightly, before something somehow even less expected happened.

Pain. Dizziness. The world was blurry for several seconds. Her whole body was screaming and she could taste dust in her mouth, which as she spat it out she saw was covering the taste of blood. The world snapped back to focus, and she forced herself to her feet, and found herself standing over the Aoyama kid... On the roof. Adrenaline didn't permit Max to wonder the how or why of the situation. She spat on a large chunk of concrete that had been broken when she'd been shot through the roof. She turned the boy over onto his back and lay on top of him. She couldn't muster a joking smile, she was in too much pain. So she just grunted and swapped, teleporting a mere five feet away, but pinning Kishi down. She dropped to one knee and tried to focus. Anger, pain and doubt were seething through her mind, but she had to think, she had to collect her thoughts.

Miku gave Takumi an amazed look. His Quirk seemed really powerful, even though he didn't understand how a computer could control the plumbing, but then again, the world evolved a lot since the last time he checked.
"Wow, so you really are some sort of Cyborg!" He said with a grin, right before his teammate's suit opened and he handed him some sort of earpiece, which he put in his right ear. Then, all of a sudden, he heard a new voice, a more robotic voice. It was coming from Takumi's cybernetic armor suit thingy. And before he could ask what it was, Takumi wanted to make sure that he would do his part of the Exercise, protect the hostages. Miku grinned at his teammate and saluted.
"You can count on me!"
After Takumi left, he bent down and resumed playing with the dummies. No one said he actually had to look at his opponents as they come for the hostages.

Only a few minutes had passed, and right in the middle of Emma giving birth, Miku heard three explosions and felt the building shake. That must have been what Takumi was talking about. And speaking of Takumi, Miku heard his voice ring in his ear. Apparently, a 'Mineta Guy' was coming towards him. Miku rose to his feet and looked around the room, waiting for the Hero to come. Right when he was getting bored, he saw a figure pass by the archway, then slowly back away back into view. The guy entered the room, looking pointedly at him. Miku gave the dude a small smile and took a step towards him.
"So you must be the Mineta Guy my partner told me about!" He said, taking another careful step towards the guy in the Gym uniform, which seemed really weird to him, since he thought everyone could have their own costumes. "Anyways, my name is Miku Ashido! And you are...?" He stretched his hand forward, wanting a handshake from the guy. It wasn't a trap or anything, it's just that Miku's friendly.

Last edited:
Aoyama shot through the ground like a rocket, carrying Max away as well as the hostage with it's vacuum force. If Gumoto had fallen for his opponent's trap, he surely would have been blasted sky high. His heart and mind were racing, but he was able to collect himself and assess what the hell just happened.

Gumoto looked down at the site which Kishi shot through. 'He must've shot through two, no, three damn levels!' He knew that this was no time to be pondering how, but rather what to do with this hand he'd been dealt. He looked up to find that Kishi cleared two more levels above him, with sunlight shining through the roof.

Taking this opportunity to get to the level above them and access the rest of the hostages, Gumoto formed a stairwell to the next floor and found the tattered remains of a hostage. 'I hope we don't get points docked for this...' He thought as he hoisted it over his back and left the room. Upon walking back into the hallway he was met with the sight of a very pissed of Kureiji. He nearly yelped as he lunged behind a pillar and hoped that he hadn't been spotted.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Last edited:
Ru blinked at his opponent... was he just playing with the dolls? Ru stood up straight with his brows furrowed- was this kid dense or something? Maybe he was just cocky, Ru's entire body tensed up at the thought of getting absolutely demolished by the scrawny kid across from him. When Miku took a step towards Ru, the boy instinctively took a step forward only for his opponent to introduce himself. Minoru looked down at the hand offered to him, before accepting it with a confused look "Uh, Ru." the boy said hesitantly. What he didn't show was the liquid already secreted in his palm, almost immediately after shaking Miku's hand, Ru grabbed the boy's wrist and forced his palm to stick to the ground. "Sorry, but I'm working against time here." Ru as he planted a hand on his opponents back and vaulted himself over the other boy in a rapid motion as he attempted to make a dash for the hostages.

Kureiji frowned as he heard the mess going on below him... He needed to get more attackers on the double! Before that Kishi fella blasted his way through three levels, he began to set up a few more gorillas around his perimeter. He frowned, but then he felt a massive round of bursts shake the building. "Who the hell-!!!"

From behind where Gumoto had taken the hostage, a few lumbering steps echoed, as the great ape set to guard the hostage roared, before attempting to lash at him, fangs and arms set to a very brutal blow. Luckily you hadn't seen the beast beforehand, as his lunge came from behind.

The roar of the Gorilla alerted Kureiji, and he began to rush. "They're on this level! A hostage is in danger! Dammit Dammit Dammit, what would a BAD GUY do!?" He wracked his breaks, before rushing in, seeing the Gorilla's lunge just about to connect.

The moment he felt the gorilla's forearm make contact with his arm, Gumoto's body fully dispersed into foam. The heavy strike traveled through its target and slammed into the pillar, shaking the entire floor. He reformed a several feet away, on the verge of vomiting and clutching the arm at the gorilla made contact with.

'I'm in no shape to fight them head on right now...' He thought as he saw Kureiji in close pursuit. 'I gotta get them off my tail!' He covered the immediate area with a large soap puddle. Once he saw the opening he lunged forward, shoving the gorilla forward and sending the 220 kilogram beast sliding towards Kureiji at a high speed.

Gumoto only intended for this to be a diversion. He grabbed the hostage and bolted down the hallway, thinking of a counterattack and frantically looking around to see if Kureiji sicced any more beasts on him. Once he made it to the end of the hall he turned and created a large wall of bar soap between himself and his pursuers. Gumoto slowed his sprint to a lighter stride, catching his breath and looking for where more hostages may have been located.

Max heard yelling from below, followed by the primal bellow of a gorilla issuing a challenge. "I guess Gumoto is below. Better go help" she muttered to herself, having found her focus she was able shut out the pain and she jumped back into the building. She followed the roaring down several floors before seeing a wall of soap barring her path. "Not quite" she thought with an inner smile. She jumped down another floor, using the hole Kishi had made from below.

Max could hear Gumoto coming, likely looking more hostages. She didn't have much time to prepare, and one of the hostages was right there. She had a very sneaky idea. She pulled out a capsule of her saliva and splattered it on a hostage dummy. She had her reserve strategy, and she charged at Gumoto as he came into view. She had a plan here too, if he tried to slip her up with his soap, she would flip forwards, aiming to tackle him. @ohh

Miku smiled as the boy shook his hand. "Ru, that's a pretty nam---Hey!!!!" This guy, this guy with no cool costume, which Miku still couldn't figure out why he wouldn't have one, had the freaking audacity to force his hand on the ground, then secreted some weird purple ooze on him, which immobilized his hand. Next, he put a hand on his back as support and jumped over him, wanting to get to the hostages. Miku couldn't believe it, he was just trying to be polite, but apparently a lot of people in his class were rude!
This angered Miku quite a lot, so he dropped all formalities and put on his annoyed face. "Not so fast, punk!" He quickly stretched his hand after the boy and grabbed the back of his shirt. After getting a good grip, Miku hurled him at the opposite wall. "Yeah, can't let you do that, pal. So..." He pushed the dummies back and scowled at the guy. His transformation began. He inflated his free hand and his right foot, blocking the way to the hostages. After, he stretched all of his bones in his leg and arm in various directions, lefting barely any room for this 'Ru' to get past him. And to top it all off, he stretched his neck forward, inflated his head to a hilarious size, stretched his pupils so that they turned into slits, stretched his canines to mimic the ones of a snake, and stretched his tounge. And now he looked like a weird human-snake being, if you don't look at the rest of his body.
"Let'ssssss ssssssee how yousssss getssss passssst me, ssssssticky boy!"
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Ru was only a few steps from the hostages when he felt something connect with the back of his shirt. The boy's eyes grew wide as he was lifted from the floor and flung, with surprising force, into the wall farthest from the dummies. Ru let out a gasp as his fragile body made contact with the hard surface of the wall before falling to the floor. Why did that hurt so bad? Of course, he hadn't built up any pain tolerance in his life, but in his defensive he wasn't planning on getting thrown into a wall any time soon. The boy groaned as he used to wall for support to get himself up, forcing his eyes to look away from the terrifying creature before him. Why would he do that? Why did this boy have to make things worse? Minoru sighed as he took a step forward and tried to act brave, repeating the same thing over and over in his head: Just touch the dummies. Just touch the dummies. Don't mind the monster. Just touch the Dummies. Ru didn't see much of an escape route around the large body he faced, which meant he'd have to make his own. The boy put up a hand in with two fingers pressed together in the "ok" gesture before looking out of the circle. Aiming to blind his opponent, Minoru took in a breath of air before blowing a round of bubbles from through the circle he had formed. There was about 10 bubbles after his second blow, they had a purplish tint and on contact they pop and spread his sticky solution on whatever is nearby. He was aiming at Miku's face, but it's not exactly easy to aim bubbles.
@Tudor21G

The monstosity that was now Miku stared at Ru as he got up after being thrown into the wall. He was visibly agitated, and Miku presumed it was because of his appearence. To try and look more enjoyable, his neck retracted, his pupils expanded, his head deflated and his canines regained their original size. The now more normal Miku looked at his opponent with a calm expression.
"Oh, I'm sorry, am I scaring you? Well, maybe I wouldn't have to if MY HAND WOULD BE FREE!!! Sorry, I don't wanna be mean, but you know, competition and the fact that they can no longer move their hand gets to people." Miku gave the Hero a small smile, and he actually showed him the OK sign, meaning that it was alright! At least that's what he thought, but then the Mineta Guy began blowing purple bubbles through it, which slowly floated towards Miku. This honestly surprised the monster-- er, the boy, not knowing what to make of it. But then it dawned on him, that must also be part of his quirk! He wants those bubbles to explode and stick to Miku's face, but he couldn't let that happen. He knew what to do. He first inflated his chest(also inflating his organs, like his lungs), then took a big breath in. When he felt he couldn't hold all of that air in anymore, he blew it all towards the bubbles, rapidly sending them towards Ru.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki woke up with a start in the infirmary, she saw Drayda and Inanis and breathed out so she wasn't the only one who ended up in here from there fight, she walked over and lightly patted Drayda on the back, "hey good fight, and dont feel so bad, your not the only one that lost control after all" she said before she stopped talking to cough up a strange black and dark red liquid into a tissue (This is her shadows mixed with her own blood, it's a side effect of losing control) she had her eye patch over her eye and she definitely felt calmer, "but hey at least we had a decent fight before the whole losing control thing, uh who one by the way" she asked, holdingnthe back of her neck slightly.
@Merciless Medic

Ru flinched when the bubbles came back at him, much to fast for him to dodge. But when they made contact with his skin that just bounced off, hitting the ground instead and popping. The boy let out a sigh of relief, he had completely forgotten that his own quirk didn't work on him. Ru's mount hung open as he panted, already losing stamina, his lilac eyes hastily scanned the room for another way to escape. This Miku guy had turned back to normal- even apologizing for his monstrous appearance. The boy was still stuck, but ti didn't much matter considering how he could contort and move his body, but Ru could bet that Miku would have a much harder time if both his hands were stuck. The only problem was having to catch that hand, Ru had zero combat ability so the farther away he stood the better- but he wasn't making in progress from his spot near the wall. He'd have to get close, the boy didn't really have a plan except knowing he had to get close. So, before he could change his mind, Ru charge forward- the palms of both his hands already plastered in his sticky secretion as he raced towards Miku's body with arms extended.
@Tudor21G

As Acura swung his blade, Takumi grabbed his shield and swung it up to defend himself before pushing the blade back and reattaching the shield to his armor. "Samurai vs. Spartan, huh? Bring it." He said as he charged up another repulsor blast. Then, his suit thrusters activated, sending Takumi over Acura's head as he took his next repulsor shot at the Kaminari. He then moved in as Acura reacted to the blast, swinging his shield at him like a boxing glove.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Takumi's repulsor shot hit Acura on the back of his head, making him stumble forwards. He managed to turn around just in time to parry his opponent's shield swing with his katana. As the blade made contact with the shield, Acura sent out an electric charge of about 30.000 volts through his weapon, aiming to shock his opponent and possibly incapacitate him. After a second of discharging, he lowered the voltage to 1000 volts, lowering the current. He hoped this attack would act similarly to a taser and stun his opponent, but he wasn't sure just how much electricity Takumi's suit was able to handle, or how much it could protect its user.

Sparks flew from Takumi's suit as he staggered back. The insulating layers between the armor's frame and his body protected him from most of the voltage, and thankfully, his computer chip installed in his brain was spared any damage, but he did feel a pinch from this voltage. All the while, a section of his left shoulderguard lifted, revealing another weapon at his disposal. Grunting a bit, he fired a dart missile up at the ceiling in front of Acura, the detonation triggering a brief hail of rubble over the electricity wielding hero as he fired his left repulsor to scatter the falling rubble and blast it at Acura/, trying to balance the amount of power he was overloaded with and trying to throw his foe off balance at the same time.

"I suggest you utilize caution around those shocks. Your battery can only remain overloaded for so long before being destroyed." Eniac informed Takumi.

"I know, Eniac." Takumi muttered as his shield collapsed back into his armor, raising his now free hand and firing a second repulsor blast at Acura directly to keep up his offensive pressure.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura noticed that his electric attack staggered Takumi briefly, sparks flying from it. It seemed that attacking with his Quirk was effective, even if it gave him a boost in attack power. It's very risky, but... if I keep attacking with electric attacks, his suit might overload. He strategized, and got ready to attack again. However, his opponent had already made his next move, shooting a missile at the ceiling to drop rubble on top of him. Acura immediately jumped backwards to avoid the attack, but was caught off guard by the following repulsor blast, which launched the rubble at him. Acura had no choice but to block the attack as well as he could, sheathing his weapon and bringing his arms up to take the hit with his armored gloves and helmet. He felt multiple hits all over his body, and his gloves cracked even further. The multiple impacts had him laying on the ground, feeling some decent pain even if his armor took most of the hits.

He tried to get up quickly, but the next shot brought him back down, shattering his gloves completely, exposing his hands and part of his forearm. Acura got up once again, directing a bigger, stronger electric stream towards Takumi, hoping to cause more damage than he just received.

Miku saw how Ru was surprised when the bubbles flew back at him, but the following outcome did not satisfy him at all. The bubbles just bounced off him and exploded on the floor. He expected his ooze sticking to his face, blinding him and immobilizing him to the wall, but no, the lamest outcome had to happen. But that didn't seem to affect 'Ru', maybe just surprised him a little, becuase he immediately charged towards Miku, secreting that weird purple ooze, trying to stick that on him once again. But this time, Miku was prepared for that. Suddenly, all of his bones retracted back into his leg, and it went flying into his opponent's stomach, knocking him back into the wall. But that guy wasn't done. He got up and charged at Miku again, only to get kicked in the stomach the second time. And again, he got up, and again, he got knocked back. And again, and again. Honestly, Miku was getting bored, and was straight up thinking that he should throw this guy out the window, but then he felt something. Something latched onto his foot. It was this Ru, he grabbed onto Miku's inflated foot and drenched it in that weird liquid ooze thingy again. That was actually really smart, and it surprised Miku he could think of something like that... but he later realized that that was ultimately useless. Instead of retracting his leg, he instead pushed Ru againts the wall and held him there, ensuring that he can't escape. He didn't push hard enough to actually harm him, just to keep him there until the timer ends. Miku gave the dude a small smile, before retracting all of his bones back in his hand, and then deflating it. Now, aside from the stretched leg keeping the Hero in place, the Ashido was back to normal. He touched the earpiece in his ear and began talking, hoping that Takumi would hear.

Takumi! How's it going there? I managed to immobilize the Mineta Guy! You just need to keep that guy at bay! Over.

He always wanted to say 'Over.' on a mission, and his dream finally came true! When he was done, he glanced a little awkwardly at Ru, realizing that the fight was pretty much over, so he needed to make conversation.
"So... How did you get into U.A.? I didn't see you at the Entrance Exam, but I basically didn't really pay attention to anyone. So, through recommendations, money... infiltrating as a student, when you're really an evil villain?"
@Barefoot_Kittens
@Gamefreak1996

Last edited:
Ru had lost any sense of control over the situation, ideas stopped coming to mind and he began to find his opponent rather impossible to get around. The boy didn't want to give up, not while his partner was still battling it out on the floor below, but he didn't know what to do. So, he charged. And charged. And charged. Each knock back seemed to hurt a little more than the last as he could feel his stamina deteriorate, while Miku seemed to barely break a sweat. Was this kid just so out of his league, or was Ru doing something wrong? Minoru finally thought he had caught the boy when he allowed himself to get hit, instead grappling the elongated leg- though it seemed his opponent was already a step ahead. Ru gasped as he was once again shoved against the wall, this time pinned in place. As much as he struggled, Ru's pitiful flailing didn't compare to that of Miku's muscular appendage. "Sorry. Acura." Ru huffed between breaths as he body relaxed- he had finally given in. Typically, Minoru would've given up much easier- but perhaps having a partner motivated him to try harder. Still, he found the little strength in his body drained and any chance of winning far away. The boy raised his tired gaze when Miku asked him a question as if they weren't in the middle of a battle, he narrowed his eyes considering whether or not the other male was being serious before shrugging. "Yea, recommendations." he said simply.
@Tudor21G

Takumi acted quickly, reactivating his shield and holding it out before him to disperse the crackling volts of electricity. It didn't stop all of them from coursing through the suit, but it did mitigate the damage enough to ease his worries. Aiming his hand from behind the shield, he fired another repulsor blast at Acura. Then, Miku's voice came in on the communications network he had set up between them. "Eh, about as well as things can be, given the circumstances." Takumi replied, "He's a bit troublesome, but I'll be alright as long as I'm careful. Good work on your end."

He then stood up and got back into his stance. "Sir, I've run a simulation to show how much power the battery can take before being damaged. I shall put it up on the HUD." Eniac informed.

"Thanks. That'll be handy." Takumi said, eyeing the new screen before focusing back on his opponent.

The sounds of Maxine's sprint echoed through the halls as she got closer. Gumoto was tempted to audibly groan when he saw her running towards him. 'At least she didn't get the jump on me this time...' He once again slicked the ground with soap, but not for the purpose of making her slip. This inadvertently baited her into flipping towards him. He created a bubble behind him and through his body back onto it, trampolining himself forward and sending him sliding towards Max as he opened his arm in an attempt to clothesline her.

Not being able to react to her tackle in time, they both crashed into each other and fell back in opposite directions. Gumoto rose to his feet while rubbing his head. "You gotta stop doing that!" He angrily groaned.
@Hogzilla

Max shoved herself up, smarting from the impact. She decided to try a different tact. She had a partner, why not tag team? She tensed and swapped back to an upper hostage room, where she was relieved to find Kureiji. "NotimetoexplainIneedagorilla" Max belted out hurriedly, receiving a confused nod from her partner, who just as he had said, extruded another massive silverback from his body. Max touched her hand to its forehead, and the creature accepted her touch calmly.

Max swapped again, switching with the coin she had used to escape the room Gumoto was in. She barreled forward at him, leaping with fist drawn back to throw a punch. She was five feet away when she swapped again. All of a sudden, the hulking gorilla patriarch was hurtling right into Gumoto just as Max had been.
@ohh
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji had been taken aback by the taking of one of his apes, which he had gladly named Goolegs just before, and grinned nonetheless. He heard the roar of the Silverback somewhere above or below him, knowing that she got some good use out of it. He looked around, seeing a maze of soapy corridors, that kid had no chill did he?

"Oi Max! Hope you don't mind me but I'm gonna..." He suddenly released something from his back, and began to feel his body ache immediately after. Crashing through the halls and up through entire floors began to smash and slither a mass of rapidly moving root formations, breaking everything in their way, but avoiding Max and his other creations if possible. Team kills were not on his priority list today.

Kureiji fell to his knees, the mass of roots extending from his lower legs, feet, and shirt, the lower part of his baggy pants ripped and his shoes completely gone. He was panting as sweat poured down his head, and grinned anyway, like his usual self, even when he'd unleashed what he thought he'd save for another time...

[Super Move- Ultimate Root Surge!!!]

Drayda calmed down some as she saw him groggily sit up (probably from the pain medications, she deduced) and wave his hand at her, trying to set his hand somewhere on her. To help him out a bit, she cupped both of her hands around his. She did let his hand fall as Inanis reassured her about his state. What struck her odd was that his blood and flesh were monochromatic in color, as well. Interesting. She couldn't stop staring at the damage she did to him. Hopefully, they won't scar up, as that would be a very bad reminder. At the mention of Inanis blaming her dragon for the damage caused, Drayda felt something whine within her, as if her dragon was apologizing. She chuckled a little at the joke (to which there was another, more exacerbated, whine within her from that), but at least she knew that he wasn't mad at her.

"Thank you for at least not being angry with me. She is sorry for the damage she caused and she'll try not to let it get to her next time. I'm surprised that she felt sorry though. Normally, her pride is too big to allow herself to get down to the level of apologizing and actually want forgiveness from the other. Hopefully, this lesson had taught us a few things, and taught her how to behave." She felt a dismissal growl as the power from her dragon waned until she felt a tiny presence within her. Her dragon was now sleeping. Great. Now she was getting tired.

The exhaustion hit like a freight train and she stumbled a little where she stood, only to recover quite quickly and look over to see Yuuki was safe and sound. The said person came over to pat her on the back and Drayda felt more at ease than ever before. She watched with some concern as Yuuki coughed shadowy blood into her tissue before talking about how good the fight was before they had lost control and she asked who won. To the first comment, she gave Yuuki a slightly deadpan look filled with a grimace. "You only thought it was good because you were winning. My dragon wasn't giving me any power until she lost control." Still, she chuckled, and Drayda looked at Inanis with a questioning look. "Did you get the hostages? I don't exactly care about the bomb, since if the hostages were safe, then that's all that matters."

She then looked around to see if Samara was here, as she vaguely remembered the tailed lady. "Where is your partner? Samara, was it? And your name is Yuuki, yes? Or are you Samara and your partner's name is Yuuki?" She remembered the names of the people she faced because they were on the board, but it wasn't the most vivid memory. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki smiled "yeah I guess that is the reason, and yes I am Yuuki" she glanced around coughing into her tissue before adding "not sure where Samara is" she said simply, "by the way I think both of you have really cool powers" said reverting to the innocent and pure side of herself before another cough reverted back to the world of the serious. She threw her tissue away grabbing another, "do you guys think that'll be it for today?" she asked noticing the time.
@DevVoid @Merciless Medic @Barefoot_Kittens

DevVoid

As soon as the nurse was out of the room, Inanis was able to move again. He felt out the bandage wrap on his face, just as it started getting more devoid of its former colour, and more adapted into a dark-grey colour. Though he obviously didn't see this, he thought something like this probably had to happen soon anyway because that's what his quirk does to any colour of new, additional clothing. It drains them off their colour (or adds it, if its a dark colour) and adjusts them to fit to the rest of Inanis' tones. He sat up again and held his head as he finally was rid of the blurry vision, but instead it was replaced with.. complete darkness. Not much of an improvement. " Yeah, you know.. maybe its.. just me but maybe its 'cause she's just gotten used to me, like you did. " Inanis said, shrugging. He was slowly getting off the drugged state of being put under pain killers, though his vision did not change one bit from the blinding darkness that the bandage wrap caused to his vision from being wrapped around his eyes, nose and head. " Yeah, I did get the hostages. I spit them out right where you woke up. Think the nurse put them away, though. And, honestly.. " Inanis chuckled a bit. " Who cares about the bomb at this point. I think enough damage was done to cover up the fact we forgot about it. " He said, laughing in a monotone voice for a bit. Then he turned to where he heard Yuuki's voice come from. " Well, for me it certainly is. The school can't expect me to put up with any kind of lessons while being literally blind. Though, something tells me that either way that was it for the day. I mean, we had our quirks tested and each other in a battle, what else is there to pit us up against. " Inanis stated, trying sound like he was asking a question, but more sounding like he was making a statement. @Merciless Medic @Shadow_Pup

Miku smiled at the dude as he responded. So he got through recommendations, unlike him, who had to fight his way to get here. He didn't know why, but this guy didn't really seem like he wanted to be here. He thought that he was a little bit more awkward than the rest of the people he met, which he simply couldn't underdtand. Miku is, by nature, a very sociable person, and he didn't seem to really understand introverts. Of course, he could be wrong, but that's just the impression that he got from the boy.
"Oh, you're so lucky!" He continued his blabbering, not wanting to sit in aekward silence. "During our practical exam, we had to fight countless of robots for points, and it was a very tedious procces. You see, I---" He was interrupted by another voice, his teammate's, coming from his earpiece. Apparently he was able to handle the other guy, which put the Villain's Team in the lead.
Good job, Takumi! Hold him off for just a little bit longer, and we'll win!
He responded to his friend, smiling from ear to ear.

Gumoto barely avoided the strike of Goolegs, but he didn't get any chance to retaliate. Kureiji's Ultimate Root Surge flooded the concrete building with thick, pernicious roots like a thousand years of nature's reclamation occuring in seconds. The roots blocked doorways, broke through floors and ceilings as they sought something to grasp, as though a monolithic octopus was feeling around for prey hiding in coral.

Despite their seemingly random distribution, the roots were not without guile. One root punched through several floors to allow the giant pangolins to ascend up to Gumoto. The young man was to occupied avoiding Goolegs to notice the peculiar shelled animals until they began to grab him. At 75 pounds each, three would have more than enough to immobile Gumoto, but ten of them grabbed his limbs, holding him fast while Goolegs held his body prone.

With both heroes captured, a horn sounded a somber baritone note to announce a villain win. Outside the building, Max (who had swapped with one of the items she had seeded outside to avoid the rush of roots) smiled. She immediately swapped back and set about freeing their opponents before the four of them left the arena.

""Well now, that was quite the match!" Laughed Kishi as he walked out of the area with his 3 classmates.

"The Mysterious Blue Bubble Battler, and A Nameless Hero..." He began to announce.

"Vs. The Endemic Life Emperor, and The Trickster Trapper. Legend says it was a battle so chaotic, so destructive that after the fated clash, the venue had several person-sized holes in all it's floors, broken glass panes, and suspiciously nice-smelling rooms." He continued, before pausing briefly.

"...Bubbler, I'm sorry. Very sorry." admitted Kishi in a melancholic tone.

"If I hadn't unleashed my secret Geyser Ninjutsu, we could've won that battle. I just ended up holding you back in the end, like those escort missions nobody likes. " He chuckled.

"I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your foolish partner."

@ohh @Cryronn the Mudkip @Hogzilla

Unlike normal, Kureiji wasn’t talking much, and the most you heard from him was a low growl from his stomach. He looked famished, like he hadn’t eaten in days... just one of the downsides of using his Quirk in excess- he used a lot of his energy to use that super move, and that used up a lot of his carbs, lipids, and proteins.

He took a deep breath, punching his empty stomach before turning to Max. “Yo... ugh... good work rounding them up, if you hadn’t weakened them there’s no way they would have been demolished by my-“ he groaned in the middle of his sentence. “-ughhhsssuper move-“ he continued breathlessly, his stomach growling like a lion on the prairie.

Max shoved her arm under Kureiji's, helping him walk. Her limbs were feeling better, their usual strength and fluidity of movement returning. She smiled and chuckled as he spoke, before replying gently, but honestly.

"Hard to say. The way that match ended, so many unforeseen events happened in sequence, each hinging on the other. Take one out, and God knows what would happen. Anyhow, we should probably rejoin the class."