• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Everyone's Ninja Way

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Btw guys since I’m so nice I’ll tell you all Raiku’s ultimate technique:
Steam Release: Blood Crow: It’s a move that heats up his blood and increases his blood flow to increase the transmission of nutrients and oxygen. This causes the Raiku to greatly enhance his physical capabilities to a level similar to the 8 Gates. The draw back is that he's constantly bleeding out and will probably die once he loses too much blood. Raiku will probably only use this in conjunction to already having his crow wings which would be burning due to the heat from Raiku’s body and will be covered in the blood from the technique. Raiku’s physical appearance would change by his skin turning into a pinkish color and steam coming out of him from all the sweat generated from the technique being evaporated by his body temperature.

Last edited:
Btw guys since I’m so nice I’ll tell you all Raiku’s ultimate technique:
Steam Release: Blood Crow: It’s a move that heats up his blood and increases his blood flow to increase the transmission of nutrients and oxygen. This causes the Raiku to greatly enhance his physical capabilities to a level similar to the 8 Gates. The draw back is that he's constantly bleeding out and will probably die once he loses too much blood. Raiku will probably only use this in conjunction to already having his crow wings which would be burning due to the heat from Raiku’s body and will be covered in the blood from the technique. Raiku’s physical appearance would change by his skin turning into a pinkish color and steam coming out of him from all the sweat generated from the technique being evaporated by his body temperature.
So he basically adapted Katsuo’s technique and is now Katsuo 2.0? Sounds good lel

Alright ya lily-livered landlubbers, Hasa's going after Kisame after the time skip. We're bagging us a Samehada for Sagisō!

@=Nightshade= @Hecotoro

Also Sand-Shinobi resorting to cannibalism now AU canon(?)
upload_2021-9-12_8-48-14.png

upload_2021-9-12_8-48-34.png

No elaboration lol

Kubikiribocho (Executioner's Blade) is iconic; maybe number 2 after Samehada.

Nuibari (Sewing Needle) is a very clever idea for a "sword"; more like dual-wielding rapiers than the typical idea of a sword.

Hiramekarei (Chojuro's sword) is simply underrated; looks stupid, like most of the swords, but it's ability to change its shape based on the user's chakra is good.

I'd even make arguments for why Kabutowari and Shibuki are cool/underrated, in spite of the fact that they're clearly lower-tiered swords out of the 7 (in terms of design, use, etc.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kubikiribocho (Executioner's Blade) is iconic; maybe number 2 after Samehada.

Nuibari (Sewing Needle) is a very clever idea for a "sword"; more like dual-wielding rapiers than the typical idea of a sword.

Hiramekarei (Chojuro's sword) is simply underrated; looks stupid, like most of the swords, but it's ability to change its shape based on the user's chakra is good.

I'd even make arguments for why Kabutowari and Shibuki are cool/underrated, in spite of the fact that they're clearly lower-tiered swords out of the 7 (in terms of design, use, etc.)
Kubikiribocho is just a giant butcher's knife, Nuibari is just a giant needle, Hiramekarei looks lame.

General consensus is that everyone wants at least one of their characters to pass the 2nd Round. So there are a few options we can take:

We have 15 Rpers and the closest bracket is a 16-character one. This means that one lucky person will get to pass two of their Ocs through to the next round.

Said next round will either be a prelims round to get things down to an eight-character bracket OR we can just straight to the third exam with a sixteen-character bracket.

There are pros and cons to each side.

Eight-Character Bracket
Pros:
  • The tournament will end sooner; you'll have to do three fights at most
  • Fewer fights mean less fatigue

Cons:
  • Only those eight characters will have even the possibility of promotion to chūnin

Sixteen-Character Bracket
Pros:
  • Everyone will have the possibility of promotion to chūnin.

Cons:
  • More fights and the stakes for each fight are higher; your chance at promotion will be judged based on your fights, so sloppy fighting and you'll just get failed. Sell your character as best as you can while you can.
  • Endurance run; since I presume most character will be trying their best to get promoted fights will likely be harder, but your character will also want to conserve chakra in preparation for the follow-up fights to come
Pro/Con
  • You'll have to balance your interests with that of the opponents. It's in your interest to finish your fights quickly and effectively so that you can save chakra for the next round; you will not be allowed breaks to rest and recover. However, at the same time, everyone wants a good showing and will try hard to have their character taken down quickly or easily. Whether this is a pro or con depends on how gracefully people can handle losing and competition.

That said, I've generated three potential brackets and we'll vote on which one we want.

upload_2021-9-12_17-15-11.png

upload_2021-9-12_17-15-48.png

upload_2021-9-12_17-16-38.png

VOTE HERE

Last edited: