• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Everyone's Ninja Way

The Great RNGesus has spoken!
upload_2021-9-13_8-22-23.png

upload_2021-9-13_8-22-2.png

I've always wanted to hunt me a Yuki!

Name: Niko Hokori
Village: Sand/Sunagakure

Jutsu type: Wind Style/Shinzu’s Carving

Shinzu’s Carving is a hiden exclusive to the Hokori clan as it involves literally carving a unique seal into members chests at birth. The seal in question essentially gives clan members a second chakra affinity- Yang Release.
Akin to the Akimichi Clan, who utilize Yang Release to increase the size of body parts, the Hiroshi clan utilizes Yang Release to produce duplicate body parts from anywhere on their person.
Common uses for this Hiden involve creating duplicate limbs, eyes, mouths, etc. These duplicate body parts are completely real/functional and can be utilized just the same as their original counterparts.

Description: Niko is of a relatively average height with a slim, nimble build and sun-kissed skin.
His dirty blonde, mid-length hair is pushed back into a messy middle part.
He has sharp, almond shaped eyes which give off a hint of judgement. This is offset by his inviting, bright green eye color.
He wears an open, beige-colored jacket with his sleeves rolled up to the elbow. His Suna Headband is tied off around the lower left bicep of his left arm, just beneath his shirt and jacket. Underneath resides a grey, short sleeve undershirt lined in woven mesh.
He’s got a black bandana around his neck, which is often used while traveling through dust storms in the land of wind.
His hands are tightly bound in simple, white training wraps.
He wears standard issue Shinobi pants and sandals, both in black with white wraps, as to match the rest of his attire.

Bio: Niko was born into a family of hard working Shinobi, deep within Sunagakure’s tightly winding streets.
His mother, Kana Hokori, worked part-time as a secretary on the lower floors of the Hokage’s Office-Building. Despite her unthreatening demeanor, Kana held the rank of Tobuketsu Jonin, allowing her the ability to take on various, mid tier, solo missions with relative ease.
His father, Hyōryū Hokori, was a high ranking Jonin who specialized in sealing Jutsu. Hyōryū utilized his sealing prowess to act as a well respected courier for Suna.

Many would say Niko had a relatively privileged upbringing, and he himself wouldn’t deny it being so.
Due to his parents busy lifestyles, the Suna child would primarily be raised by his grandparents, who were rather lenient role models.
What’s more, he was an only child, so all the love, gifts, and attention were sent his way.

Despite what some might’ve thought, the Suna boy had actually managed to remain fairly humble, even with a life of relative luxury.
This was mostly thanks to the fact that Niko was observant.
He noticed that his friends families would often struggle quite a bit more than his. He noticed the steadily increasing number of homeless veteran Shinobi appearing throughout the Sand. He noticed the ever-growing stress the adults around him attempted to mask behind a thin veil of assurance.

Niko knew the Sand was slowly falling from grace, and he’d do whatever necessary to change that.

Dislikes: unnecessarily loud people, hot weather, seafood, a lack of humor.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll be honest I don't really like how clustered the Leaf group is now that the Sand showed up, they don't even have a good reason to help other than the fact Neb asked them OOC. Can we discuss retconning some things so we don't get all this plot convenience?
Yes. We should add more people to this, since nobody is responding we don’t have enough people in this group.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'll be honest I don't really like how clustered the Leaf group is now that the Sand showed up, they don't even have a good reason to help other than the fact Neb asked them OOC. Can we discuss retconning some things so we don't get all this plot convenience?
Well it's not like I would tell them to piss off since that'd be OOC. Maybe they realize that they have something better to do it someone suggests they do something else, Idrk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316

I just tagged along because of Mori deciding to fly off for adventure. I'll stay and fight or leave with him depending on what is preferred, but want whatever action to make sense for my OC and not feel random.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m gonna suggests a format for passing the exams:
1 freebie point
x/33 points for effectiveness in dealing with your opponent
x/33 points for the power of your abilities
x/33 points for your utility in how you use your abilities
in total adds up to 100 points, you need 70 to pass.

Thoughts, comments, concerns? Any other suggestions?

Hey everyone so I’m brainstorming future abilities for Bao and I was hoping to get feedback on an ability for Zentogan after it reaches its full potential.

It’d be called “ripple” or “butterfly” and it’d be an ultimate type move to use where Bao sees all his own possible futures and his brain goes on autopilot and selects the optimal one according to a goal he predetermined. Essentially be like a computer program he runs to optimize the outcome of an attack and make sure it has the best possible result.

I do realize this would be pretty hard to execute in rp but I’m really hoping we can all work something out. I’m a big fan of individuality in characters and essentially this would allow for a different type of buffs than others I’ve seen being discussed because rather than straight up increasing raw power it plays into Bao’s perceived sense of luck, allowing him to optimize his results and compete despite being at a relatively lower power ceiling.

Also I am working out a good drawback so he can’t use it too frequently. Let me know if you have suggestions as they would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
So, after some discussion with Kyuu, we have decided on how we would prefer this Hasa-Leaf-Mist-Stone situation to play out during the exams. It will take place directly after the fight with Kiro and Sagisō. Due to suspicion, Hina will step onto the arena to stop Sagisō from fleeing. This will literally trigger both the Stone and Mist villages. You see, with both Hasa and the Mist wanting insurance policies to protect Asahi and Kiro respectively, they have coincidently gone to the Stone, who just so happen to be the number one enemy of the Leaf.

Once Hina attempts to capture both Sagisō (for being connected to Asahi) and Kiro (for being an Uchiha), Yagura, the fourth Mizukage will step in. Minato and most likely step in a well. With the potential for a war in the middle of the village, against the possible three way alliance, Hina and Minato would come to the conclusion that it wouldn’t be smart to fight them there. Simply due to the damage it would cause cuz we all know Minato, Hina, and the rest of the Leaf would take them anywhere else lel

But yeah, this narrative essentially leads to some solid tension between the villages. Another possible option is that Hina goes after Sagisō after she escapes, but has to stop when the Stone intervenes, causing nothing else major to happen. That’s more of the safer option, but not as interesting you could say. Anyways, all thoughts and questions are welcome!