• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix walked outside with the rest of the group. "So, which city are we going to?" he asked. "I don't think we really decided on that yet." As he walked out, he noticed in the distance a Murkrow flying away. Uh oh. he thought, but kept quiet, as it seemed unimportant.

"They're coming! We need out of here now!" Sunny said. The negative sensation flooded her and overwhelmed her senses. They knew where the group was hiding. Now they knew they were nearby. "Team Rocket is coming, and they know... well I don't know what they know, but they know something! Listen, I feel them closing in on us like they are traping us in deliberately. We just need to get out of town now."
Eve looked at Sunny with a worried expression. Her trainer never spoke like this.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and stood up "Follow my lead" He waved over a waiter and she brought some boxes, he packed his meal and left some cash on the table before calmly getting up and walking away towards the next town

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Darwin approached Raven near the center. "H-hi, im new to this team, and I was told to go here and meet you. Something about pokehumans?" he said. Darwin had his Zubat out with him. Darwin started to look around for those so-called poke-humans. He only had a mental image in his mind, a human with features of a pokemon.

Sunny breathed. She followed Eli, not being able to think much due to how close the danger was. Fortunately, Eve and Jack made sure Sunny didn't reveal herself to be a Pokehuman. Her tail was twitching, but Jack stood in front of her and Eve stood behind her. The long jacket helped to hide her tail as well.

Last edited:
"Huh, we should get going. Do you want anything there umm... the blue and yellow thing?" Emily asked before she quickly devoured a sandwich she took out of her bag earlier. Paris shook his head at her, while Oliver also performed the same action the moment he felt a sharp pain on his head. The three decided to make their way out of the Pokémon Center soon after.

"Sorry that I got out of there later, had to well... give the little fire mouse his medicine and stuff," Emily said to Eli while she jogged towards the man.

"I'm not sure what to even do... since I look like some sort of weird thing in a cartoon or something, and I really don't like it. I should of just taken another job instead," Oliver bleated to himself, while he almost punched himself in the nose with his right arm.

"Wow, there sure are a lot of people talking here, but there's still nothing about that serum stuff and all that," Paris thought, before he booted off the laptop and folded the compact device.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix and Chespin walked with the group as the fresh breeze brushed his face. "Feels good. Are we going to Camphrier town?" he asked. He gave Chespin a piece of the food he brought from the pancake place. It had been a while since he got to be able to just take a relaxing walk in nature. It calmed him of some of his worries about Team Rocket and other things.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Y-yeah, I got a small memo at base. Something about a hybrid of humans and pokemon, they used DNA from pokemon to inject others with. And I-I have to try and round them up and get them to base. I have a few syringes of a Flareon, a pidgey, and a riolu. They also gave me these pokeballs, I think they are for catching the things. Have you seen any?" he replied to the person. "What is your name?" Zubat kept flying around and making a ruckus. "Calm down! I'll give you one of the pokepuffs I have if you calm down!" he said. "Im Darwin, by the way."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven smirked. "The name's Raven. I'm the Rocket Admin that's been deployed here in Cyllage." She glanced up at Zubat. "Quite a feisty one you've got there, eh?"
Her attitude turned serious. "We've received intel that the hybrids we created have grouped up here. I'm here to intercept and catch them, no matter what it takes." She fingered a syringe marked "Liepard DNA".
"And you are correct about the balls. They are Hybrid Balls, that are only effective in catching the hybrids. I am in possession of a few of them as well. Though they are not extremely effective, weakening the hybrids in battle will make it much easier."
"Which brings me to my second point. The test subjects are capable of using moves of the Pokemon that they are combined with, making them much harder to apprehend. I know for a fact that one of them was in a status that rendered her useless in battle for a while, but the condition has waned. Though some of the subjects are not skilled in their moves yet, some are very skilled."
"You will be assisting me in intercepting these Hybrids. If we can capture one and bring them to base, then we can experiment on them as we wish. That is our ultimate goal of today's mission. Unless, of course, you aren't cut out for this yet?" she asked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(With Talia, Allie, and the Pokehumans)
Allie and Talia both followed Eli out of the Pokecenter. Both were on edge, Talia's cheeks crackling with sparks. Eevee and Absol both walked next to Allie, while Talia's Altaria and Togekiss both remained in their Pokeballs.
Absol's sense of doom grew stronger and stronger, as they approached the spot where she had seen the woman.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(With Raven)
Raven's head jolted up, as she saw a large group approaching. "Get down!" she hissed, yanking Darwin to a kneeling position.
She observed the approaching party, noticing the Absol from earlier among them. They were disguised well, but she could see many Pokemon-like features, such as a Pikachu tail.
"That's them, I'm sure of it. On my count, we surround them." She pulled out a hand radio, and began speaking into it. "This is Agent Raven. Ambush on my count." Waiting for the opportunity, she whispered. "Three... two... ONE!" She leaped out of the alley, alongside about ten grunts. The grunts surrounded the group, readying their Pokemon.

(Allie's Perspective)
Allie reeled back in shock at the appearance of the Rockets. She saw a figure who appeared to be an Admin, but couldn't quite make her out.
She put her hands together, using Safeguard. It wasn't very strong yet, but it would protect them slightly.

"AHHH" Sunny felt a jolt of negative energy shooting through her. "Someone that is in our group is getting attacked. We need to run, we need to fight! We need to do something." Her eyes were wide with shock. She could barely hear anyone, she was already running towards the danger. Her senses told her to run away, but her instincts told her to save the others. In the end, her pokemon side won that fight. Both Jack and Eve ran with Sunny. She came to the Grunt and Admin and shouted. "STOP!"

"What the..." His face struck a look of anger. The timidness and coward of Stephen flushed away. It's like a new person. He sprinted to the grunt and admin as fast as possible. He planted both of his feet down and yelled,

"Who are you?! And what are you doing?!"

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix was shocked at the sight of the grunts. How will this turn out? he thought. "Chespin, Vine Whip!" Chespin began to start whipping at the grunt's pokemon. Felix threw a small rock at one of the grunt's heads. "Sorry! I'll give you the medical bills later," he replied sarcastically.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(In Darwin's POV)
"Zubat, Swift the Pikachu human!" he told Zubat. But Zubat didn't comply. "Please? I'll give you another pokepuff." Zubat did a movement which Darwin thought said yes. He gave Zubat a pokepuff, and after Zubat scarfed it down, he started to swift at the group. Quickly, it got knocked out. But, Darwin saw a pokehuman approach him, yelling "STOP!" His instincts were to run, but he decided to do something else. Another one came. Perfect opportunity! he thought. He grabbed two Hybrid balls, and threw them at the two Poke-humans, with the intent to catch.

"Now is the time to test my moves" Sunny held up her hands and stopped the hybridballs with Psychic. She made them float into her hands. "Thanks!" She said. She noticed that the danger warnings disappeared as she was confronting the grunt and admin. "Jack, Eve help me take these guys down!" Jack flared up a Force Palm and Eve went for a Bite.

He got a pokeball from the pocket in his hoodie, and threw it right next to Felix with a. "Go! Teddiursa!" And a Teddiursa appeared from the pokeball.

"What is it, chief?" He talked to Stephen before, but this is the first time everyone has heard it, but Stephen.
"Teddiursa, use slash on the Zubat!"
"You got it, chief!" He jumped up to make an attack on the Zubat, attempting to slash it with his claws.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Darwin still had another pokemon with him. "Ratatta, come out and use Super Fang!" he called. Ratatta jumped out of the pokeball and used Super Fang on the Teddiursa, and afterwards getting whipped a small bit by the Chespin. "Zubat, fly up and use Wing Attack on Teddiursa!" he yelled. It was Darwin's first time out of base doing things, and things were already heating up. All Darwin could feel was a lot of excitement.

"T-Teddiursa!"

The Teddiursa didn't feel to well after the super fang. He didn't know what to do after the wing attack; both of them didn't know! Instead of taking another hit, suddenly, Stephen crouched on the ground over the teddiursa and took the hit for him.

"Ch-Chief!!"

"I- isn't this a good time to run or something?! I really would prefer to not be going to that orange place again!" Oliver cried, before he discreetly gathered some energy in his body.

"I umm... guess," Paris softly replied, before he noted the black scarf around Oliver's neck that had a large, bold red R on it.

"This is a good time to get outta here isn't it? Those creeps already almost have us pinned... These two things are like talking to each other and are shaking quite a lot," Emily thought, before she saw the Pichu launching a rope of electricity that coiled around two grunts!

"I'm afraid I'm blasting off now, so good day ya little scrubbers! I hope ya'll get served a dish of filth and despair!" Oliver remarked at one of the fallen grunts, before Paris and Emily swiftly fled with him.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"it would be a pleasure to join you guys" fluff said and gave a small bow with his head, he was grateful that after a long search he found a pokehuman, and even a horde of them, it filled him with curiousness.
However, Voodoo got a bit worried, he tapped on the flareon back with his paw, "um..., Fluff?" The zorua said, "are you sure about that?" He whispered.

"Of course, is there anything wrong?" Fluff asked in a little confusing, it took a few seconds for the fox pokemon to respond as in the last second he shock his head.
"N-no... Never mind that" he said quietly.
"Well then, we should follow them" Fluff said and start walking away, Voodoo looked left and right before following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When taillow heard Eli saying to follow her to the pancake, there was a bit of worry in him.
"What about Jolty? She isn't disguised and it will look weird and suspicious that someone is carrying a sleeping person, i will stay with her" the bird suggested, "i will stay here with her, we will go to the pancake joint once she will wake up so we will meet with you later" he said as he is flapping his wings.

Right after everyone left or at least most of them voice came from jolty, it was another of her mutters, meaning that she is starting to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while in the pancake joint a sudden ambush came in and they have been surrounded by team rocket.
"Im not a one to attack others with no reasons, but this time there is a reason. Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen." fluff said as something start charging inside his mouth.

The attack burned him from the inside and he immediately unleashed the attack at one of the grunts, it was ember.
I-i did a fire attack, i actually did a move! Fluff thought to himself and his serious face turned into excitement.

In the meantime Voodoo came near the espeon with an idea near his head, "i will help you espeon lady" the zorua said with a small gigle and jumped to transform into an Espeon.
"Now we could do psychic together" he told the espeon human with a smirk.
He then turned to the flying Pidgey and shot a psybeam toward him like he really transformed into an espeon.

But although the psybeam was an illusion and wont deal damage, it would still feel like it did.

"Uh-oh!"

He turned to the rest after being hit with the wing attack. "Everyone! Make a run for it! NOW!" He knew they weren't playing around, and he didn't want the others hurt. "I'll be with you guys after! Don't worry!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven laughed at the Hybrids' petty attempts to defend themselves. "Weavile, go."
Out came a Weavile, snarling at the group and using Night Slash.

Allie and Talia dodged the Night Slashes, and Talia became surrounded with electricity. Charging forward, she used Volt Tackle on the Weavile.

As the Pikachu hybrid attacked her Weavile, Raven suddenly realized who she was.
Talia Gracie Silverstone.
Which meant that a certain someone was likely present as well.
Someone who Raven had hoped to never see again.
Her fear was confirmed when a Gardevoir hybrid emerged, using Fairy Wind on her Weavile.
"EVERYONE, STOP!" Raven screamed, halting the Grunts.
She took a step towards Allie. "Well, well. Allison Silverstone. Good to see you again... or not."
Allie's eyes glowed with anger. "R-Raven...."
"Oh, you remember me... Weavile, Metal Claw."
Her Weavile leaped forward, trying to slash at Raven's former best friend. Allie winced, taking the super effective attack.
Allie was obviously weakened, and Raven smiled sadistically. "If only our reunion wasn't like this..." She pulled out an Ultra Hybrid Ball, and threw it at the hybrid.
Time seemed to slow down as Allie watched the ball fly closer to her... before she heard a ferocious cry.
"NO!"
A yellow blur appeared in front of her, before being hit by the ball and disappearing.
Once... twice... three shakes.
Click.
Allie realized what had happened in an instant. The yellow blur had been none other than Talia.
"No...." she whispered weakly."
"No.... NOOOO!" she screamed in rage and horror.
A psychic aura appeared around her. She wasn't at her peak strength, but her anger made her stronger than ever.
"YOU... DEMON!" she screeched.
Raven brushed her hair back as she picked up Talia's Ultra Hybrid Ball. "Thank you for the compliment. Talia's quite brave, you know?" she asked tauntingly, playing Allie's emotions like a violin.
Allie's psychic power grew stronger. Raven flinched slightly, she hadn't expected this.
"YOU HAVE HURT US FOR THE LAST TIME! YOU RUINED MY LIFE ONCE, NOW YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN! EEVEE, ABSOL, HYPER BEAM!"
The two Pokemon began charging dual beams, and before the Rockets could react, fired them.
The beam smashed into Raven like a hate-powered missile. She had just enough energy to realize that Allie had teleported them to an unknown location, before everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(With Allie and the Pokehumans)
Allie collapsed to her knees, as did Eevee and Absol. The latter two had collapsed from exhaustion, but Allie had collapsed from both that and her sheer grief.
She let out an animalistic scream of anger and pure grief, before she fell unconscious.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raven woke a few minutes later, looking around. It looked as if they were in a forest clearing somewhere, but she couldn't tell exactly where.
She took out Talia's ball, and clicked the button. Out came the unconscious Talia, who woke up instantly.
"Inkay, Hypnosis," Raven commanded.
Inkay used the move, and Talia's eyes glowed momentarily before falling back unconscious again. Raven smiled evilly.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
"Huh? Anyways, Zubat, sweep in for the Wing Attack on Teddiursa again! Make sure to not get caught by the Psychic!" he called. "Ratatta, Super Fang the Chespin!" Darwin quickly saw the pokehuman that covered the Teddiursa. Swiftly, he pulled out another Hybrid Ball and just when he was going to catch it, he got blasted by a Hyper Beam, and he went flying, along with Ratatta and Zubat.

(Felix's POV)
Felix kept going at it with the pokemon. Chespin had taken a few hits, including a Super Fang from the grunt's Ratatta. But, he heard loud screams, and the grunt was blasted off. Felix looked behind him, and saw a fainted Pokehuman and her pokemon. Felix ran over to her. "Are you OK!? What happened?" he yelled. All he felt was worry. "Please tell me you're OK!" Chespin came over and shook her a bit. "What's wrong?" Felix only hoped she was OK.

Magic Sparkle

Fluff was focused of blocking the attacks from one of the grunt, until a shout came in, telling the grunts to stop.
"Huh?" Fluff said as he turned around to and suddenly see the pikachu human getting caught and teleported along with the grunt and the Gardevoir.

The view was too shocking for the glarefl, seeing a poke human getting caught like this, he had a relief that he is completely a pokemon.

Voodoo was shocked as well, "did he just..." He couldn't finish his sentence from the shock he was in, he was off guard at that moment.

Fluff looked around to see everyone reaction to the situation that happening, he could see his zorua frozen with shock.
He saw the togekiss human too, attempting to convince everyone into running away.
but it will put him into a grave danger fluff thought before dushing to the togekiss, leaving the grunt he just fought behind.
"Im not going to leave, im a pokemon, and thats mean those hybid balls or whatever those things called... They wont affect me. So i will protect you from those balls!" Fluff told the togekiss and nodded in determination.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie woke up instantaneously. "No... I'm not okay..."
She looked over the horizon. "Talia... TALIA!"
She was irrational with grief, her Pokemon's heads lowered. Absol walked up to the questioning Felix.
"Physically, she is just exhausted. But emotionally..." A tear formed in Absol's eye.
"The Rocket admin... was Allie's former friend. And to make things worse... Talia was caught by her."
Eevee tried to comfort Allie to no avail. Allie had lost everything in a moment, and was currently in a state of shock.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talia awoke, her eyes blank and empty. "Pika."
Raven smirked. "Welcome to the team, H-02. I'm glad to have you."
"Pika."
Raven praised Inkay. "That Hypnosis is strong and well done. You deserve a good rest." She returned Inkay.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked shocked and frownd, walking up to Allie, He bent over and put his hand on her, placing his ribbons on her to try to comfort her "Hey, we'll get her back, but we need to rest before we try"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was only slightly comforted by Eli, tears streaming down her face. She had never suffered a loss like this before.
"I failed... if I hadn't have frozen, she'd be here now. I'm so pathetic."
Eevee looked up at Allie, starting to cry as well. "She wouldn't want you to say that..."
"But it's true. I have the capability. I had the strength. And fear got the better of me..."
"No, Allie. Don't put that on yourself, it's that demon who is to blame. You did everything you could, and we will get Talia back."
Those words empowered Allie slightly, and she smiled up at Eli weakly. "Thank you..." She looked down and pet Eevee's forehead, and Eevee put her paws around her trainer in a comforting gesture.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
"Wait, so that evil-looking Rocket Admin was YOUR friend? How?" he replied. Chespin started to comfort her. "Im sorry for your loss. We WILL get your friend back! Huzzah!" Felix was also distraught a bit. How could I let this happen? he thought in his head. "Should we keep moving on?" he asked. Felix had a new goal: get back her friend.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie wiped her eyes, and started talking. "It's a really long story... but I suppose you've got time."
"Since we were little kids, Raven and I were the best of friends. She was a good kid back then, and we spent every second we could together. As we got into middle school, she became more and more power-hungry. She attacked fellow students for the fun of it, stole, lied, cheated, everything. I noticed, but didn't want to leave my best friend. In a way, I guess I was emotionally tied to her. Eventually, I found out that she had run away from home. I assumed that she couldn't take her parents' rules anymore, and left. She was 14 years old when she left. That was years ago, and everyone thought her to be dead. This is the first that I've seen her... since then. I don't know when, I don't know how, but somewhere along the line, she turned to Team Rocket."

Magic Sparkle

Jolty finally stated to wake up, she start moving her hands slowly to rub her eyes, she was somehow still weak.
"You are awake! You are finally awake! I was really worried" Taillow said happily, he looked at the confused emolga with a smile.

"W-what happened? W-where are we?" She asked slowly, "well, you are in the pokemon center, you went unconscious. You should be grateful, the other pokehuman found us and rescued you, otherwise they would have caught you with those hybrid balls" taillow explained calmly.

The emolga's big eyes widened open immediately when she heard tallow saying about the other pokehumans.
"W-wait... W-what?!" Jolty said in shock, she start to get into a small panic, however, sparks didn't come from her Cheeks this time.
taillow quickly tried to calm the emolga human down.

"Why are you so afraid from them, i got it from before that you get extremely shy toward humans but like you see, they kinda care about you, and you care about them too dont you?" Taillow said, "w-why do y-you think so?" Jolty quickly replied with an embracing blush.

"Remember back then, when we saw the people in black heading toward the cave? First, we found out that they called team rocked. second, you wanted to help them, although you cant bring yourself to do it, you still tried even that we still ended up escaping" taillow said and took a break, "you shouldn't be afraid of them.." taillow said, he actually managed to calm the small emolga human.

"Y-you are right" jolty said quietly, "i just cant control it, and my body automatically want to escape, like every time in my life" she continued, her big ears went down from sadness.
"W-where are they are right now?" Jolty questioned quietly, "i told them we would join them later, they are in the pancake joint" the bird pokemon answered happily.
"B-but, isn't it kind of weird, to see a small girl that look like an emolga" Jolty said as her ears suddenly perk up.

Taillow stopped for a few seconds, "i didnt thought of that..." The bird said slowly, "maybe... Make an excuse that its a cosplay? This is better than nothing".
"I hope so..., Maybe we should just go to the forest again? Jolty suggested, she felt like escaping would be a better idea.

"You are doing it again, every time you are trying to escape, im not letting you this time!" Taillow answered with anger, Jolty sighed "fine... Although it would just be embracing" she said in defeat.
"Great, lets go" taillow said and the two went out of the center.

Jolty felt her legs trying to move into the forest, she tried to struggled so she could take control of her legs, the two continued to the pancake joint.

A moment after the fighting had gone quiet, Reuben emerged from his Pokeball, having stayed in there throughout the restaurant and the fight soon after. "Is everything safe now?" he quickly said after he emerged, looking around at the area and appearing more concerned for himself than anyone else. "So what happened to your sister, Allie? Because, I, uhh, can't see her anywhere." He continued looking around the area to confirm it, nodding. "Did I not hear something?" His tone did not sound like it had switched to a more caring or serious tone, either, still sounding joking and sarcastic.

"Can you be serious for once Bozo? And yes I'm calling you that now!" Eve said with her nose held high.
Sunny shook her head at her pokemon. "And I should call you Smart-fur hmm, for your smart allic nature?" Sunny shot back. She didn't know what she was going to do with her, but she was acting a bit better.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked up at Reuben, tearfully. "She was caught.. by her."
Knowing that Allie wasn't going to say any more, Eevee decided to elaborate. "It turned out that the Admin in charge of the Rocket attack was Allie's old friend Raven. Raven tried to catch Allie, but Talia jumped in front of her. It's... hard to swallow, but Allie's taking it very badly."
Allie began to cry again. "If only I had been stronger..." she cried, sadly.

"That chick was your friend. She sure isn't acting like it now." Aisha said. She was mad, partially at herself, partially at Team Rocket. "Who does something like that?" "Sadly, there are such people in the world." Sirius stated. Aisha's ears drooped. "Maybe we would've stood a better chance if I had let Hover out to fight too." she mused.