• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

Can I nominate this as the best line of the RP so far? Came home from work and been laughing my ass off since I read this XD
MyFridgeFood - Taco Hashbrown Casserole

"He is correct. I am the latest in line of the Tacohashi Clan. Not only a line of Tacos that had long strived to master ways of taco to hashbrown combat, but also a familiar lineage of Hashbrowns . My grandfather, mother, father and older sister have all been or currently serve as Taco hashbrowns."

After the hellscape that was work for the past hour… this was nice to come back to, fuckin’ great..!

Now let me just post this here for later…

Tsugikuni Ginhoshi
Eventide Movement-
A state that any who are adept users of Tsukiberu Kuru can enter through intense focus. It’s essentially a state of heightened consciousness and power, where the normally glowing yellow moons that the attacks of Tsukiberu Kuru become a deep indigo-Violet, like the color of the night sky. Additionally, they gain a mark of a full moon upon their forehead, a half moon on their chests, crescent moons on each of their hands, and gibbous moons on each of their feet.

Those within Eventide Movement have extremely enhanced senses, incredibly improved accuracy, and immense increases to their strength and speed. Additionally, they can strike multiple times in a single moment- essentially moving so fast they can make cloned, simultaneous strikes- up to tenfold attacks at once. This form is costly however- with the refractory period after use sometimes leaving you unable to enter the state for days to weeks to in extreme cases, months. It all depends on the intensity and length you spend within the state, as well as how proficient you are with the fighting style.

Ascendent-Rank users of Tsukiberu Kuru are able to remain in the state of ascended consciousness even outside of Eventide Movement- where you can view all around you with expert clarity, 360 degrees. You can essentially see without seeing and hear without hearing- which allows Ascendent users to overcome things like blindness and deafness.

I am genuinely worried for Kimiko Takahashi. Asuna and Pamela in the same room? @Blotch'd Explaned what happens when their powers interact.
OOPS! Looks like Princess is gonna need goggles!

Honestly though that's poor planning on the school's part. Surely there was an order to the dorms so that each power would interact well, right?

Also don't worry, all caffeine production stops upon Pamela falling asleep so her room mates won't be sleepless.

Hi Cryronn, if I can still join, I'd like to submit a character

Name: Lan Conferre
Gender/Pronouns: Nonbinary (They/Them)
Sexuality: Pan
Height: 6'0
Appearance (pictures can also be used): Mixed skin tone, with light brown hair (with green highlights) that goes just beneath their shoulders styled into an updo with a fromt. They're on the fitter end as someone who is quite outdoorsy and usually wears a dark blue striped sweater that has a chain accessory pinned to it, with baggy, sarouel pants, and slip-on shoes.
Personality: Lan is overall a kind person, and aims to bring happiness and smiles to others. They love nature and exploring and is eager to learn more about them and info dump about cool bug or herbology facts they learn about. Despite their love of chatting they're a very patient person and quite the good listener. His over politeness can be a bit offputting though and is almost creepily attached to his bugs.
Backstory/History:
Powers: Insectranslation - The ability to speak and communicate with bugs. The bugs are rather smart and he can communicate complex orders, send messages and even command to attack, though that's very rare (Lan loves them too much)
Hungry Phantom - A Phantom that is attached to Lan follows them around everywhere. (Lan calls them Nal.) Nal is a sort of Venom-like spirit that assists Lan and combat but is more of a friend that is a bit hungry and huge troll.
Dislikes: The Heat, "Too-Clean" spaces, Competition
Relationships: and Older Brother named Chris and a surrogate Niece named Persephone (yes I am bringing them back I never got to rp them in Comet Trail and that was a mistake)
Other: Tends to.mind their own business and likes to let sleeping dogs lie

For sure. Pamela has never just been 'not friends' with someone after meeting them. So she has no idea how two people who know each other wouldn't be friends.

By contrast, Kim has never had a real friend. Heck she resents most of her actual family and the closest thing to positive connections have been her older sister and family caretaker. So it is a nice chance for her to gradually open up a bit with someone more extroverted and positive.

I'm a bit sad that Riley isn't in a dorm with them- because she and Pamela seem like they'd be really fun together- as in, I think out of the students, Riley and Carter probably can match her energy the best (maybe Dean, but he has more "negative" chaotic energy). Overall- I will have my white haired speedster be approaching Pamela at dinner- I'm sure this will not go horribly somehow.

By contrast, Kim has never had a real friend. Heck she resents most of her actual family and the closest thing to positive connections have been her older sister and family caretaker. So it is a nice chance for her to gradually open up a bit with someone more extroverted and positive.
Well well well looks like we got Kim's character ark covered, eh? From bully to best friend.

Pamela needs to become a bit less childish. She clings to childlike behavior because she never actually got to be a kid when she was a kid, so it's like she's trying to make it up. Certainly, hanging out with Kim will probably help her transition to an older attitude while still preserving her personality a bit.

Plus, somebody her gender to gossip romance about! Can't with Fifi because even Pamela doesn't have the social skill to pull that off casually with their crush.
I'm a bit sad that Riley isn't in a dorm with them- because she and Pamela seem like they'd be really fun together- as in, I think out of the students, Riley and Carter probably can match her energy the best (maybe Dean, but he has more "negative" chaotic energy). Overall- I will have my white haired speedster be approaching Pamela at dinner- I'm sure this will not go horribly somehow.
OH YES. It would be like 2 twins meeting up after a long seperation! Partners in crime, working to reform their classy roomate!

WHEW. Fifi's gonna have to work harder!