• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

I've not been feeling well lately :'//c
I haven't really eaten since Friday. Living on water has its downsides..~
One being it takes me two hours to bother myself out of bed and onto the sofa to drink water and cough all day ://x
I won't be in school on Wednesday like I hoped, and even the thought of Black and White on Friday doesn't raise my hopes 'cause it won't be the same if I'm ill, neh...

Please, please, please let me get well soon~!!

Kasumi xx

Amzaar_Gyarou said:
Kasumi xx

I really hope you feel better. D:

I love my state. Our state has standardized tests every year and I'm finally old enough not to take it. It's grades 3-10. Instead, I get to go home after only two hours of school. I'm going to finally preorder White and get Celebi tomorrow. The testing is also Thursday and next Tuesday and Wednesday. :'D

[me=Blisk]plays Diamond in anticipation of White.

I hate that it's 7pm. I'm tired, and would love to take a nap, but it's too late for that. If I take a nap, I will not sleep tonight, and if I don't sleep, I will hate myself all day tomorrow.

Stupid school, interrupting my sleep.

Amzaar_Gyarou said:

Kasumi xx

I'm trying I'm trying! >_< Hopefully my healing wishes will help you, if not, then I hope you get better :3

Anyway, thanks to my idiocy regaurding the difference between tux pants and suit pants, we won't have to spend another 30 something dollars for another pair. Plus, these have belt loops. I have to wear a belt, as, thanks to my father's genetics, I have no lower extrimity. So, they just fall off without one :<

But anyway, I'm starting to worry. My friend claimed he was a clone, but I didn't believe him. Next day, he wasn't at school. Next day, he and my other friend, along with several others, aren't at school. Is Order 66 in affect? D:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
In a house up the hill
Lays a boy, he’s sleeping still
And the time’s creeping by
'til the world prepares to die...

Then again, out of dust
Will arise what ended last
And the boy will awake,
Give his dream a little break...

And the story now goes on and on and on...
As the old has died the new arises and a child will

Light the Universe
Light the Universe
We got blind, we can’t read the signs...
Light the Universe
Light the Universe
We don’t find what’s hidden in our mind...

Under sand in sea,
Covered with eternity,
Beats a heart with no fame
Quietly whispering my name...

When my time has run out
I will hear it very loud
Telling tales I once knew
But forgot by losing you...

And the story now goes on and on and on
As the old has died the new arises and a boy will

Light the Universe
Light the Universe
We got blind, we can’t read the signs
Light the Universe
Light the Universe
We don’t find what’s hidden in our mind...

Amzaar_Gyarou said:
I've not been feeling well lately :'//c
I haven't really eaten since Friday. Living on water has its downsides..~
One being it takes me two hours to bother myself out of bed and onto the sofa to drink water and cough all day ://x
I won't be in school on Wednesday like I hoped, and even the thought of Black and White on Friday doesn't raise my hopes 'cause it won't be the same if I'm ill, neh...

Kasumi xx

I already told you you're too awesome to be sick :C

Besides worrying about my dear wifey, I'm slightly panicking for the release of B/W. I have White pre-ordered, and I still don't know who I'm gonna pick as my starter! D:

Thank You everyone who wished me to get better ; // w // ;
I'm a little tired today, but a lot less ill-feeling, so you're lovely messages must've worked! ^//^

Only 2 days left guys~~
I'm so excited! Kyeeee! > // u // <
And I started watching the new Black and White Pokemon episodes my lovely mother Sky+'d for me ♥

I'm aggrivated though.
They said Ash was 10.
... lolwhut? ://|
My mum started laughing but I started yelling at the tv.
How is that even possible? D//:

Ka-choo! (Bless me ://>) xxx

D'aww hope you get better soon Kasumi! :3

Shaymin is getting really excited about B/W releases, even though he has to wait till the 10th >_<. Though Australia (for once) gets the event for Victini! Plus i've hurt my knee and can't walk; which is lame D: ( I can't even go to school)! Although, I do get to watch Naruto shippuden episodes all day ^^! Alsoo, I have to do this stupid Feudalism Assignment D:! That I know noting about...

Shaymin ~*

saturn.jpg

Hurrr. ♥

Nice to hear you're feeling better now, Kasu-nyan~

And Stel; Epic. xD

Weeds said:
Besides worrying about my dear wifey, I'm slightly panicking for the release of B/W. I have White pre-ordered, and I still don't know who I'm gonna pick as my starter! D:

Same here! I am having a Doredia on my team, so if I pick Snivy (Favorite starter) I will have 2 grass types, if I pick Pokabu, I will get Pansage and have two grass types, and if I pick Samurott, which I don't like, I will have an all-round type team! ARCEUS WHICH DO I PICK
And happy you are feeling better Amazar. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling better Kasumi! \^^/

And I've decided to go with Oshawott, after getting some help in deciding by a friend. I'm gonna have to pump him full of Ice type moves though so I can defeat my friend's Snivy >:3

Amzaar_Gyarou said:
Thank You everyone who wished me to get better ; // w // ;
I'm a little tired today, but a lot less ill-feeling, so you're lovely messages must've worked! ^//^

Only 2 days left guys~~
I'm so excited! Kyeeee! > // u // <
And I started watching the new Black and White Pokemon episodes my lovely mother Sky+'d for me ♥

I'm aggrivated though.
They said Ash was 10.
... lolwhut? ://|
My mum started laughing but I started yelling at the tv.
How is that even possible? D//:

Ka-choo! (Bless me ://>) xxx
Wut. I did the same when watching the English-subbed episodes. Though I paid the price of my DS :'(
And I'm glad you're better! You know already that I want you to be well, but anyway...
God, or Arceus, OR WHOEVER THE HELL IS CONTROLLING DISEASES, MAKE KASUMI WELL NOW! I'm serious!

Other than that, today was complete crap. I thought that we Japanese grammar today, but it turns out that it's on Monday. Today was Kanji writing. And I had the wrong sheets. I mixed it up with last semester, when we had grammar + listening on Thursdays and Kanji on Mondays. But it resumed last week and I had to skip it so I didn't knew that. At least I wasn't the only one.

Kasu-nyan has gotten better but passed it onto me :C
(wellno Kasu I'm glad you're better |D)

Bluuuuuuuhhhhhhh I feel so terrible ; A ;

Tuncake said:
Kasu-nyan has gotten better but passed it onto me :C
(wellno Kasu I'm glad you're better |D)

Bluuuuuuuhhhhhhh I feel so terrible ; A ;

Great, the internet isn't even late anymore D: *puts on sterile suit* Hope you two get better :3

Anyway, I love my grandmother, but she should not say what's "in" in fashion. I really doubt that suspenders still make teenagers look cool in a tuxedo.

Weeds said:
I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling better Kasumi! \^^/

And I've decided to go with Oshawott, after getting some help in deciding by a friend. I'm gonna have to pump him full of Ice type moves though so I can defeat my friend's Snivy >:3

*High fives Weeds* I'm going to do the same thing so I can whip my friend's arse :3 The hilarious thing is that about 5 others I know are picking Snivy, and 2 others are picking Oshowott. Tepig gets no lurv D:

Though little does it matter anyway. I'm getting all three starters eventually. I picked Infernape in Platinum, but ended up using Torterra more than him, so I'm probably going to use Emboar or Serperior at least once.

Anyway, I actually have no homework ^-^ I'm free for the day! *throws confetti (which should not be eaten, trust me....) everywhere*

Doubled said:
I really doubt that suspenders still make teenagers look cool in a tuxedo.

I dunno about tuxedos but I love wearing suspenders with my shirt and tie to school :'//D
Thanks for wishing me better, I think it's working ♥

Noooesss D//:
Tunny is all not feeling well and stufffs ://c
Dear me, dear me, dear me > // x // <
I shall has to use my magic to make you better~

Kasyummy xxx

GAH I'M JEALOUS OF ALL THOSE THAT WILL GET B/W TOMORROW. My biggest dream is to get Black for my birthday, which is March 19, but from what I can see, I won't get it </3 But I can dream...
And I'm so happy to hear you're better Kasumi! And it's sad to hear that Tun is sick. I hope you both get well really soon!

I get both Black and White tomorrow :3 (sorry I had to say that PokeGirlPraure)
I'm just so exited!
For goodness sake... I'm obsessed with hearts <3333333
I love 'em ♥

I. HATE. PHYSICS. I mean, it IS interesting, but with such a dumb teacher we can't learn anything. And the homework is... Pffft... Nonsense. She writes exercises on the board on the last second, and we're supposed to copy it? WUUUUT THE FLUUUCK.

Also;
Absy said:
I get both Black and White tomorrow :3 (sorry I had to say that PokeGirlPraure)
I'm just so exited!
;_; My heart is broken... </3

Maybe you should try having a birthday party early, that way you can get it before your birthday ;)

Anyway, my rivalry with Sam has deepened. For the sake of Whimsicott, I've decided to play Black version as my main playthrough and keep White for another occasion. He's getting both too, but he's playing White. Samurott and Reshiram vs. Serperior and Zekrom....... THIS WILL BE A BATTLE TO REMEMBER!....for a few seconds.

Anyway, we get out for Spring Break on the 11th. Thank you Teacher's Meeting :D I shall playthrough Black during which and gain a new team!!

Also, we finally got DirecTV, so now life isn't as boring. Whose Line doesn't come on until 11 though -_-

I downloaded a simulator today, so I've been playing Pok'emon competitive battling online :D It's really fun, and I can't wait to get into REAL competitive battling when I get White tomorrooooww~ (I'm so sorry Praure, but DAYUM these following 6 hours of wait will be the longest of my life ;-; )

I have to wait until Sunday to get White, but it'll be worth it. What's awesome is that Tuesday and Wednesday will be like yesterday and today where we go to school for 2 hours because of underclassman testing. I will be able to play White for the majority of two days. I'm really playing Diamond and HeartGold because of the suspense. D:<

Hehehe... From the mischievous looks on my parents' faces, I think they ordered Black for me... And when I asked my brother about it, he said: "Don't get your hopes up, little one, it might not come in time for your birthday." It makes sense, because shipping from UK takes a week/2 weeks, and from US it might take up to month. But my birthday is still so far away... I think they ordered the UK version, because it's cheaper in EU. Now I'm even more psyched up for my birthday!

Damn, my headphones keep glitching...

THIS. This has been my thought of the moment for days now. I'm going to buy it either today or tomorrow. Depends on how soon I figure out how PayPal works. :p

That, and thank God! It's Friday!~

I got Pokemon Black... I've been waiting ages for this moment ;_;
I couldn't wait to get home from school, I thought school would never end.
I have an Oshawott :3

HALLELUJAH I love White!! It's so incredibly amazing and everything I expect, and possibly a little more. HECK YEAH GAME FREAK AAGHSBFNDSJFJSW

I wish I didn't pre-order Pokemon White. I went to the game store after school, and Pokemon black and white were there. £30 each! Now I have to wait till Sunday. In good news: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE CAME OUT TODAY RAWR I'M SO HAPPY :3

My first Oshawott was female... and I didn't want it to be female because I wanted to name it after my friend, EliOceans (well that's his nickname anyway)
Anyways I was so busy talking to Eli on Facebook I didn't notice that Oshawott was female, and I only just noticed when I was quite a way through my game (well, I say quite a way, but it just seemed like ages since I wasn't really concentrating on getting through the game, my babe Eli matters more to me than anything) so I had to restart, and do it all again... while talking to Eli, so I figured I'd just quit, and play the game tomorrow.

Gawd, I'm so happy Poison doesn't hurt when you walk anymore! I can safely leave my Timburr with poisoning and get an attack bonus with Guts. Thank you Game Freak (again)!~

I don't like when people try to talk to me from really far away and force me to have to shout or just respond awkwardly somehow.

also oh my gosh I want White version right nowwwww I don't want to wait until Sunday. I won't have the weekend to play it :C

NOW IT'S OFFICIAL. I WILL get Black for my birthday! The final evidence: when I asked my brother if he has enough money for a pizza if we add our money, he said: "Heck, I don't have that much of money! I have to buy you games with my money! ... Oops..."
Now I want my birthday sooner!

I really can't wait to go on my Unova journey with Oshawott on Sunday. You UKers are making it really hard to not look at the playthough thread. XD I don't want it to be spoiled at all.

In other news, it's the weekend and I can sleep. :3

I live in the UK, so I'm lucky. Anyway, I pre-ordered Pokemon White, so I'm sitting their, glaring at the door, waiting for the postman. HURRY UP ROYAL MAIL D':

I just traded a Blitzle for a... fire monkey type thing XD
I got it from my friend who lives in America, she has a Japanese game, so the monkey's name is in Japanese ♥
It's the first Japanese Pokemon I've had in ages!

Absy said:
I just traded a Blitzle for a... fire monkey type thing XD
I got it from my friend who lives in America, she has a Japanese game, so the monkey's name is in Japanese ♥
It's the first Japanese Pokemon I've had in ages!

Lucky... the postman isn't coming today, I don't think. Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed... D':

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

I got Minecraft!~ It's really, really awesome. It's two games in one, too, because you actually pre-order the official game and get the beta for free. My week is going to be all about building, crafting and mining~

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I've almost decided my team for Black :3
I got White today, and Black yesterday XD
Lucky meee~ ♥
To be honest I don't even know why I need both, I'm just really greedy~ ♥

POEKMON WHITE GET

The greatest thing happened. When my sister went outside to go to a sleepover, she found a parcel. Now, I won't be posting all day. BYE. :3