• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

FFFFF.

My first Minecraft house? Built inside a sand pyramid. Then I swam over to a new island. My second house? Built right next to a glorious waterfall. Then I had to restart, and spawned in a completely new area. My third house?

Built inside a mountain top that looks like a wolf's head.

*Dark Soul airfists*

It's the day before the big release of Pokemon Black and White. I'm so excited! I've been waiting for months for the game to come out. Come on, March 6, come already!

In other news, I have a test in Advanced Comp. on Monday. I'm not looking forward to that...

Dark Soul said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

I got Minecraft!~ It's really, really awesome. It's two games in one, too, because you actually pre-order the official game and get the beta for free. My week is going to be all about building, crafting and mining~

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

My friends are really into Minecraft. I should look into it. It's probably uber awesome.

I'm really wanting to get Minecraft, I'm currently nagging my parents into buying it for me~

Also, to all those who have white/black: YOU LUCKY BASTARDS.

That is all I have to say ♥

Meh, I'd say Black and White is overrated.
I am really regretting buying both versions, I haven't even started on White yet, and I aren't even half way through Black... epic waste of money for the lose.

Absy said:
I am really regretting buying both versions, I haven't even started on White yet, and I aren't even half way through Black... epic waste of money for the lose.

I'm sorry, but this comment just made me snort out of disapproval. I find White to be absolutely amazing, and I'm going to say these games have the best OST of any Pokémon games so far. Of course you're allowed to have your opinion (the snort was pretty narrow-minded really ^^;), but I just find it so different from my own opinion. I'd probably have bought this game even if the price was the double of what it was now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm so happy my mom made me go out to a fair! :'D I bought an insanely awesome F-Dur ocarina~ I'm so learning how to play LoZ songs~ I'm gonna paint it blue (it has no color :C ) with two Triforces: one golden and other silver~
Weeds said:
Absy said:

I'm sorry, but this comment just made me snort out of disapproval. I find White to be absolutely amazing, and I'm going to say these games have the best OST of any Pokémon games so far. Of course you're allowed to have your opinion (the snort was pretty narrow-minded really ^^;), but I just find it so different from my own opinion. I'd probably have bought this game even if the price was the double of what it was now.
So true Weeds, so true. I've played Black with an emulator, and I really enjoyed it. Now I can't wait for my birthday to come so I can play it on DS.

Well, apparently my friend is stunned by my abilities in Black. Oshawott just evolved 2 minutes ago and Dewott is already kicking Cheren's ass with no problem. But boy was Cilan hard D:

Anyway, I got into a mild fender bender Friday. Still pissed, but it also turns out that it was a judge. Great, not only do I have a messed up bumper, but I could go to jail for "battery" XD

But all joking aside, it could have gone worse. Her bumper was barely damaged, but mine's kinda screwed. It's already tearing rubber off my right tire, so I've gotta get that fixed. It still amazes me that my father bought my sister a brand new vehicle when she destroyed my Aunt's, but he can't do much for my truck. My sister sucks >:I

Anyway, just beat Cheren again. Man does he remind me of Uryu Ishida 8I

Doubled said:
Anyway, just beat Cheren again. Man does he remind me of Uryu Ishida 8I
I totally agree with that :DD!
Unlike everyone else I didn't think I am looking forward to B/W, maybe because I have played my Japanese white version like for 100 hours DD: hopefully I will still enjoy the english version...

Shaymin ~*

So I got White yesterday, like a lot of 'Charms. I currently have 3 badges. My team currently consists of Dewott, Pignite, Throh, and Sandile. Yes, I traded a Tepig off before starting the game for real. I probably won't play through White again for a while due to keeping Pokemon and competing, so I wanted the cute little pig. The Tepig in the anime really showed me how cute these guys are...

I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow. I wanna play White and XD... At least Tuesday and Wednesday are 2 hour days...

Huh... I haven't painted my ocarina yet, and I'm already teaching myself the following:
Elegy of Emptiness
Song of Healing
Nocturne of Shadows
Bolero Of Fire
Saria's Song
Minuet Of Forest
Prelude Of Light
Zelda's Lullaby
Epona's Song
Song Of Time
Goron Lullaby
Oath To Order
Sonata Of Awakening
Song Of Soaring
Song Of Storms
No wonder my homework is forgotten...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's happening as I predicted. Totally didn't turn on my computer at all once I'd gotten home from work. Between life stuff and Pokemon, it just didn't happen. I foresee this happening for the better part of the week, too... :X

Am I the only one that doesn't play B/W and doesn't care that much?

Yep.

In other news;

chatroulette-trolling-the-more-common-choice.jpg

The sheet music I found is either:
a)for a different ocarina;
b)for a different instrument.
So now I'm going to save money for this and this. I hope I'll get some money for my birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Soul said:
My DS died. :V

And I'm not sure wether I want to spend my savings on a laptop or a 3DS.

I love White, but I can live without playing it. I'm playing it a lot, but I'm far enough where it's not as big of a deal.

If it were me, I'd go laptop, but I'm more into computers than even video games. My opinion's biased a little biased because of this. :p

PokeGirlPraure said:
So now I'm going to save money for this and this. I hope I'll get some money for my birthday.

STL is a great place for ocarinas, I've heard. I got my ocarina from Songbird. It's this one. It's much prettier than the picture shows. XD

Just got home from school. It's awesome having 2 hour days. I'm deciding whether or not I should play White. I also feel like I'm going through it too quickly. I already have 6 badges and 5 of those were earned on Sunday into Monday morning.

Everyone bullies me all the time, all everyone ever thinks about is themselves, they don't realize that I have feelings, and that I'm upset when they say mean things to me

And that, my friends, is what is going through my worthless mind right about now.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Soul said:
My DS died. :V

And I'm not sure wether I want to spend my savings on a laptop or a 3DS.

If you don't have the cash, buy a DSi. There isn't anything exciting on the 3DS launch lineup, and the standard DSi have come down in price.

Then save up a bit more and buy the laptop. ^^

Blisk said:
PokeGirlPraure said:

STL is a great place for ocarinas, I've heard. I got my ocarina from Songbird. It's this one. It's much prettier than the picture shows. XD
Sounds interesting. I think I might buy other one (from the site you linked) after I buy this one (stupid me didn't figure out that I don't really need Final Fantasy songbook). BUT... I still need to buy that one, then think about other ones.

Absy said:
Everyone bullies me all the time, all everyone ever thinks about is themselves, they don't realize that I have feelings, and that I'm upset when they say mean things to me

And that, my friends, is what is going through my worthless mind right about now.
I know what you mean. They've managed to help all the other races and homosexuals be more accepted, but do they do anything to stop bullies? No. I hate that >:( Let me just say that you are not worthless, and the second you start thinking so is the second that you become thier slave. Don't worry, one day they'll get what's coming to them, you just have to be patient.

If it were up to me though, anyone caught bullying would be forced to spend a night in jail where they would endure the same things they did. Either that, or be forced to leave school forever and jepardize thier education. Either way, they need to be punished. Why? Same reason people try not to commit crimes: So they won't be punished. That way, nobody else will follow in thier steps. Then again, if the world went the way I wanted it, people would be upset.

But aside from all that, today was Pokemon Day at school. I'm not joking. Half of 1st period class brought BW to class. 2 people out of 15 chose Tepig.

Also I need to find something that can clip Emolga's wings. No ground types can touch it, so Sandile is out of the question, and Dewott doesn't learn any ice type moves naturally. Anyone know any good ice Tm's that can be found on the ground before Nimbassa City?

Oh, and Woobat evolveded. He lurves me :3

Doubled said:
Also I need to find something that can clip Emolga's wings. No ground types can touch it, so Sandile is out of the question, and Dewott doesn't learn any ice type moves naturally. Anyone know any good ice Tm's that can be found on the ground before Nimbassa City?

Can't really remember any, sorry :( I don't think her Emolga is too powerful though, so as long as you have neutral-hitting moves you should do fine (although I might just have used Rock Throw with my Boldore and Gurdurr >>;)

I need Wi-Fi :< I really want Conkeldurr and Gigalith, and no one I know has B/W (which is strange, there was so much talk about it, March 4th comes and I'm the only one who gets it). Anybody up for a Wi-Fi trade? <:3

~Weeds

Doubled said:
But aside from all that, today was Pokemon Day at school. I'm not joking. Half of 1st period class brought BW to class. 2 people out of 15 chose Tepig.

Oh, and Woobat evolveded. He lurves me :3

Tepig is amazing. D:<

Anyways, I beat her with Sandile. I used Bite the entire time, when it actually hit. I hate Emolga just because of the fact every trainer with one spams Double Team... I used Sandile though because Volt Switch, etc. wouldn't touch it.

Weeds said:
I need Wi-Fi :< I really want Conkeldurr and Gigalith, and no one I know has B/W (which is strange, there was so much talk about it, March 4th comes and I'm the only one who gets it). Anybody up for a Wi-Fi trade? <:3

Give me a day and I'll happily give you two trash pokemon~

In other words, ONE MORE DAY OMIGOSH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dernit Blazi D:< I was about to ask to trade my Gurdurr....Oh well.

Anyway, I'm still awake when I should be asleep. Wonder who they'll have yell at us today in assembly? Well, it's either going to be some guy shouting at us, some guy trying to get us not to have sex/drugs/smoke/do something else stupid like that that I already know not to do, some guy trying to get us to invest wisely, or some guy failing miserably while trying to teach us a good lesson and be funny. Well, hopefully since we already had the yelling, screaming, sweating, and spitting guy Monday, we won't have to have assembly today.

I decided to quit my favorite forum, because I was getting distracted.
Now I shall devote my time to getting popular on here, and completing Pokemon White.
Goals ftw XD

Yay! Two o dem offers for trades already! :D Maybe I could trade one to Blazi and back and the other to Doubled? (I really want to help you out with that Gurdurr, I know how annoying it is) Too bad our intorwebz have some weird security settings that won't allow my DS to log on to Wi-Fi :( I'll ask my dad to check it, and if it still doesn't work, I'll just do it from somewhere else. I actually put up a Solosis in the GTS in exchange for a Pansage today ^^

I really should be reading Huckleberry Finn for tommorow, but I'm tempted not too. I've got an A in that class anyway, so no since even trying to understand that ill-gramatical excuse for a book. Seriously, it's books like these that give Southerners a bad name. I can't even understand a word the idiot says!

Anyway, going to challenge the Elite 4. I need to stock up on plenty of revives and hyper potions though, and evolve Krokorok and Gudurr.

I'm getting White tonight hopefully~

I feel like calling the first evo of my Gigalith Luke, after one of my friends from school~

FALCON ANTICIPATE!

Well, We're finally out for spring break. Tommorow's some teacher's meeting, so we don't have to go, so that's 6 school days out, along with 4 weekend days. 10 whole days. I think I just did something inapropriate that can only be put into an SNL song *if you know it, let the others guess it*

Anyway, I managed to evolve Gurdurr and Krokorok into Conkledurr and Krookodile while at school. In exchange for Conkledurr's evolving, I helped Sam with his Boldore, now a Gigalithe.

Now, bacl to the Victory Road. It screams challenge. Oh, and there are a lot of girl Pokemon in Black :I

Doubled said:
Now, bacl to the Victory Road. It screams challenge. Oh, and there are a lot of girl Pokemon in Black :I

What you too? D: Sometimes it seems like the only Pokémon I can find are female! Maybe 10% of my Pokés are male O.o Technically this is a good thing, because I can decide which species to breed rather than deciding what egg moves it'll have :3

Apparently Tokyo hasn't suffered too much physical damage, but most of Tokyo is without power, and that sucks balls in such a big city :X I hope it doesn't end up too bad.

EVERYONE PANIC.

APPARENTLY NINTENDO IS DOWN D:

I'm real scared by all of this on the news, and not because news readers are usually extremely intimidating either. I hope no one's been struck by it here on 'Charms >//:

And Japanese crowds are so calm and organised... but I suppose they'e used to earthquakes, albeit not of this scale.

Man, I feel really sorry for the Japanese people right now. I hope they can come back from all that damage, and hopefully nobody else gets hurt. Hopefully they can get some help over there soon. But still, how do they come back from an earthquake in such a populated area?

Well, on a lighter note, I've defeated Gamefreak's toughest employee. Man is he hard D: Oh, and I got Zorua, Zoroark, Kyurem, Deino, Haxorous, Volcarona, and Musharna. Now I'm tracking Tornadus, and with Crobat he won't be able to escape.

Haven't been on 'Charms or played White in a few days. D': The first part was because I was just lazy in installing Arch Linux. XD I hadn't installed a desktop environment until today... (I'm free from Windows now forever...hopefully). White, I have no idea. I'm just not really into it. Now that I've beaten most of the storyline (up to the route to Victory Road), I don't really have any motivation... I eventually have to beat it, especially for the tourney coming two weeks from tomorrow, but yeah...

Ugh... I can't decide... I really want to name my Oshawott Tsunami as soon as I get Black, but after what happened yesterday in Japan, I don't know... Help me please?