• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marina frowned. "Sure you are." She finished her meal, jumping down with everyone else. Her team followed her down, making a loud thud on the ground.

"Okay, let's go. Luxray, you know what to do. Everyone else, follow my lead!" Marina sprang onto Luxray's back, having the rest of her team trail behind.

He stood aside Marina as they walked to Sunnyshore. "Maybe we can battle sometime, Marina." He said, smiling. "My dad would be proud that I beat a champion of a region..."

"I'm tougher than you could imagine. I beat all the battle brains in Hoenn and Sinnoh. I do give Steven, Cynthia, Alder and Diantha credit for trying to beat me, but all of them admitted that I was one of the world's best trainers. I still have a small score to settle with Red and Lance." Mokuba told her, sending out Alolan Raichu, letting it ride on its tail. "They are still trying to find a new champion for Alola though. Do you think you can become double champion?"

"Maybe. Their trials shouldn't be too hard." Marina said, peering into the distance. "Hey Luxray, do you see the town yet?" Luxray used his X-ray vision, and saw it about a mile away. He nodded, and sped up slightly.

"Marina!" Danny shouted as he continued his pursuit," I challenge you to an offical Battle, Challenger Vs Champion!" Danny finally caught up to the group. He had to catch his breath. (Ooc: What's your Pokemon Showdown name?)

Ava really liked travelling with a big group. It was much better than being alone. She took an ultra ball out of her bag and threw it. "Dragonite! Come out!" She let Dragonite walk around and breathe Fresh air. "Have you guys ever seen a legendary Pokemon?"

"Danny, wait until I get back to Kalos. That's where I accept official battles, not in other regions." Marina sighed. This guy was persistent, and it was annoying her a little bit.
(Same as this website)

"Well, I guess I came all this way for nothing..." Danny looked at Greninja. He had tears in his eyes. GReninja put his hands on Danny's shoulder trying to comfort him. He wiped the tars out of his eyes and looked at Marina. He stomped his foot in the ground and said," No, I won't give up, I came here to battle, So we're going to do it, I don't care if it's official. I challenge you to 6v6 battle!"

"Wow..." Ava thought, "This guy is in to battling..."

She heard a noise coming from a bush a few trees away.

"I think I heard something..."

Coming out of the bush was a buneary, a cascoon and a midreavus.

"Woah!" Ava said, "I've never seen a Midreavus or a buneary before!"

"I will go for the midreavus" jay said. "Snorlax go." jay said.Midreavus attack first and use night shade it affect snorlax a little. "Snorlax use crunch." jay command. The crunch hit misdreavus is still standing.

"Okay. Let's do it. The unofficial battle starts now! Send out your first pokemon." Marina returned her team, ready to send out the first pokemon.

"Alright Snorlax return. go evee." jay said while throw his pokeball. Alright evee use metronome. "Alright nuzzle." jay said. "Yes it paralyzed now." jay said. He got ultra ball and throw it to misdreavus. It shook once...it shook twice... It shook the third time and ball spark. "Alright I caught misdreavus." said with excitement

"Go, Hydreigon!" Danny shouted as he threw out his Pokeball. The scales of the ferocious black, blue, and purple beast shined in the sun. Hydreigon looked to the sky a let out a mighty roar, in attempt to intimidate it's foes. Danny pointed at Marina and said," This may be unofficial, but I'm going to still give it my all!"

"I'm not going to catch the buneary." Ava said. "She pulled a petcha berry out of her bag and gave it to the buneary. "There you go."

The buneary took the berry and Ran off, "Bunbun!" The buneary said.

"Hydreigon, use all 3 of your heads to shoot fire all around Chesnaught, with Flamethrower!" The Drake's mouths gaped open. The savage beat's fire circled the Chesnaught.

"Carius, he's preparing for a physical attack. Use Spiky Shield to block his next hit." The Chesnaught put up his shield, prepared to avoid his enemies' attack.

"Flamethrower is not physical attack, but okay," Danny exclaimed," Hydreigon, You now what to do!" After the Spikey Shield had ended, Hydreigon fired another Flamethrower into Chesnaught.

Carius was hit by Flamethrower, and Marina knew what to do. "Carius, Hammer Arm." He ran toward the dragon, hitting it with his fist.

Craft had gotten a little lost in the enthusiasm of these people who clearly knew eachother, but they had called back their Gengar and followed after the group, content to just watch, especially when the battle broke out. They sat a safe distance away and called out their shiny pumpkaboo, Sweets, to sit in their lap and enjoy the show.

Danny watched as the Fighting type move landed across Hydreigon's chest .Hydreigon knew what to do. Hydreigon Fired at Dragon pulse which hit Chestnaught and Hydreigon flew back from the force of the attack. Hydreigon flew by Danny's side. Hydreigon waited.

"Hydreigon, Fire Dragon Pulse twice, but wait to fire the second one," Danny said as Hydreigon opened it's mouth. The pink lazer jetted across the field. Danny looked to see Chesnaught's reaction.

Carius responded by pulling out his shield, successfully blocking the hit. Then he ran back over to Hydreigon, preparing a Hammer Arm. Marina realized Hydreigon's strategy, and said "Carius, stay close to it. I hope this works."

Status
Not open for further replies.