• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Go Team

• Team Valor

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Team Mystic

Votes: 40 39.2%
  • Team Instinct

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Team GREEN?!

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • I don't play pokemon go soo...

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for D.J the Hydreigon
Hydrechu.png

Can you make a Trainer Sprite of my Original Character? I really need it for something and I'm planning to make a rom hack of Firered.

The character has a fuzzy beige colored hat with an black outlined pokeball design on it. The hat look sort of like Dawn's hat (from Diamond and Pearl) except the hat has a fuzzy cottonball on the top of the hat. Perfect.wool.hat.jpeg.jpg

Moving on to her clothes.
She has a knitted beige colored open cardigan sweater with no designs or patterns on it and has long sleeves of course.
Her black shirt is easily visible since she has an open sweater. No designs on the shirt.
She has ripped denim shorts just like the female protagonist from Pokemon BW and she also has black tights that are ripped at the knees.
img-thing.jpg
4672aac94adffb4842cf96d466d366b3.jpg
Her shoes are just plain white.

Moving on to the hair.
She has short straight black hair hair that reaches slightly above her shoulders and it is exactly like the Pokemon Sun and Moon Female protagonist's hair. tumblr_inline_o9m0urEFLL1sbksds_250.png

Spr_B2W2_Hilda.png
I'd like Hilda's sprite (Pkmn BW) to be the base for the sprite of my original character. I'm sorry this is too long of a description.

You can choose which one ya wanna do. Here's a list. Pick one.
  • The first one is me in Kanto
  • The second one is me in Johto
  • The third one is me in Hoenn
  • The fourth one is me in Sinnoh
  • The fifth one is me in Unova
  • The sixth one is me in Kalos
  • The seventh one is me in Alola

Attachments

• My Pokemon Region outfits.png
    My Pokemon Region outfits.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
Long time no see. Oh. I will like
Eelectrik+boldore
Chandelure+snorunt
I think I asked for sprites of the pokemon I really don't know off my head.... Oh well hope you enjoy making them Mr Happy Sprite boy and I hope you grow to at least page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.