• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Welp, considering some have put Lolay, and some have put Cade, I'm just planning on making them neighbouring towns, but Cade is more of the competitive town, since its where the gym challenge starts, and Lolay be more chill, full of starting trainers. But they both have a close history, and the Pokemon lab sits between the border, so it connects the two towns. Just a bit of planning for now, but it won't be final. ^^

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name: Henry Kunoi
Age 34
Sexuality: Asexual
Physical Appearance: Henry has dark skin and brown eyes. He also has mid length brown messy hair and has an average build.
Clothing: Henry wears a brown leather jacket over a gray t-shirt. He also wears black jeans and black trainers.
Personality: Henry is quite a laid-back guy. He's friendly and kind, and can be carefree sometimes in battle. His, somewhat, skill however makes up for his lack of seriousness however.
Family: Olsen Kunoi (Father, deceased) Kiara Kunoi (Mother, 61)
Crush: None.
Ace/Partner Pokemon: Tyranitar (M)
Pokemon:
Rhyperior (M)
Lycanroc Midday (F)
Gigalith (M)
Tyrantrum (F)
Aggron (F)
What floor they reside on: 3
Other: None.

I think I won't have enough time to do this RP to use Jessie. Feel free to tag me if Daniel or Henry gets mentioned or involved though.