• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
A newly discovered region for you, Valorine sports many different environments that other regions don't have.
New Pokemon have been discovered here, as well as the ones we all know and love. This region is divided into 6 small islands, all connected by red bridges and many cherry blossom trees, giving it and ornamental look. However, the whole region isn't like this. Rugged terrain and large lakes that in themselves, contain a small island are just two of the many ecosystems here. Parts of islands are warm, heated by the blaring sun. Others are cold, snowy, lit by the dimness of the gentle moon. With the weather constantly changing, it's hard to predict the if a heatwave or a storm is coming soon. Maybe this is the doing of a Pokemon?

The people living there, referred to as "Valorans", wait for two years for a specific event to start. An event considered special to all islanders, on all six islands. This is an event where people show off their skills by going through 8 people, experienced with a single type of Pokemon, before going up a tower challenging 4 others, alo experienced with one type, along the way. This is known as the "Valor League", and you have been given the opportunity to participate! Will you be able to rise to the top, and challenge the Unrivaled Champion of Valorine?

Welp that was... discombobulating. Anyway, just roll with it. This is your basic travel-through-the-region roleplay- with a twist. The gym leaders/elite 4 are not NPC's, they are controlled by YOU. They are OC's, I guess. You get to pick the type, the town name, the scenery, the Pokemon, the badge, the commemorative TM, anything! Your gym leader/elite 4 member, your rules.
But first, here are my rules (very important):
1) Basic Pokecharms. That should be obvious, but some people just don't follow them. That gets us all in trouble.
2) Maximum of 3 characters per person. Only one of these may be permitted to be Request Characters.
3)Request Characters will be important people, like the regional professor, or an elite four member. You have to ask about these before you decide to work your OC magic.
4) Due to this being a new region rp, fakemon will be allowed, as long as you can link the photo you've used (If you are a bad artist, like me), and a good explanation of the abilities, where you can find them, ect. Make sure they aren't overpowered, like give them the same power as an Absol, or Pikachu, not a Legendary Pokemon.
5) If you are a gym leader or elite 4 member, you have to let the challengers battling win. I mean like, they can lose once or twice, but if they don't win, the story may not, or will not, be able to progress. Glad I made that clear.
6) Z-Rings may be used.
7) Dynamax may not be used (Sadly its not allowed outside of Galar.)
8 )Battle bond may happen.
9)Legendaries are not permitted, but mega-evolution is.
10) No one is allowed to rp as a pokemon.
11) I'm not that fussed how slow or fast this goes, but i'm not having people just defeat the first gym, and then move onto the eight.
12) On the terms of 'Gym leader town design', don't go overboard. I'm giving you freedom, but no pink grass in the Water Gym. The pink grass would be more fitting in the Fairy Gym.
13) You may reserve places, but once they are all filled to what I think is sufficient, no more applicants. People can watch the thread, just not participate.
14) This is a journey-style rp, so people will be around or in the next gym to face. No one in the dark gym when we're still on the electric.
15) Requests for anything are fine. Hit me up and ask, I don't bite ^-^
16) If I decide to have a co-owner, you will have to listen to what they say.
17) Have fun!
Now thats out of the way, here are the positions:
1) Jade Willow - @~Xero~
2) Clint Skyscale - @Clite of Dragonbow
3) Sasha Lowe - @EmoKitty21
4) Jessie Revens - @Gold The Dragonite
5) Eli Kovich - @Eliiiscool
6) Lucy Mazz - @RenzFlintrock
7) Neon Barry - @Captain Pokémon
8 )Lidia Fisher - @ThePlayfulFox
Lok Hodrie - @Eliiiscool
Gym Type: ( With badge name and commemorative TM) Normal type: Double edge
Town Name: Cade town
Appearance of town: It's a small town, a lot of its business is setting new trainers up for the gym challenge, and although the town is nice, there not any big sights to set it apart, many only go there to visit family or for the gym challenge
Renz Flintrock - @RenzFlintrock
Gym Type: Ground. Badge: The Foundation Badge. TM: Earthquake.
reserved for @Eliiiscool
reserved for @EeviumZ
Jodi Kelly - @Tudor21G
Gym Type: Jodi is the fifth and Ice Type Gym Leader. When you beat her, she will give you the Gelid Badge, (gelid means really cold) which looks like 6 icicles that go from the middle outwards in different direction, kinda like how a six year old would draw a snowflake (or me, for that matter) and she gives you the TM for Avalanche.
Town Name: Garcean Town
Appearence of town: This town is full of beautiful houses and small convenient stores, it's kinda like a big neighbourhood. Everyone has seen everyone at least once in their lives and are super friendly.
This town is filled with trees and grass, and a flower, only found here, the Ice Daisy. It looks like a regular daisy, but the petals get bluer as they approach the middle. The town is filled with these. There are lots of parks in this town.
In Garcean Town, it snows everyday. Sometimes there's only a few snowflakes, sometimes there are blizzards, but they only last for about an hour.
There are two Pokémon Center at each exit. The Nurse Joy in the east Center is helped by an Audino while the one in the west Center is helped by a Chansey.
The Gym is located right in the middle of Garcean Town, surrounded by grass, benches and recycling bins. Right across the street, there is the local Ice Ring, where people can learn to ice skate and share a cup of Iced Tea.
Aiden Williams - @~Xero~
Gym Type: (The sixth gym) Fire Gym. Aiden will give you the 'Erupt Badge' and the TM for Mystical Fire if you defeat him.
Town Name: Paritu Town, on Arikiri Island
Appearance of town: Most of the town is build into the steep side of Arikiri Volcano, a dormant volcano discovered 200 years ago. The Fire Type Gym is built on a large ledge on the volcano, and the Gym Challenge is just getting up there! There are a series of ladders to help you get up though. This town is a tropical paradise, where the sun shines all day. Many come to this Island for the sightseeing and the massive beach that surrounds it. The second most popular tourist attraction, after Relpa Island.
Taylor Blackwell - @EmoKitty21
Gym Type: Electric (gym number 7). The electronic sound badge. (The badge is the shape of an electric guitar. It is mostly black with hints of bright yellow in the mix.) The TM, that Taylor gives out is Zap Cannon
Town Name: Granite Village
Appearance of town: The town is made up a vastly beautiful buildings that are modern design, that seem to fit well into the world around them. The grass is a lovely shade of green that complements the ocean view that almost all of the building have. The center of the village is the large gym. Which most of the time is turned into a stage and runway for local contests. Granite Village is known for it's local arts, as most buildings have murals along the sides.
Daniel Revens - @Gold The Dragonite
Gym Type: Shade Badge, in the shape of a crescent moon.
Town Name: Penum City
Appearance of town: Penum, at first glance, can be seen as a small place with a few houses around. However, the actual city can be found below underground, where the gym is located, as well as a market place and many houses. Surprisingly, it's quite clean and well looked after. The Penum Gym can be found in the center, and is dark and gloomy. Trainers must turn on torches guarded by the Gym Trainers to make their way to Daniel.
Dai Lin - @ThePlayfulFox
Gym Type: Psychic type, Serene Badge, Calm Mind
Town Name: Jingshen
Appearance of town: This town is very eastern inspired, cherry trees are in symmetrical lines. It is a coast town that has a lovely view of the sea. The buildings are obviously asian inspired and the gym is one of the smaller buildings. This town is known for its serenity and the library.
London Adams - @EmoKitty21
Gym Type: (Gym number 10) Fairy Gym. The badge name is Screen Grace Badge. It is an old fashioned movie camera, in dark purples, with a splash of bright pink. The TM that London gives out is Moonblast.
Town Name: Mystic Grove.
Appearance of town: Mystic Grove is home to a lot of older homes that have been brought into the modern world. Cherry blossom trees are very comman in this part of the region. The whole place has a sense of old Hollywood glamour. Everywhere you look the place has amazing photo opportunities, and inspires new artist who want to capture the vintage flair in their style. Mysic grove is home to many contests, that are hosted in a renovated stone brick building. The gym is like something out of a fairy tail as the place looks to be made for the movies. Trees, vines, ivy, and a lot of flowers are home Mystic Grove, and they thrive in the area.
The first 3 Gyms will be on the 1st Island. The next two gyms on the second, the 6th gym on the third, the 7th and 8th on the forth, the 9th and 10th on the fifth, and the Champions Tower on the sixth. Any queries please ask!
Ava Nutmeg - @ThePlayfulFox
N/A
This duo will be residing in the starting town (Lolay Town), so me and them will discuss the appearance of the area. They will be giving out the starter Pokemon from every region, so in your bio, put 'S' in you starters description.
Reserved (@EeviumZ)
Karma Skyscale @Clite of Dragonbow
Sakura Willow - @~Xero~
Island: The sixth island, known as Relpa Island, is the smallest, but a technological wonder, and the island with the most nature. In the heart of this Island is a tower, known as the Champions Tower, where remaining gym challengers will have to battle 4 powerful individuals, before facing that champion. When the Champions Tower is not in use for the Valor league, it is used as a museum, depicting the history of the Valorine region.
Pokemon Types To Be Used:
Normal

Fire
Fighting (Reserved for @EeviumZ)
Water
Flying
Grass (Reserved for @EeviumZ)
Poison
Electric
Ground
Psychic
Rock
Ice (reserved for @Tudor21G )
Bug (reserved for @Gold The Dragonite)
Dragon
Ghost (reserved for @Captain Pokémon)
Dark
Steel (Reserved fo @Eliiiscool )
Fairy (Reserved for @EmoKitty21)
Here are the sign up sheets:
Trainer Sheet

Name:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
Partner Pokemon:
Pokemon: (Only one fully-evolved pokemon per team at the start of the rp, and around 3-4 pokemon to begin with at the max.)
Other:

Gym Leader Sheet

Name:
Physical appearance:
Casual Clothing:
Gym Uniform: (If wanted)
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
Ace Pokemon:
Pokemon:
Gym Type: ( With badge name and commemorative TM)
Town Name:
Appearance of town:
Other:

Elite 4 Sheet:

Name:
Age (Above 18 )
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
Ace/Partner Pokemon:
Pokemon:
What floor they reside on: ( The Elite four have specific floors the battle challengers in, with the champion up top. Depending if you are the strongest elite four member, you will be near the top. The champions tower has 6 floors.)
Other:

Professor/ Assistant Sheet.

Name:
Sexuality:
Physical appearance:
Casual clothes:
Lab clothes:
Field of research:
Helper/Partner Pokemon:
Pokemon:
Family:
Crush:
Other:

Here are my Examples:
Name: Jade Willow
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Appearance: She has chestnut brown hair and light green eyes, with freckles around her button nose. She has a light feminine build with tanned skin. She weighs 97 lbs and stands at 5'1.
Clothing: She wears a cream jumper, and a white t-shirt. She wears a black skirt and matching knee socks, fuchsia ankle boots, a long fuchsia scarf, a cherry blossom flower on her left ear and a pair of hoop earrings. A dark brown messenger bag resides on her shoulder.
Personality: Jade is outgoing and kind, and most of the time, stylish. She will try her best in everything, and will come out with an 'Oh well' if something goes wrong. She strives to be like her sister, but doesn't want to overthrow her. She is an inspiration to her, and she was the the one to give her her starter Pokemon.
Family: Sakura Willow ( Older Sister) Helen Willow (Mother) Henri Willow (Father) (All alive)
Crush: None
Partner Pokemon: Bean (Dusk Form Lycanroc, F)
Pokemon: Haku (Dratini, M), Pix (Eevee, F ( To evolve into a Sylveon) ) Merlin (S Fennekin, M)
Other: Originally from Alola, moved to Kalos, and moved to Valorine. She resides in the starting town, known as Lolay Town
(Think I'm gonna make her become the rock type gym leader)

Name: Sakura Willow
Title: The Unrivalled Champion
Sexuality: Bisexual
Physical Appearance: She has dark brown hair pulled up into high ponytail. Her dark green eyes compliment her tanned skin, with her cheeks partly covered by dark freckles. Has a womanly figure, weighs 131 lbs and stands at 5'9.
Casual clothing: A simple, dark red hoodie, with a white tank top underneath, and a pair of black, ripped jeans and white trainers. Has bandages on her hands, arms and feet, as well as a blue Z-ring.
Champions uniform: I'm not very creative with this one, so just think along the lines of Leons Uniform (Without the cape), but anything black is blue, and the sword and shield is replaced by a wolves head, holding a white cherry blossom in its mouth, the national symbol of Valorine. A crown of red and pink cherry blossoms adorn her head, blue socks and black trainers.
Personality: With her name matching the known landscape, Sakura is close with nature, and is often around it. She is calm, but fun loving, and always up for an adventure. She supports others (especially her sister) and will always try her best to help others. When in battle, she will become more toned down and serious, than her usual energetic self.
Island: The sixth island, known as Relpa Island, is the smallest, but a technological wonder, and the island with the most nature. In the heart of this Island is a tower, known as the Champions Tower, where remaining gym challengers will have to battle 4 powerful individuals, before facing that champion. When the Champions Tower is not in use for the Valor league, it is used as a museum, depicting the history of the Valorine region.
Family: Jade Willow (Younger sister) Helen Willow (Mother) Henri Willow (Father) (All Alive)
Partner Pokemon: Trixie (Zoroark, F)
Pokemon: Mint (Flygon, M) Bouquet (Shiny Roserade, F) Cyan (Snorlax, M) Pancake (Alolan Raichu, M) Lava (Volcarona, F)
Other: She will not be in the rp much, but will be around.

Name: Aiden Williams
Sexuality: Bisexual
Physical appearance: He has messy blond hair and bright copper eyes, his most noticeable feature. He has Caucasian skin and a muscular build. He weigh 152 lbs and stands at 5'10.
Casual Clothing: A black t-shirt and a white jumper tied around his waist, and red camouflage jogging bottoms.
Gym Uniform: He doesn't wear it, but it's the same as a basketball players, without the numbers, and a red, orange and black colour scheme.
Personality: He's a funny, laid back guy who isn't really bothered about much. He's pretty chill, but athletic too, and will do anything for the one he loves.
Family: Jane Williams (Mother, Alive) Dylan Williams (Father, deceased)
Ace Pokemon: Arcanine (M)
Pokemon: Flareon (F) Salazzle (F) Torracat (M) Cinderace (M)
Gym Type: (The sixth gym) Fire Gym. Aiden will give you the 'Erupt Badge' and the TM for Mystical Fire if you defeat him.
Town Name: Paritu Town, on Arikiri Island
Appearance of town: Most of the town is build into the steep side of Arikiri Volcano, a dormant volcano discovered 200 years ago. The Fire Type Gym is built on a large ledge on the volcano, and the Gym Challenge is just getting up there! There are a series of ladders to help you get up though. This town is a tropical paradise, where the sun shines all day. Many come to this Island for the sightseeing and the massive beach that surrounds it. The second most popular tourist attraction, after Relpa Island.
Other: He will help you if you ever need him, that is, once you defeat him.

801997_IMG_20200324_144608.jpg

Poli- Fire/Flying (smallest)
Poliander- Fire/Flying (middle)
Rexpolan- Dragon/Flying. (The biggest one.) @Clite of Dragonbow

This whole link (@Eliiiscool ) https://pokecharms.com/series/all-type-and-dual-type-eeveelution-project.6824/

@ThePlayfulFox
802455_Untitled10_20200326182000.png
Any problems/Questions/Requests, feel free to ask! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would like to reserve a spot for the electric type gym leader, I also have a water type gym leader if I am allowed to have more then one gym.

I would be grateful if I could have a trainer as well. Though if three characters are too much then let me know. Would there be a chance for us to have any kind of contests in this region, as I have a trainer in mind, but theyr are very contest driven, and do the gyms as a more fun thing to do on the side.

Hey I have changed my mind. Can you change the water gym leader reserve to a fairy type one? I was thinking and I would rather try out a new gym leader so it is best to say something now.

Also if need be I have a professor who I can bring in if anyone needs me to. That is if no one wants the position.

Name: Clint Skyscale
Physical Appearance: Young man with black, short hair, quite spiky and messed. He has emerald eyes and usually a soft nice smile. He is around 5'10 tall.
Clothing: He wears a black shirt and white jacket on his shoulders. Shirt have blue sign of Skyscale Corporation. He wears sometimes brown or blue trousers and have a necklace with sapphire, its a gift that he received from his mom.
Personality:Clint is a straight-laced and compassionate youth. He is usually a bit shy around new people and it takes him some time to better know them.

In the pokemon battle, he tends to be merciless and rought to his opponents and hides his emotions behind a placid facade. While normally he tries to act serious, he has a humorous side - such as admitting that he practiced some poses (when he begins battle) in front of a mirror because he thought it was cool.

While he is highly intelligent for his age, he can be a bit... dense when it comes to the subject of women (Young boy have a lot to learn).
Family: Andrew Skyscale (Father, passed away), Maria Skyscale (Mother, passed away), Karma (Older Brother, Elite four member), Ophelia (Older Sister), Thomas (Younger brother)
Crush: Jade Willow...(?)
Partner Pokemon: Serpent (Vibrava, Male)
Pokemon: Simba (Litleo, Male), Bati (Gligar, Female), Rende (S, Male, Oshawott)
Other: Gonna add Elite four member soon ^^
(I didn't have enough time)

Last edited:
Okay, this is very interesting. I have a question. Will Gym Leaders be able to interact with the trainers before they challange their gyms? If not, can I make a Gym Leader Companion like Brock, Misty or Korrina? 'Cause I don't know if I can wait, till they reach the gym.

Last edited:
Yeah I was planning on having one. I thought about calling them 'Team Camouflage' and they specialize in Ground-Type Pokemon (I don't think anyone's made one yet) but I have no creative juices to describe them lol. I'm gonna search it up, and have a look at what's on offer. I might link a photo otherwise.

Name: Karma Skyscale
Physical Appearance: 6'3 tall with Red hair and Sapphire eyes. He is slender and has a bit pale skin.
Clothing: He usually wears a black hoodie with Skyscale Corporation mark. He has also white throusers and trainers.
As Elite Four Member he wears a black jacket and trousers with white highlights. He has a black ring with golden description, gift from his Father.
Personality: Karma is Intelligent man, he is a really tought opponent in battles and kind person outside the arena. He always tries to help. Work around the region and solves its problems, as a president of Skyscale Corporation he menages one of the biggest High-technology company... Although he can be cold sometimes, he is a kind soul and tries his best in everything he do.
Family: (Look Clint), the eldest brother and current head of family.
Crush: Sakura Willow
Ace/Partner Pokemon: Ruler (Fakemon{Dragon-Flying} , M, Rexpolan)
Pokemon: King (Kingdra, Shiny, Male), Xar (Haxorus, Male), Raine (Altaria, Female), Skyra (Noivern, Female), Draggu (Garchomp, Male)

What floor they reside on: 5th...as I guess in 6th is Champion.
Other: My Fakemon, Rexpolan is the biggest oneIMG_20200324_144608.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my characters. I am still working on two, but I have the electric gym leader finished. Let me know if I need to changr anything.
Name: Sasha Lowe
Physical Appearance: Sasha is a a very beautiful girl. She is taller then most girls her age as she stands around 5'8, and has a very lean build. Her face is very classically beautiful with her pale skin, high cheekbones, and heart shaped face. Sasha's hair is long and comes down to the middle of her back. It is a light purple color that falls in waves down her back. Her eyes are a vivid blue color that goes well with dark lashes that surround them.
Clothing: Sasha tends to wear things that she deams comfortable. Her main outfit is an over large hoodie that seems to almost swallow her, a pair of leggings, and a pair of converse. The hoodie is a dark purple color with a graphic design to it. The leggings have a matching design to the hoodie in black. The converse are dark purple.
Personality: Sasha is a very quiet girl. She loves to read, and play with her pokemon. She is very kind and will try her hardest to work with others. When she is forced to do something she will likely drag it out to not do it in a timely manner.
Family: David Lowe-Heart (Step Father), Greg Lowe (Father), Janis National (Mother)
Crush: Does not have one at this time.
Partner Pokemon: Snow, Female, Glaceon
Pokemon: Snow
(S)Kai, Squrtle, Female
Feebas, Female
Other:
Name: London Adams
Sexuality: Gay
Physical appearance: London has very striking features. They rival that of a model. He has high cheekbones and an angular jaw. His skin is lightly tanned, that complements his dark brown hair. London's eyes are dark blue, with a hint of green.
Casual Clothing: London tends to wear a dark blue v neck tshirt, a pair of form fitting straight legged blue jean pants, a pair of black tennis shoes. When it is cold, he will wear a black leather jacket.
Personality: London is a very happy person he loves to be there for people who he cares about. If you are a kind person then you will have a friend in London. London loves to perform. His freetime is used to work with his pokemon on their performance. He loves to try new clothing styles and is not afraid to wear what he wants.
Family: Jacob Adams (Father), Janis Adams (mother)
Crush: Taylor Blackwell
Ace Pokemon: Gardevoir (Paris)
Pokemon:
Paris- Gardevoir, Male
Aura- Galarian Rapidash, Female
Sky- Sylveon, Male
Lady- Hatterene, Female
Grim- Grimmsnarl, Male
Frost- Alolan Ninetails, Female.
Blade- Gallade, Male, Not part of the gym team. Blade is significant other of Paris.
Gym Type: (Gym number 10) Fairy Gym. The badge name is Screen Grace Badge. It is an old fashioned movie camera, in dark purples, with a splash of bright pink. The TM that London gives out is Moonblast.
Town Name: Mystic Grove.
Appearance of town: Mystic Grove is home to a lot of older homes that have been brought into the modern world. Cherry blossom trees are very comman in this part of the region. The whole place has a sense of old Hollywood glamour. Everywhere you look the place has amazing photo opportunities, and inspires new artist who want to capture the vintage flair in their style. Mysic grove is home to many contests, that are hosted in a renovated stone brick building. The gym is like something out of a fairy tail as the place looks to be made for the movies. Trees, vines, ivy, and a lot of flowers are home Mystic Grove, and they thrive in the area.
Other:
Name: Taylor Blackwell
Sexuality: Gay
Physical appearance: Taylor has a small build. Though he is toned as well from running and swimming. He is around 5 feet tall, and looks very slim. He has very long white blond hair that reaches down to his thigh. He pulls his hair up into a ponytail when he runs as to not get in the way. He has a very slim face with delicate features. His strong cheekbones are very pronounced and give off a very model like appearance. His skin is very pale, with a flawless complexion. He has pink eyes that pop against his very black and long lashes. His nails are very well taken care of, and are painted black. Taylor will sometimes wear a bit of makeup though he does not need it.
Casual Clothing: Taylor tends to be very well put together and looks the part of a model to most. He tends to wear a loose fitting sweater that almost covers his hands fully. He pairs it with a pair of skinny jeans with rips and embellishments that look to be very well sewn onto them. On his feet he wears a pair of dark purple converse, that have flowers and very detailed pokemon painted on them. He wears a long dangling necklace that has a heart on the end. He wears that with a choker that has a vintage pendent in the center. He will carry around a bag. It is dark purple with the same painted flowers and pokemon as his shoes. He will sometimes wear a pair of dark sunglasses when he is walking outside.
Personality: Taylor is very active and tends to do a lot of running. Though he is active, he has other activities that he loves. He spends a lot of time with a pencil and sketch pad in hand. He loves to draw, and some of his drawings can be seen around the newly renovated gym. He is a very kind soul and does what he can for others. He spends a lot time helping out pokemon shelters and has taken a lot of pokemon from them. Though he is kind he can have a bit of a temper, which can come off as funny coming from someone so small. Taylor loves to sing and perform for others.
Family: Saphrax Blackwell (Brother), Sarah Blackwell (Cousin), Jason Blackwell (Cousin), Rowena Blackwell (Cousin), Kitty Blackwell (Cousin) Raina Blackwell (Aunt), Dan Blackwell (Uncle)
Taylor is not very close with his parents after what they had done to him and his younger brother.
Crush:
Ace Pokemon:
Species- Pichu
Name- Spark
Personality- Spark can be a bit of handful as he loves to play. He has never really met a stranger, though once he knows what kind of person they are, he will either be the best of friends, or their worst nightmare. He loves to perform, and be on stage.
Appearance- Spark is bit lighter then most Pichu, and a bit smaller then the average pichu as well. He tends to wear a light pink scarf around his neck.
Pokemon:
Species- Bolthound
Name- Bolt
Personality- He is very loyal, and loves to play. Bolt loves the morning runs that He and Taylor go on. He can be a handful as he does not stop playing most of the time.
Appearance- He wears a black callor that has the symbol of a lightning bolt dangling from it.

Species- Jolteon
Name- Jacks
Personality- Jacks can be very hyper and tends to run every where until he falls asleep in some random spot. Though that takes a long time for it to happen. He is also on to fall alseep in Taylor's lap as he is drawing.
Appearance- That of a normal Jolteon.

Species- Toxiricity
Name- Jade
Personality- Jade is very calm and tends to be very level headed. She loves to strum to the accustic guitar that Taylor plays at times.
Appearance- She is that of the low key form.

Species- Toxiricity
Name- Emerald
Personality- He is very hyper and loves to battle. He tends to be bit impatient compared to the other pokemon on Taylor's team. Though he does love to battle he tranforms into a very aggressive battler.
Appearance- Emerald is of the High Key form of the species.

Species- Alolan Rachiu
Name- Lena
Personality- She is very laid back. Lena loves to surf and will be at the ocean if Taylor would let her. She loves to be the mother figure of the group. She and Spark have a kind of younger brother and older sister type of relationship, as she tends to go into together with Spark to pull a few pranks on the others.
Appearance-
Gym Type: Electric (gym number 7). The electronic sound badge. (The badge is the shape of an electric guitar. It is mostly black with hints of bright yellow in the mix.) The TM, that Taylor gives out is Zap Cannon
Town Name: Granite Village
Appearance of town: The town is made up a vastly beautiful buildings that are modern design, that seem to fit well into the world around them. The grass is a lovely shade of green that complements the ocean view that almost all of the building have. The center of the village is the large gym. Which most of the time is turned into a stage and runway for local contests. Granite Village is known for it's local arts, as most buildings have murals along the sides.
Other:
Taylor started out his career as a model from a young age. It was when he first started out as a trainer. He has since made a name for himself. He had done a lot of shoots that show cased a lot of new fashion for Kalos. When he was a bit older he had managed to make a large name for himself, and started his own gallery to showcase his art and photos.

Before he became a trainer, he was actually kicked out of his home by his parents. They did not love their son as he told them he was gay. They disowned him and his younger brother Saphrax, who is in his own right became just as successful as a rockstar. Taylor wanted to try and become a trainer, and that is how he found himself with a small pichu, and a friendship began. He ended up naming the pichu, Spark. He and spark grew a bond. Spark does not want to evolve, and has not done so, even after years of training. The two have overcome the not evolving, and became a force to be reckoned with.

Taylor took to contest as soon as he found out about them. He was jaded to learn that men were not able to perform for the princess ribbons, so he took on the contests with a vigor. It took a lot of planning, but he was able to convince them to let him perform. He has since been crowned the King of Kalos on two separate occasions. Spark enjoyed the contests and the way his trainer fought for the chance. Taylor was glad he was able to make the change for other guys who wanted to perform.

Taylor was offered to perform in a couple of movies, but he turned that down, as he would rather be with his pokemon on stage. He has since been featured in a lot of magazines for new fashions. Because he was featured, he has been able to take a lot of the clothes he modeled as a way of publicly for the different brands.

Taylor has a very lovely voice, and done a couple of singles and duets. They have done really well as most love his voice. The songs he recorded were of his life before becoming a model. The duets were with his brother Saphrax, and were what jumped started his musical career. Though he does not record often, he does do a few concerts when his brother is in Granite Village.

Last edited:
@Eliiiscool, unless you're a higher gym leader or an Elite Four, i'd say you wouldn't have all 6 pokemon. And I can make that list for ya.
@ThePlayfulFox I can reserve the psychic gym for you, no worries. And you may also have the professor.
@EmoKitty21 Electric gym leader looks good. Im looking forward to see the others finished!
@Captain Pokémon, I can get you the 1st Elite Four member, what type do they specify in?
@Gold The Dragonite I can get those reserved for you.
@Tudor21G I can reserve you the gym leader.
^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
@~Xero~, I guess that means that I will have second gym leader postion though fairy will be hard to beat for new trainers in that regard. Unless I can make an exception to the gym leader. I was thinking that they could be a coordinator instead, with a fairy type specialty, as I would rather have a strong person for how I planning on writing the character. I wanted him to be a love interest for Taylor. So instead can I make them a more experienced trainer with more then one fully evolved pokemon, if not I will have to change the team I had prepared fully. When I copied the bio template, I had placed gym number 5. Though I probably should have said something it is ok.